PDA

View Full Version : Is SOE Unscented Unisex?

starvulture
11-17-2007, 02:48 PM
Hello, I

tried to ask this earlier but I was unclear. Is the SOE Unscented unisex, or is there one for men and one for

women.

If it is unisex, how does it attract both men and women depending on who wears it?

Gegogi
11-17-2007, 04:16 PM
Unscented is merely 1 part

androsterone to 4 parts androstenol in an oil carrier. That's it. Pretty simple and basic. If you want the feminine

touch--cops, AKA, pussy juice--you gotta string for the women's version of SOE.

SOE in and of itself doesn't

attract anybody. Only you can do that. The -nol enhances verbal expression and helps impart a friendly air. The

-rone adds a touch of healthy masculine essence. You have to do the grunt work of building attraction. SOE merely

makes your efforts more effective and approachable.

Many of the main known pheromones are produced by both sexes.

It's how much produced, how they're used and how they mix with your body chemistry that makes the difference. For

example, androstenone--largely thought of as a macho male mone--is also produced by women and can be extremely

sexual on a woman if used right. Gave me a stiffy when my GF wore it. Doesn't do a thing for me when guys wear

it.

starvulture
11-17-2007, 07:13 PM
Facinating - thanks for the

info.

Interesting that pheromones can be so individual like that - I suppose it makes sense that the

context of different people and even different genders will provoke individual reactions. Makes it seem like it

would be difficult to know exactly what is doing what.

belmont
11-18-2007, 07:33 AM
a side note, SOE+b-nol+A1 works

wonder....it gives me my 'confirmed' 1st hit...a hit i will never forget...:)

MOBLEYC57
11-18-2007, 09:29 AM
a side

note, SOE+b-nol+A1 works wonder....it gives me my 'confirmed' 1st hit...a hit i will never forget...:)

What a tease!:whip:

Can we have the full story, ratios, and what has it done for you latelys ...

please? :drunk:

Does it still perform for you or was it a ONE HIT WONDER? :blink:

Tankyavedymucho!

:wave:

belmont
11-18-2007, 03:38 PM
What a

tease!:whip:

Can we have the full story, ratios, and what has it done for you latelys ... please?

:drunk:

Does it still perform for you or was it a ONE HIT WONDER? :blink:

Tankyavedymucho!

:wave:

ahha, was dating a gal whom i have not met for months. eating ice-cream at hagen daz and her eyes

were so dreamy minutes into conversation....i have dated her a couple of times and its the 1st time i see such

reaction.

i transfered SOE scented into the small rollerballs and added 2 drops of a1 and bnol to it....just a

trial...works well. :)

will try again as i am dating her in December again. :)