PDA

View Full Version : A newbie here

j_kakihara
11-30-2007, 08:55 PM
Hi, everyone. I've

been a lurker in this forum for about a week. I just signed up recently. I must say i'm quite interested in mones

right now. I'm thinking of trying something just to see how it would turn out (and get to know more women hopefully

. lol :thumbsup:).

I am an asian (half japanese, half malay), 24years, about 6'1", 195lbs, living in Malaysia.

From what i've read here in the forum, it seems that the results on asian women is quite random. I understand that

the mones react differently to each individual user and to the people around them. And that asian women are more

sensitive to certain mones (-none it seems).

So, based on the information i gather here, it seems that SOE is the

best for where i come from. Or at least the best one to try out.

I'm planning to order next week. I'm thinking

of getting some SOE gel packs to try out first. I'm also quite interested in getting NPA or TE as they seem to be a

good mix with SOE as most have claimed. But i'm not sure which one to get.:think: I've read about a314 too. Sounds

interesting.

Anyway, any advice on getting the asian beauties here? Anyone had any experience here in malaysia?

belmont
11-30-2007, 09:31 PM
try SOE 1st...they are good

j_kakihara
11-30-2007, 10:27 PM
Okay. SOE. How about NPA and

TE? Should i get one of those?

belmont
11-30-2007, 11:26 PM
hmmm...i think if u want 'none

stuff u should get TE 1st as its easier to use and harder to OD...NPA might be too strong.... justm y opinion

Gorgar
12-01-2007, 01:07 AM
Yes, I would also recommend

trying The Edge before you go for the stronger stuff. The newbie starter pack is a good deal, add in a little SOE

and you are golden.

idesign
12-01-2007, 06:21 PM
Good advice. SoE/TE is proven,

and TE is easier to dose than NPA.

j_kakihara
12-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Hi all. Thanks for the

advice. I'm gonna order something sometime this week. Maybe tomorrow. I wonder if it'll pass customs. Lol. Had

quite a few things confiscated by them before. I think i'm gonna order one of the super combos. The one with the

SOE+NPA one. And a bottle of TE. I will post more about it soon. Maybe a field test or something. :thumbsup:

sgcliques
12-03-2007, 11:58 PM
Hi

all. Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna order something sometime this week. Maybe tomorrow. I wonder if it'll pass

customs. Lol. Had quite a few things confiscated by them before. I think i'm gonna order one of the super combos.

The one with the SOE+NPA one. And a bottle of TE. I will post more about it soon. Maybe a field test or something.

:thumbsup:

Waiting for your report. You targetting Malay or Chinese ladies?

j_kakihara
12-04-2007, 12:40 AM
It doesn't really matter. I

don't have any targets actually. Just curious as to how mones work or affect people including myself. And i'd like

to experience it first hand.

sgcliques
12-04-2007, 05:32 AM
It

doesn't really matter. I don't have any targets actually. Just curious as to how mones work or affect people

including myself. And i'd like to experience it first hand.

Will wait for your field report :thumbsup:

Gorgar
12-04-2007, 08:25 AM
Good luck with your testing.

j_kakihara
12-05-2007, 08:43 AM
Alright. Just ordered the

mones. Wonder how long it'll take to get here? Lol. Can't wait to try it out.

sgcliques
12-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Alright. Just ordered the mones. Wonder how long it'll take to get here? Lol. Can't wait

to try it out.

what u order? :think:

j_kakihara
12-05-2007, 01:35 PM
I ordered the SOE+NPA combo

and a bottle of TE. Do you have any idea how long it'll take for fedex to get it here?

j_kakihara
12-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Yay! It's here! On a

Saturday! So cool! Thanks Bruce and FedEx! Lol. I received my order a few minutes ago. The NPA smells a little

familiar for some reason. Can't quite place it. Oh well. I'm gonna give it a go today. I'll try the SOE first. I

have an appointment with the hairdresser in an hour. And i need to go do my nails too. Will be back soon.

:thumbsup:

j_kakihara
12-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Hello. I'm back. And i can

say that today was a pretty good day. Felt really great. And i like the smell of the SOE. It sorta smells like one

of my colognes.

Anyway, i decided to try both the SOE and TE. So i applied 1 spray of TE at the chest area and

neck area(basically i aimed at my sternum) and rub it all over those areas with my wrists. Then i applied one dab of

SOE on each side of my neck, a dab on each wrist, and a dab right in between my clavicles. Then i decided to use one

of my colognes since it smells like SOE(maybe the cologne's a bit stronger). I sprayed it on my chest. So yeah.

I'm set to go. First stop, hair salon.

Drove to the mall where the hair salon is. Nothing happened on the way to

the salon from the parking. At least i didn't notice anything.

Got there a bit early, so i had to wait a while.

Decided to take a seat and read a magazine. Now the couch is located right next to the reception counter where a

cute girl is working there. Normally she would read a magazine or be on the phone chatting away. But today, i

noticed that she was staring at me as i was reading. So i decided to give her a smile. Then something funny

happened. She just stared straight at me with a confused kind of look:blink:. Then she snapped out of it, smiled

back, and look away. I think it was a DIHL. I continued on reading the magazine, still catching glimpses of her

looking at me. As for the hair cutting part, nothing really happened. The hairdresser was her usual self. Friendly

and chatty. As i was paying for the haircut, the reception girl was smiling at me. So i winked. I think she blushed.

Lol. So far so good. The mones seems to be working. I'm quite happy.:thumbsup:

j_kakihara
12-08-2007, 09:52 AM
The nail

salon is next. It's in the same mall. So a little bit of walking. Decided to stop by the bookstore for awhile. As i

was looking at some books, i noticed there was this girl on the other side of the rack, who was looking at me. As i

look up, she smiled at me, so i smiled back and said hi. She replied with a giggle. We chatted for a while. We

talked about books. Lol. Got her name and number. Kaching!:thumbsup:

So i left the store and went for the nail

salon. I frequent this particular nail salon quite often. Although recently the management changed along with the

staff. So far i've been there twice ever since. I got the same manicurist the last two times i was here. And the

same this time. Usually she is very quite. She would look really serious while she does my nail. Today it seems she

is a lot more relaxed. And we actually talked. Yay! It's really boring when there's no one to talk to while

getting your nails done. It seems that she was quiet before because she was shy. She couldn't get used to the idea

of manicuring a guy. So i asked her how come she's not shy today. She said she feels comfortable around me for some

reason. And that talking to me brightens her mood. So we chatted throughout the entire nail process. It was fun.

SOE and TE works quite well for me. But i'm gonna do more testing just to be sure. Should try out the NPA too.

Oh, by the way, all this girls are chinese.

terry0400-40
12-08-2007, 01:22 PM
The nail salon is next. It's in the same mall. So a little bit of walking. Decided to

stop by the bookstore for awhile. As i was looking at some books, i noticed there was this girl on the other side of

the rack, who was looking at me. As i look up, she smiled at me, so i smiled back and said hi. She replied with a

giggle. We chatted for a while. We talked about books. Lol. Got her name and number. Kaching!:thumbsup:

So i

left the store and went for the nail salon. I frequent this particular nail salon quite often. Although recently the

management changed along with the staff. So far i've been there twice ever since. I got the same manicurist the

last two times i was here. And the same this time. Usually she is very quite. She would look really serious while

she does my nail. Today it seems she is a lot more relaxed. And we actually talked. Yay! It's really boring when

there's no one to talk to while getting your nails done. It seems that she was quiet before because she was shy.

She couldn't get used to the idea of manicuring a guy. So i asked her how come she's not shy today. She said she

feels comfortable around me for some reason. And that talking to me brightens her mood. So we chatted throughout the

entire nail process. It was fun.

SOE and TE works quite well for me. But i'm gonna do more testing just to be

sure. Should try out the NPA too. Oh, by the way, all this girls are chinese. :goodpost: Congratulations on your success with the pheromones, The Scent of Eros is always eager

to attract and comfort with its aNOL and aRONE smooth characteristics.

And nice use of one spray TE just enough to

elevate the blood pressure of the Chinese girls without making them too wet to talk.

You will get plenty of bang for your

buck with SOE and TE when you know how to master the two as you have demonstrated. :wub:

j_kakihara
12-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Thanks terry. I'm gonna do

more testing today. Going for the same combo again. Will be going to another mall. This mall has a more spread out

ethnicity. Was wondering how it'll work on malay girls.

Iaskalotof?'s
12-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Looking forward to more

results!

j_kakihara
12-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Hello. I'm back. Nothing

much happened today. Got a few looks and smiles but that's pretty much it. But i think the mones had an effect on a

friend i met at the mall today.

I've just recently met her. She's a friend of a friend. This is like the second

time i've met her. The last time we met was during clubbing with other friends. And she doesn't really talk much

to me then. Today was a bit different though. I was just walking around looking at other people's faces to see if

there's any reactions. As i was walking past her(i didn't recognize her. Heck i didn't even remember who she

was), she called out to me, so i looked. I seriously didn't recognize her at all. Then she smiled and came over and

do the whole do you remember me? thing. So yeah, we talk for a while and then we decided to have coffee. And we

talked. She was really chatty. And a bit touchy feely too. Then we walked around some more, then i send her home.

Now here's the best part. In the car just before she got out, she gave me a hug and kissed me goodnight. I was a

bit surprised by the kiss part. She giggled and told me to call her soon. Then she got out. And i went

home.:wub:

I had a great day. Hell yeah. SOE+TE is becoming my favourite combo.

Incidently she's chinese too.

Seems to be working well on chinese girls it seems. I have yet to see any effect on malay girls. And i bought a

bottle of jovan musk and black code. Any advice or opinions on these colognes?

sgcliques
12-09-2007, 10:36 AM
both soe and TE are bottles or

gel pack? unscented or scented?

j_kakihara
12-09-2007, 12:06 PM
They're both bottles. The

SOE is scented. The TE is unscented.

terry0400-40
12-09-2007, 12:59 PM
I have the TE sandlewood it has a pleasant smell that i have tested on several girls for their

opinion on the fragrance and in most cases the girls prefer the smell of the TE over that of the Chikara smell.

This does

not necessarily make the TE superior in pheromone attraction action over the Chikara as is just a test regarding

female preference of the actual fragrances i was conducting only. :thumbsup:

Gorgar
12-09-2007, 02:14 PM
:thumbsup: Nice to see you've

been getting results.

sgcliques
12-09-2007, 07:04 PM
They're both bottles. The SOE is scented. The TE is unscented.

How much you

apply for your SOE? where did you applied? :wub:

j_kakihara
12-09-2007, 07:18 PM
One dab of SOE on each side

of my neck, a dab on each wrist, and a dab right in between my clavicles.

I transfered some of the SOE into a

dropper bottle though. So i'm not really sure how many inches i actually use if i were to use a roll on

bottle.

Dabs are good enough for me i suppose. But i figure i'm gonna increase the doses to drops instead if

i'm going clubbing. Will be going clubbing this weekend.

sgcliques
12-10-2007, 08:42 AM
Bro, you got msn? can add you

? :angel:

j_kakihara
12-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Sure. Can i just post my

email here?

sgcliques
12-10-2007, 11:19 PM
Just add me

coexist@live.com.sg

j_kakihara
12-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Hello. I've been a bit busy

lately. But here's more results from yesterday and today.

Yesterday i decided to just try TE on its own. I

applied 2 sprays this time. One to my neck area and one to my wrists. I rubbed my wrists on my forearms. Then i

sprayed cologne to the applied area in the same fashion. I figured i was just going to meet a close friend so i

don't really need the SOE. And we're not really going anywhere just wanted to get some late night coffee at a

nearby cafe. So i picked her up. When she got in the car, i notice her nose sorta twitched. Then she took a deep

breath. Then she asked me what cologne was i wearing. I told her it was a new cologne and i asked her what she

thinks about it. Lol. She said it smells nice. :thumbsup:

So yeah. We went to the cafe. Ordered our drinks. We

chatted. And as we were chatting, i noticed this girl that was sitting at the next table, she was constantly looking

at me. Everytime i caught her looking at me she would turn away. Lol. I didn't really do anything about it. I just

let her be. I also got looks from other girls around me. And guys too. But i'm not sure if they were looking at me

in a bad way, or in a good way.:think:

After a while, my friend sat closer and whispered. She said for some

reason she feels horny, and giggled. And she gave me the 'look'. I knew what that look was :thumbsup:. So i asked

for the bill, and paid. And then we left. As we were leaving, the girl i mentioned earlier, was still looking at me.

Lol.

So yeah. TE is FUN. Very FUN. Lol. My friend is chinese too. As for the girl that i keep getting looks

from, I'm not sure which race she is. She sorta looks chinese, but i'm not sure.

Gorgar
12-11-2007, 08:44 AM
Excellent! It's good to hear

that TE worked well for you. I'm gonna have to get another bottle as I sold mine to a guy at work when I got my

bottle of PI. My buddy says that before TE he had to initiate, after TE he says his GF jumps his bones on a regular

basis.

j_kakihara
12-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Today was pretty good. I got

my very malay girl HIT. Yeah.:thumbsup:

I'm wearing my favourite combo today. SOE and TE with cover scent.

I

went to the mall with some girl friends. Two malay, one chinese. Okay. This girls are some of the closest friends i

have. I knew them since school. And we still hang out even now. They are more like sisters to me. So i told them

about the experiments that i've been conducting with mones. They were quite interested and were eager to help. So

first of all, i asked them if they could smell anything or feel different and stuff like that.

They all agreed

that i smell good. Other than that they couldn't smell the TE. One of them was feeling a bit hot(the chinese one).

The other two weren't really feeling anything sexual. They also feel somewhat relax and giddy as they would call

it. I don't really know how that feels.

Anyway. The outing was pretty normal. Just sitting around having a

drink. Chatting. The usual hang out routine. And then i notice a pretty malay girl with a group of friends(guys,

girls) passed by our table. She was looking at me and smiled. So i smiled back. She sat at a table not far from us.

Where i was sitting, i wasn't facing her. One of my friends told me that she was looking at my direction quite

often. So i took a peek towards her direction. She saw me looking at her. She smiled again. I was thinking "is she

smiling at me?". I know where i'm sitting and there's no one else for her to really smile to. Unless she's nuts.

So i just smiled back. I thought of approaching her, but i decided to play it safe. There were guys at her table,

and i'm not gonna risk finding out that one of them is her boyfriend. The hard way. So we pretty much just

exchanged a few smiles.

Later she got up, i looked at her, and she winked! She was heading towards the restroom.

I figure this is a good chance to meet her alone. So i got up, told my friends i gotta go to the men's room. Went

there and waited outside. She came out and she saw me. I smiled and said hi. She just smiled and we introduced

ourselves. We chatted for a few minutes. Got her name and number. And i found out that she doesn't have a

boyfriend. Then we went back to our tables. Later on she had to leave. She looked and me and smiled. And she did the

'call me' gesture. I smiled and nodded.

My friends were quite impressed. And started asking me questions on

whether pheromones would work for women too. Lol.

That was pretty much the highlight of the day. A malay girl!

Yay! My first malay girl! So cool. She looks older than me though. Maybe 25 to 27.