PDA

View Full Version : Phelure

aintz
11-14-2007, 03:26 PM
didnt do much research before

buying the product :( atleast it smells good and wasnt too expensive.

it does not work, period. pherlure is all

just a big scam. shipping from them is fast but UPS charges 45 c.o.d. fee. which is no where mentioned before you

buy.

BGuy20
11-15-2007, 09:34 AM
Sorry to hear that. I think there

have been postings on here describing Pherelune as a scam. You have to remember that the net has a lot of scams on

it and a lot of sexually charged (and unfulfilled) males to scam.

I do believe there are legitimate retailers

and products, though (including love-scent). I would have a very hard time ascribing the results I've gotten

recently to anything but the pheros I've bought on here. If you're not too stung from the whole experience,

Edge/NPA and SOE might be worth a try.

aintz
11-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Sorry to hear

that. I think there have been postings on here describing Pherelune as a scam. You have to remember that the net has

a lot of scams on it and a lot of sexually charged (and unfulfilled) males to scam.

I do believe there are

legitimate retailers and products, though (including love-scent). I would have a very hard time ascribing the

results I've gotten recently to anything but the pheros I've bought on here. If you're not too stung from the

whole experience, Edge/NPA and SOE might be worth a try.

ya i bought some to try out. just want to see

the effects. saw it in oceans 13 and thought it was very funny :)

BGuy20
11-15-2007, 11:35 PM
I remember that scene. I don't

think pheromones will do that in most cases, but I've seen almost as intense a reaction as Ellen Barkin (it was

her, right?) had with the right mix.

If you do end up trying from this site, I recommend the beginners kit, SOE,

and NPA (if you're feeling adventurous).

EDIT: I'd also recommend investing in cologne/Axe/etc. if pheros end

up becoming a part of your routine (especially -none).

ShyAsianGuy26
11-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Ahh, Pherlure... a mistake

with that one. It didn't get me any hits so I dumped a whole bottle of NPA into it...

Now I hate the scent of

Pherlure and I am one bottle down.

Life sucks

vendettaseve
11-27-2007, 06:17 PM
Haha, poor guys. Your all

missing out on the magic that is Pherlure. For some reason, Pherlure only works if you have a target girl you want

it to work on, And she MUST be in close contact with you for around 20 minutes before you apply the pherlure (Close

contact being within 10 feet or so in a closed area, Also 2 sprays will usualy do it).

Il hit you with a few

examples. Just the other day I went to the movies with a female friend of mine, she had never before made advances

on me, and is usualy very loyal to her boyfriend. About half way through the movie i ducked out and applied a couple

sprays to my neck before returning. Within 30 seconds of me sitting beside her again, she was crawling all over me,

giving me the "Oh you smell so good" and nuzzling normaly associated with a good hit from TE and SOE combo. After

around 5 minutes of her laying on me, she places my hands onto certain areas of her chest ;) . Im not going to get

into any more details with that, but I will say, it isnt the first time Pherlure has given me effects like that. Its

all just in the way you play it.

Good luck to thoes of you who already have pherlure, you diddent waste your

money, Altho if you havent already purchased it, Id reccomend buying something else, thats a little more wide range

in its application. Cheers.
V