PDA

View Full Version : Depression from A1 OD

belmont
11-23-2007, 07:32 AM
had it today...i

overdosed on my SOE+A1+B.nol mixture...i got a depression dat is so severe i can't do my work...everything seems

dull and blue...

was better after 8 hrs or so....next time i will only wear it for dates....lucky its only a

small bottle of mixing...i still got my trusty old SOE "Original"..

Gegogi
11-23-2007, 12:12 PM
I guess I'm lucky A-1 doesn't

effect me one iota. I normally only need one or 2 drops to stop the GF PMS mood swings. However I've used up to 6

drops hoping for some sexual side effects and it didn't bother me. The high dose was a bust as far as anything else

was concerned. Perhaps you'll get used to it. After I used mones for a few months all self-medication effects faded

away.

belmont
11-23-2007, 03:22 PM
true....but i better lower the

amt used....hahaa...its really a bad experience to get the depression...really bad...

idesign
11-23-2007, 04:27 PM
A-1 doesn't bother me either, I

use 1-2 drops mixed usually with SoE and A7. I've also used 3-4 drops with the same woman with no additional

effect.

Too bad about the depression belmont. Did you use a cover? There's a chance it might overcome the

depression if its a scent that you really like or has mood lifting constituents.

Having said that, I know that

the two work in different ways, but who knows?

I wouldn't wear that mix unless you're dating Sylvia Plath.

belmont
11-23-2007, 04:48 PM
A-1

doesn't bother me either, I use 1-2 drops mixed usually with SoE and A7. I've also used 3-4 drops with the same

woman with no additional effect.

Too bad about the depression belmont. Did you use a cover? There's a chance

it might overcome the depression if its a scent that you really like or has mood lifting constituents.

Having

said that, I know that the two work in different ways, but who knows?

I wouldn't wear that mix unless you're

dating Sylvia Plath.

no cover...but i just got my pheros and a roll-on coverscent from LS....so i might

use them sparingly. pheros smell real nice...

i'm better sticking back to my regular SOE or taper the dosage

down...

i got the best hit using dat mix dats y i am sticking to it...but i guess it should be the ultimate

weapon and shouldn't use it daily for work...i have had a female colleague stand so close to me when she

talk....haha.

idesign
11-23-2007, 05:07 PM
no

cover...but i just got my pheros and a roll-on coverscent from LS....so i might use them sparingly. pheros smell

real nice...

i'm better sticking back to my regular SOE or taper the dosage down...

i got the best hit using

dat mix dats y i am sticking to it...but i guess it should be the ultimate weapon and shouldn't use it daily for

work...i have had a female colleague stand so close to me when she talk....haha.

I agree. Try just SoE

covered with Pheros, its great. Save the A1 for intimate settings, like you said. A1 might be a bit too cozy for

work.

Love hearing about "standing so close". That's what its all about.

belmont
11-23-2007, 11:20 PM
I agree.

Try just SoE covered with Pheros, its great. Save the A1 for intimate settings, like you said. A1 might be a bit

too cozy for work.

Love hearing about "standing so close". That's what its all about.

she was

standing so close its considered rude as its 'intruding' into personal 'area'....but i dun really mind as she is

a female...haahhahahaha.

gonna try pheros+scented SOE on Monday....

sgcliques
11-23-2007, 11:25 PM
haha belmont. I was wearing

AE+SOE combo. Today i woke up feel damn horny. got a hard on. Dunno why. issit because side effect of AE ? or what?

:twisted:

sgcliques
11-23-2007, 11:26 PM
she was

standing so close its considered rude as its 'intruding' into personal 'area'....but i dun really mind as she is

a female...haahhahahaha.

gonna try pheros+scented SOE on Monday....

1 question do you wear any cover

when you are on mones?

belmont
11-23-2007, 11:40 PM

question do you wear any cover when you are on mones?

my SOE is scented so no cover....but i bought the

miyake or something rollon coverscent in case i wanna go 'raw' on A1+bnol for some reason.

i have yet to try my

chikara gelpacks yet...haha.

you won't go wrong with SOE as the base mixture...just add chikara or something

else and u have a relatively good mix.

i might stock up on pheros if it gives me good hit on Thursday's

date...it smells good and makes me feel dat everything is wonderful etc....

idesign
11-25-2007, 02:45 PM
my SOE is

scented so no cover....but i bought the miyake or something rollon coverscent in case i wanna go 'raw' on A1+bnol

for some reason.

i have yet to try my chikara gelpacks yet...haha.

you won't go wrong with SOE as the base

mixture...just add chikara or something else and u have a relatively good mix.

i might stock up on pheros if it

gives me good hit on Thursday's date...it smells good and makes me feel dat everything is wonderful

etc....

I have SoE scented but still cover it. Nothing wrong with the SoE scent, but covers are nicer

and last longer.

I get a good feeling from Pheros too, and it makes a great cover. It works with everything.

Try it with your A1 mix and it might overcome the depression.

stuttgart-man
11-27-2007, 09:10 AM
and what about

Estratetraenol? A study from Kohl said, that Estra leads to depression in men, too wheras a link at LS said, that

Estra is the opposite of A1 and so have mone elevating effects in men! Any experiences?

http://pherolibrary.com/human-pheromones/estratetraenol.htm

tounge
11-27-2007, 11:45 AM
and

what about Estratetraenol? A study from Kohl said, that Estra leads to depression in men,

Do you have a link to the Kohl study where Jim has stated this? I'm as

up on pheromones as anyone, and either I missed this or this isn't true.:confused:

Gegogi
11-27-2007, 02:47 PM
I have some chemset

Estratetraenol (EST) as well as Realm (EST is the active mone). I can't say it's done much for me: no depression

but no relaxation--nuttin'. Maybe, like cops, it would work better if applied to a live hot chick...

belmont
11-27-2007, 03:35 PM
and

what about Estratetraenol? A study from Kohl said, that Estra leads to depression in men, too wheras a link at LS

said, that Estra is the opposite of A1 and so have mone elevating effects in men! Any experiences?

no idea, didn't try dat...i

have enough things to play with already....haha

Whitehall
11-28-2007, 01:18 PM
A-1 brings me down too. Not as

bad as you but it is unpleasant. If I use it, it is just a bit on the BACK of my neck, near the hair

line.

It does indeed have a use for PMS though - the price of male self-defense I guess.

belmont
11-28-2007, 03:39 PM
A-1

brings me down too. Not as bad as you but it is unpleasant. If I use it, it is just a bit on the BACK of my neck,

near the hair line.

It does indeed have a use for PMS though - the price of male self-defense I

guess.

yah, so i am only applying a-1 minutes before my date now....not wholeday. reducing the amount

too....dun wanna feel so blue.

Tester123
12-15-2007, 09:21 PM
and what about Estratetraenol? A study from Kohl said, that Estra leads to depression

in men, too wheras a link at LS said, that Estra is the opposite of A1 and so have mone elevating effects in men!

Any experiences?

I'm

haven't really noticed depressive feelings from A1, but it does seem like it makes me somewhat sleepy. I actually

made a mix of EST and A1 (one to one) that I apply and seem to have good results with. I don't seem to get as

tired with it, and I still find that responses appear to be good from

women.

ShyAsianGuy26
12-15-2007, 10:05 PM
So this was the culprit...

I have been feeling horrible these last two or so months, going into the first depression in my life... for no

apparent reason.

But its a price I have to pay.

idesign
12-18-2007, 04:57 PM
So

this was the culprit... I have been feeling horrible these last two or so months, going into the first depression in

my life... for no apparent reason.

But its a price I have to pay.

Too bad about the depression, it

sucks and its not good for your social ventures. Try to find a cover scent that gives you a mood boost. It works,

and there are many fragrances, one of them is sure to please.

belmont
12-19-2007, 04:01 AM
given time u will get used to it

but dun apply too much too...best is apply it before you meet your target so u won't be much affected.

ShyAsianGuy26
12-19-2007, 05:44 AM
Yea, I know what you

mean... :lovestruc

:goodpost:

xvs
01-23-2008, 07:41 AM
I have a horrible theory about A1

(androstadienone) depression (and if you use it JVK, please contact me so you can credit me in your

article!).

A1 is a pheromone secreted by men which makes women feel calm and protected.

So why would

A1 make some men feel anxious or depressed? It's a male pheromone, after all?

Because A1 is a pheromone

secreted by Alpha Males, and it makes the beta males anxious and depressed. This makes it easier for the alphas to

get all the women.

Horrible, huh? That means that if A1 makes you anxious or depressed, you're probably not

as alpha as you think you are or would like to be.

Even more horrible: it makes me depressed too.

had it today...i overdosed on my SOE+A1+B.nol mixture...i got a depression dat

is so severe i can't do my work...everything seems dull and blue...

was better after 8 hrs or so....next

time i will only wear it for dates....lucky its only a small bottle of mixing...i still got my trusty old SOE

"Original"..

CptKipling
01-23-2008, 06:38 PM
I've thought similar things

about some guys "edgy" reaction to -none...if it makes you edgy you are probably not used to being around it and so

are probably not secreting it as a metabolite of testosterone and so chances are (biologically/evolutionarily (<--

that a real word??!)) you are not alpha.

idesign
01-23-2008, 06:55 PM
I've

thought similar things about some guys "edgy" reaction to -none...if it makes you edgy you are probably not used to

being around it and so are probably not secreting it as a metabolite of testosterone and so chances are

(biologically/evolutionarily (<-- that a real word??!)) you are not alpha.

Interesting thoughts. That's

the main reason I don't/can't wear NPA.

I live in what is still a pretty rural (aka redneck) part of the

southern US. A lot of guys think they are alpha, but mostly just sport a cocky attitude. A few confrontations

later I stopped the heavy -none use. I am far from aggressive.

Tester123
01-26-2008, 07:01 PM
That is an interesting theory,

but it could also be due to the fact that we are dealing with mones in unnatural quantities. Few males (alpha or

otherwise) are likely to secrete pheromones that are this strong for such an extended period of

time.

idesign
01-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Interesting theory indeed. I am

not a physically intimidating guy, but am often described as having a lot of charisma. I don't know why but I have

to be careful with my manner, or I will seem to reject someone when that is not my intention.

Adding NPA to that

personal vibe has proven to be too intimidating for some men and women. I've had success with TE and A7 though,

and have learned to temper the raw -none with -rol and -rone concoctions like SoE and C7.

A1 works wonders for

me, and it may be the ultimate -none balancer in certain intimate situations.