PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with Perception Gels

vendettaseve
11-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Whats the deal with Perception Gels? They always seem to be on sale or discounted, or given away. Are they just sub

par and therefore recieve a lower price, or is LS just overstocked lol. Id love to know, Im tempted to buy that 50

box they have up right now, Just need to know about them a tad first :) Thanks

BGuy20
11-29-2007, 10:07 PM
They have a special carrier base,

meaning it's strongly suggested that you just use it by itself. My guess is (if anything) that it's lack of

mixability is the only reason it wouldn't be as popular as other products.

I've tried it a couple of times,

seems to work about as well as other mones. It would be nice if others could chime in on its efficacy, though.

terry0400-40
11-30-2007, 05:11 AM
They

have a special carrier base, meaning it's strongly suggested that you just use it by itself. My guess is (if

anything) that it's lack of mixability is the only reason it wouldn't be as popular as other products.

I've

tried it a couple of times, seems to work about as well as other mones. It would be nice if others could chime in on

its efficacy, though.Hmmm yes i also have used Perception gels now and then

over several years and i am of the opinion that the stuff works as good as AE. SOE, Chikara

I have sometimes layered it over a drop of Androstenone or

vice versa, I can remember the first time i did as i experienced a DHIL with this chick staring at me with her mouth

open about 12" from mine when i told her i was leaving her presence she became distressed and

dissapointed.

It seems just about everytime i use the stuff in

a mix i seem to score hits, I was thinking that it must be coincidental, but it also happened several weeks ago when

a girl sitting next to me on a plane gave me her email adress and was acting under the influence of my mix of A7,

NPA, SOE, and 1/2 Perception gel underneath, she was also displaying the signs of having a crush on me by her

language and gushing and touching.
The mix had about 12mcg None

in it as was using only a little NPA and A7 together and about 6 drops of SOE.

Whitehall
11-30-2007, 02:55 PM
They never seemed to work for

me. I'll stick with SoE, NPA, and WAGG/n.

Rbt
11-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Perception is a unique product as

it's "carrier" is special experimental water-based that is also supposed to make it last for en extended perios of

time. Where many pheromone products start to fade after maybe 6 hours, Perceptionn is supposed ot last up to 12

hours. Also, if applied OVER another product (pheromone or cologne) it's supposed to extend the "effective" life of

that as well.

I think Bruce is the exclusive distributor of the product so he can get a lot of it and for a good

price.

Personally I haven't had much luck with it as a pheromone product. The only possible "hit" I got was

after a full gel pack application where a store clerk asked me if my female companion was my mother. Companion is

only 5 years older than I, so there may have been a "younger male" message being sent by the pheromone mix (and I'm

in my 50's). However, Perception's "extender" character seems to work pretty well. Colognes do seem to last far

longer when I apply Perception over them than when I don't. I had some big hopes for the product because of this

extended working time thing, but so far, no go.

I am revisitiing Perception at the moment, trying it out with

some newer colognes/scents etc. Nothing so far in terms of what I would call a "pheromonal" reaction, but the

testing has just restarted. Will probably boost my application to a full get pack if and when I do a more formal

test with a large selection of potential test targets. We shall see.

Note that some users like Terry have

reported good results with Perception, so it may indeed be worth a try. Never know. Results can vary form product ot

product and individual to individual. Experimenting/testing is often the only way to find out what is right for

you.

terry0400-40
11-30-2007, 05:43 PM
They never seemed to work for me. I'll stick with SoE, NPA, and WAGG/n.Ive got some gels left, So i had better settle down and test it alone if i can just have enough

determination to actually do so, The problem is that when i have a good testing opportunity lined up with the chance

of some real hits then i just lose my trust in it and go for some of the more popular hitters to add with it, Like

as to cover all bases, ie play it safe.

The next time my favourable targets are in sight i will just have to be

professional and disiplined enough to go it alone with the Perception.

I can definatelly smell the mones in the stuff when i apply it on my forearms or an area away from

my nose, and a nice coverscent is required i feel.

Oceanborn
11-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Perception, because of it's

water-base, seems to 'expire' faster than other pheromone products. Maybe thus the offer.

But the

perception works well... for me at least. :)

terry0400-40
11-30-2007, 06:02 PM
Perception, because of it's water-base, seems to 'expire' faster than other pheromone

products. Maybe thus the offer.

But the perception works well... for me at least. :)Im not sure but i think the last time i had some on it seemed to take on an acrid sorta odour after

several hours, could be my imagionation though, All this talk has inspired me so im off to gather my remaining gels

together and get it used up, over this weekend.

Gegogi
11-30-2007, 07:27 PM
I went through the 2 bottle kit

and a few gels. Didn't get any results as a standalone but it seemed to work well with NPA or TE. I used the spray

kit for about a month and let it sit for a few weeks. I removed the bottle cover to see how much was left and, hot

damn, the remaining 1/3 or so bottle was filled with funky looking floaters and flakes. I took one sniff and was

thinking massive bacterial action and wild little critters down there. So if my experience is the norm, that water

based mix has a really short storage life and should be kept in the frig.

Rbt
12-02-2007, 12:30 PM
The Perception Gold inthe 2

spray-bottle packaging didn't ever seem to go "bad" on me the way Gegogi's did. I still have the cover scent stuff

around here someplace. Will have to dig it up and see waht's happend to it. I do know the spray bottles I got were

pretty sad. Poor and inconsistant sprays. I eventually transferred the cover scent one into the atomizer I got with

one of L-S's special bundle offers. That one works great.

I bought a couple boxes of the gel packs some time

ago and still have bunch left. (I guess it's considered Perception "Platinum" edition). Have no idea what the

shelf-life of *any* gel-pack product is, but we shall see, The ones I have opened just recently seem to be okay. No

funky smells or anything. At least that I can sniff. I generally always use with a cover cologne/fragarance.

As

I've said before, I have yet to see anything I can call a real "hit" (in a sexual sense) with it, but now that I'm

older (!), wiser (?), and more experienced (*) I'm going to give it another shot.