PDA

View Full Version : hi there - can none or other products cause or accelerate baldness?

jeremiahjames
11-20-2007, 12:07 AM
i could just be going bald anyway, but is there any link between androstenone

and baldness or rone and baldness?

i just seem to be receeding more recently, sorry if the questions abit

stupid.

like with testsoterone or roid products or anything that raises testosterone, there r links to baldness i

think.

could be wrong.

Gegogi
11-20-2007, 02:09 AM
Now I know why so many guys

working out at Gold's gym at bald: all the armpit androstenone funkin' up the place.

If you wanta raise your

T-levels sniff pussy/cops daily 'n yo' hair might start thinning due to all the blood rushin' ta yo' dick ('n

not growin' yo' hair). Androstenone won't raise yo' t-level unless yo' likes men.

jeremiahjames
11-20-2007, 04:44 AM
Geg can u please give me

an answer i understand, sorry this is a serious problem for me as there appears to be a corelation between my

receeding hairline and beggining to use none products...

on a side note, how do i get back on jasmins good books

to order some goodies.? :)

belgareth
11-20-2007, 05:05 AM
Geg

can u please give me an answer i understand, sorry this is a serious problem for me as there appears to be a

corelation between my receeding hairline and beggining to use none products...

on a side note, how do i get back

on jasmins good books to order some goodies.? :)

It is very unlikely that pheromone use can cause or

increase hair loss. If you are noticing increased hair loss it's probably coincidence.

On a side note, First

you come here and rant about the lousy service at a competitor's site. Then you come here and ask how you can get

back on the competitor's good side so you can order product from them? A little classless, isn't it?

jeremiahjames
11-20-2007, 06:02 AM
sorry my apologies. i need

to word my posts more carefully i think. "raving and ranting" are interesting terms to describe waiting 2 months for

an order though. what would you do mate? shoudl i have just let the order go at the OP thus wasting my money????

no, i am being misunderstood. the OP has great products and i never stated other wise. i am just frustrated by

there customer service - i was not suggesting that i would not like to order from the other place as well..... as

both places have great products.

how is this lacking in class? dont know where youre heading with this????

belgareth
11-20-2007, 06:27 AM
Where did you get raving from?

You came here and complained about the service at the competitor's site. Now you are asking how to get in good

graces at the competitor's site? Would you do the same thing while standing in the lobby of somebody's business? I

wouldn't and as a small businessman would be less than appreciative of somebody who did that too me.

Perhaps I

was remiss in not deleting the thread from the begining but we have always had a policy of allowing people to

discuss other products here so let it go.

Yes, I know the products they have at the other site and have not once

said a thing against their products. I also know quite a bit about how they do business and have not said a word

about that either.

koolking1
11-20-2007, 06:44 AM
try using SOE gel packs

as a hair product, guaranteed to make your last remaining hairs shiny and attractive.

idesign
11-20-2007, 07:50 PM
try

using SOE gel packs as a hair product, guaranteed to make your last remaining hairs shiny and

attractive.

Doubly true if you're gay...

Gegogi
11-21-2007, 12:23 AM
Geg can u please give me

an answer i understand, sorry this is a serious problem for me as there appears to be a corelation between my

receeding hairline and beggining to use none products...

It's a proven fact cops raise t-levels. Do a

little google and you can even read the studies. On the other hand, men naturally produce androstenone. It's in

your pee, pits and even spit. You'd been bald long ago if androstenone was the problem. Hair loss can be caused by

many factors, including your genes/biological clock, diet, health and stress levels. Wearing a small amount of

cologne or artificial mones ain't one of them. I recall when I busted up with my wife some years back my hair

started falling out in patches. Oddly most of it grew back after the stress passed and I went organic and started

working out again.

jeremiahjames
11-28-2007, 10:30 AM
didnt want to get off to a bad start on these forums....peace....

didnt think tha post

through and really just wanted to find some info. about whether mones could accelerate baldness.

belgareth
11-28-2007, 02:41 PM
No trouble, it was just a

misunderstanding. Did you find what you were looking for?

jeremiahjames
02-05-2008, 06:33 AM
still unsure about any

links between none and hair loss....as none is related to testosterone is it not? is none an androgenic pheromone?

people with high levels of none naturally , also have high levels of testosterone naturally....a thread at the OP

talks of "ways to tell if u naturally have high levels of none" , and one of the signs is baldness at an early age

due to excessive natural production of testosterone, others r heavy sweating, or a hairy body.....ie. looking for

signs that u may naturally OD easily on none.

dunno, ive just noticed that my hair keeps reseeding in the same

time period as commencing none products. could be entirely coincidental though. 1 thing that reassures me is that

testosterone enhancers have to actually enter the blood stream, rather than inhaled, for there to be side-effects in

this way.

i think therefore maybe Cops, which apparently increases testoreone, may b of some concern in regards

to this side effect. this is all specualtion and i hope im waay off base.

terry0400-40
02-05-2008, 01:17 PM
still unsure about any links between none and hair loss....as none is related to

testosterone is it not? is none an androgenic pheromone? people with high levels of none naturally , also have high

levels of testosterone naturally....a thread at the OP talks of "ways to tell if u naturally have high levels of

none" , and one of the signs is baldness at an early age due to excessive natural production of testosterone, others

r heavy sweating, or a hairy body.....ie. looking for signs that u may naturally OD easily on none.

dunno, ive

just noticed that my hair keeps reseeding in the same time period as commencing none products. could be entirely

coincidental though. 1 thing that reassures me is that testosterone enhancers have to actually enter the blood

stream, rather than inhaled, for there to be side-effects in this way.

i think therefore maybe Cops, which

apparently increases testoreone, may b of some concern in regards to this side effect. this is all specualtion and i

hope im waay off base.I have been using a minimum of 20mcg aNONE per day,

sometimes 40mcg for the last 18 months and i am 56, also been having weekly sniff of natural cops with my breakfast

of champions and as yet no extra hair recession, in fact my slight frontal recession has come to a halt so all is

good, i also use aRONE frequently,

My testosterone levels are good which still causes me to produce good morning woody.

JJ if i was

you i really would not worry about the addition of Androstenone and or rone to your applications, just enjoy and

Visualise your hairline improving and it will.

Oceanborn
02-05-2008, 06:19 PM
lol...

This is wierd,

'cos as we're speaking, there's a thread titled "Anyone Notice Hair growth with -none products?" on the other

forum.

Superman
02-06-2008, 03:05 AM
lol...

This is wierd, 'cos as we're speaking, there's a thread titled "Anyone Notice

Hair growth with -none products?" on the other forum.
it's a weird world :)

smooth312
02-06-2008, 10:41 AM
lol...

This is wierd, 'cos as we're speaking, there's a thread titled "Anyone Notice

Hair growth with -none products?" on the other forum.

Actually, I notice my hair grows STRONGER when I'm

using PI. Honestly.

terry0400-40
02-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Actually, I notice my hair grows STRONGER when I'm using PI. Honestly.I can believe that because my head hair growth and the lustre there of has never been better as

it has this year when i have been using aNONE nearly every day.

smooth312
02-07-2008, 01:07 AM
I can believe that because my head hair growth and the

lustre there of has never been better as it has this year when i have been using aNONE nearly every

day.
Yeah, right on. I'm actually tempted to try applying NPA drops to my scalp to see if

it will help re-grow my hair, lol...but then again, I don't want to waste my mones for that purpose ;)

terry0400-40
02-07-2008, 01:20 AM
Yeah, right on. I'm actually tempted to try applying NPA drops to my scalp to see if it

will help re-grow my hair, lol...but then again, I don't want to waste my mones for that purpose

;)I also have been going over rubbing my scalp with my fingertips ever since

i was a boy as i was taught to do by one of my carers.

I suppose it also can help by increasing the

blood flow to the area and the hair roots ect.