PDA

View Full Version : My day 1 with Pheros

helius9
12-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Hey all,

I got

my pheros (WAGG, SoE & AE) on friday, but I was out of town till saturday evening. So I tested out today, started

with WAGG (2 drops on wrists) & AE(1 drop on neck) and sandalwood oil as cover scent.

I felt good, happy &

upbeat. People around me were chatty than usual & respectful. When I went to buy things at various shops, got more

respect & smiles than usual.

I just came back from a casual business meeting, those two guys just wouldn't stop

talking & they were very happy to hav met me for their new business venture :thumbsup:. When all this was happening,

I had totally forgotten about pheros, it had been almost 5 hrs, & I was totally surprised by the effects after sucha

long time.

Something funny happened, as I was walking towards my car, there was a girl about 23-24 yrs old

walking ahead of me, she suddenly turned & gave me a look, she would have been about 4-5 feet ahead of me, to my

surprise she actually moved closer, I just smiled at her & got in my car.

All in all it was a good day with good

experiences. Just a question to experienced guys.......is WAGG & AE a good combo for general business situations, I

am into sales & run my own business???

Have fun guys :thumbsup:

Helius

belgareth
12-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Depending on you and your

personality, it could be a very good combo. AE is a good product but I can't wear much of it myself due to the

-none content. WAGG may mellow that somewhat.

I run my own business too and have had my best results with

Chikara, SoE and AQ. But a lot depends on you, your personality, your own pheromone signature and the people you

deal with. If it works for you I'm going to advise you to stick with it.