PDA

View Full Version : Cleo: Regular or New?

AnnieO
11-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Has anyone tried

both?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Bruce
11-27-2007, 07:43 AM
They are similar; neither is newer.

I think they both came out at the same time. The formulas are the same; just the type of one of the ingredients

(androsteNOL) is different. In the one you get *alpha* androstenol, and in the other you get *beta* androstenol.

Otherwise same stuff. I think there is some discussion somewhere in this forum over the different effects, but

overall they are very similar products I think.

AnnieO
12-08-2007, 04:44 PM
Oh dear.... I don't get

it.

What is the difference between alpha and beta? I can't seem to find the thread.

Reviews? Advice?

Experiences?

Please!

Bruce
12-12-2007, 03:08 PM
I hope someone else can answer this,

because I really can't tell the difference. For that reason, I tend to say go with the alpha. It's tried and

true. The other might be better, the same or less effective or just plain "different". With nothing in your

experience to compare it to, you might not learn much from going with the beta, which is the "newer" in terms of

ingredients. So, yeah, I guess that does make it the "new" one after all. :)

~Gillian74~
07-02-2009, 12:57 PM
I tried the Regular Alpha

Androstenol version of Cleo for women..I found, it did not make a difference in the way people acted towards me.Then

again, I have only used it 3 times..Only thing I could feel, was an increase in libido on my part, and a slight

headache..I have yet to give this a fair shake..I will keep you posted on its effects..I am a bit late on this

topic..Sorry..You may want to see the other posts on the Beta form of this..It is a good question as to what is the

difference in both..I think they say the Beta for is supposed to have some sort of aditive that makes it easier to

induce conversations?

~Gillian74~
07-02-2009, 12:57 PM
It would help if there

would be more info of this product as well as the difference between both formulas on Love Scent..I plan on posting

a review after..I try this for a month or so :)