PDA

View Full Version : Natural Pheromones

tribal
11-16-2007, 11:18 PM
Hi all I'm new here

and would like to share my experience. While waiting for my order from LS to arrive I've started to become more

observant to my surroundings. I know I've been getting 'hits' without pheromones all along knowing how girls look

at me with that flirtacious look. Anyway I had been sweating throughout the day at work and i was in this lift with

several other people. I was standing beside this jap lady in her 30s directly in front of the lift door. At one

point many guys stepped out of the lift I moved to the corner of the lift still facing the front keeping a poker

face. I turned to my right and noticed this jap lady leaning against the lift's side facing me, grinning at me.

She didn't say a word to me. She kept looking at me even when i looked at her. That was awfully weird. I suspect it

was my sweat :p

tribal
11-16-2007, 11:24 PM
Another occurance was when I had

not bathed for 2 days :D and had to rush down to the bus stop to pass over some stuff. This beautiful teen just

couldn't stop giving me the looks. I stared at her for a moment while walking past her. She returned a sweet smile

and i just smiled back. Damn I should have asked for her number.