PDA

View Full Version : Newb here need help mixing

aintz
11-14-2007, 03:23 PM
i bought,

npa, soe, the edge, and apc. how would i go about mixing those?

any of you use the cookbook formulas?

Iaskalotof?'s
11-14-2007, 09:08 PM
I recommend starting off

using one product only to see what works for you,you will get better results that way.

aintz
11-15-2007, 10:37 AM
I

recommend starting off using one product only to see what works for you,you will get better results that

way.

okie hopefully i dont use the wrong one and make myself stinky :)

Iaskalotof?'s
11-15-2007, 04:55 PM
Well I'm 18 and used The

Edge covered with Fierce today and got subtle(but good) reactions from it.People asked what cologne I was wearing

and I said "Sex Panther"(If you've seen Ron Burgundy you'll get it). The woman affected by it was definitely more

touchy feely than usual(she never is come to think of it unless I wear TE).

idesign
11-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Of course the short answer would

be to read the forum voraciously. More info than you can digest in a week of steady reading.

Other than that,

how old are you? Ethnicity (it matters). What are your goals? Sexual/social? Work? School?

SoE with either

NPA or TE is a favorite around here, but we don't know anything about you to recommend dosages. For now I'd

recommend SoE alone and see how it works for you before mixing.

aintz
11-15-2007, 07:46 PM
Of course

the short answer would be to read the forum voraciously. More info than you can digest in a week of steady

reading.

Other than that, how old are you? Ethnicity (it matters). What are your goals? Sexual/social? Work?

School?

SoE with either NPA or TE is a favorite around here, but we don't know anything about you to recommend

dosages. For now I'd recommend SoE alone and see how it works for you before mixing.

19 chinese. just

trying it for fun, want to see some deer in headlight reactions.:rofl: