PDA

View Full Version : How does the Edge and SOE mix?

stormbreaker
11-16-2007, 10:26 AM
Hello everyone, I have a question. I've bought AE before, and even with different doses I never got any results.

(I'm a 17 year old and I've worn this at school, at a friend's party where I didn't know anybody except that

friend, bigger parties, all kinds of situations and I've never had any beside the ordinary reactions from people.

Definitely not negative, but not overly positive either.)

Now, before I want to write off pheromone products for

not working for me, I'm considering probably buying SOE and The Edge, cause these two seem to cause pretty specific

effects, and are different enough to both be worth buying. I'd try them both seperately and then together probably.

I wonder though, if I should buy the Edge with scent, or without. If I buy it with scent and mix it with SOE, is it

still allright smelling? What do you guys recommend.

(If there's any other product, you recommend for someone in

my profile who didn't have an effect from AE, feel free to tell me.)

Jamie3500
11-16-2007, 12:32 PM
Hey Stormbreaker.

I have

never tried AE myself but I do feel I should put my input here due to us being the same age. My experience with

SoE(u) has been pretty good, people seem more cheerful and socialable around me. I have used The Edge a little

myself but have not noticed any results as of yet. My best product so far was A314 which I had moderate

sucess/results with ( http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18284 ).

Best of luck,

Jamie

gaf
11-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Go for unscented, then you can cover

with your choice of cologne.
TE and SOE are a great combo as you can mix up your own "strength" as required.

Mtnjim
11-16-2007, 04:54 PM
SoE and Edge, the famous "DD Lite",

you might want to look in the archives for posts on "DD", SoE and NPA and "DD Lite", SoE and TE.

Gegogi
11-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Back in the day, SOE and TE was

my first good all purpose mix and still among my favs today.

idesign
11-16-2007, 06:59 PM
Back in the

day, SOE and TE was my first good all purpose mix and still among my favs today.

Great mix, love it. At

your age TE would definitely be better than something stronger like NPA. Take MtnJim's advice and search the

forum. Lots of great advice about dosages, application etc. Unscented is better for the reason gaf stated.

That's another fun time, experimenting with covers.