PDA

View Full Version : OK, I'm starting to wonder if the Beginner's kit is legit...

MojoXN
11-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Just to let everyone know, I've ordered and used the gel pack samples in the past, and have

seen borderline results from those trials, so it's not as if I'm one of those who thinks that pheromones are utter

bunkum, but...

I have been using the beginner's kit for three weeks now, give or take, and have not seen ONE

DAMN THING as far as results go. Including the sample packs that were included in the kit.

NOT ONE.

I've

tried SOE alone, SOE in combination with TE, and THAT in combonation with a cover, I've tried every ratio/scent

combination of the Super Primal "oil" and the Edge concentrate that I can think of / have access to, and

NOTHING.

No positive results. No OD either, even when intentionally going for one, just for experimental

purposes. Nada.

Anyone have any thoughts as to what the hell is going on here?

And before anyone asks, no,

this is NOT an entreaty to get a refund. I trust Bruce and L-S more than that. I just want to figure out why it is

that despite my best efforts, the pheromones that I have in my possession aren't doing a goddamned thing for me one

way or the other.

Thoughts?

ToxDoc
11-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Could you please give us more

details, using descriptive words if you can? Members can give you a few pointers or comments if they are on the same

page as you.

Also, it often takes time to know one single product. The only way to achieve that is to use one

thing on its own repeatedly, often at the same dose, over a period of time. It sounds like you have tried too many

combinations, each for a short period of time. It can be a hit and miss if you rush the process.

Superman
11-11-2007, 11:55 PM
What's your age also?

MojoXN
11-12-2007, 07:43 AM
What's your age also?

I'm 25, Caucasian, 5'6".

Iaskalotof?'s
11-12-2007, 09:47 AM
How long have you been

using them,did you start off small and work your way up,work with nol/none,do you have terrible fashion sense,death

breath and/or dreadlocks down to your butt? Mones work but if you dump them on a bum it won't do him much

good,maybe a little easier time getting booze.

gfunk
11-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Just reading through your post I

see you're struck by a somewhat familiar problem for quite few people on here, it seems to work better for some and

less for others. Perhaps less for you.

Here's a suggestion if you're really interested in getting any answers.

Skip applying your mones and deliberately go seek female attention, make an extra effort to get their interest. Now

next day apply the mones and do the same thing again. Then after the two days ask yourself if there seemed to be any

difference in your own behavior and in the reactions you got from your targets. This should enable you to see some

difference if there is any.

MojoXN
11-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Just reading

through your post I see you're struck by a somewhat familiar problem for quite few people on here, it seems to work

better for some and less for others. Perhaps less for you.

Here's a suggestion if you're really interested in

getting any answers. Skip applying your mones and deliberately go seek female attention, make an extra effort to get

their interest. Now next day apply the mones and do the same thing again. Then after the two days ask yourself if

there seemed to be any difference in your own behavior and in the reactions you got from your targets. This should

enable you to see some difference if there is any.

:goodpost:
That's a good idea. I'll try that

out this weekend and let you know how it goes.

Surreal
11-13-2007, 09:08 PM
Just reading

through your post I see you're struck by a somewhat familiar problem for quite few people on here, it seems to work

better for some and less for others. Perhaps less for you.

Here's a suggestion if you're really interested in

getting any answers. Skip applying your mones and deliberately go seek female attention, make an extra effort to get

their interest. Now next day apply the mones and do the same thing again. Then after the two days ask yourself if

there seemed to be any difference in your own behavior and in the reactions you got from your targets. This should

enable you to see some difference if there is any.

Also, try doing the opposite, as in use -mones

first.

Tell us your average day after you apply -mones.

MOBLEYC57
11-15-2007, 05:13 PM
Might be a good idea to post all

your HOW you mixed/used the products, your age, testing areas ... do you have one eye, one leg, etc. etc.

YOU

still have to make things happen, kid.

I'd bet you're in high school, or no more than 19. Tell the truth,

shame the devil.

Just a serious thought for newbeeeees. :welcome:

Gegogi
11-15-2007, 09:51 PM
Social and sexual success is

mostly about your game, appearance, social standing and, ultimately, your persona. Artificial mone's sole role is

to amp you up. That is, to magnify or enhance your basic personality. The gotcha is you need to have something to

amp up (yes, it will amp up your negatives as well). A telephone pole will not attract women or form social contacts

no matter how much SOE or TE you pour on it. Sadly, it's 95% you and 5% mones that determine your success.

Mones will not do the grunt work for you. You gotta get your ducks in a row for mones to work for you.

In my

case, I get zero results when I put forth zero effort. While wearing A314, SOE and NPA I can become like wallpaper.

However, a smile and friendly conversation can be so much more effective with A314, SOE and NPA affording an edge.

BGuy20
11-15-2007, 11:41 PM
I'm sad to hear that it's not

working for you. I can't say the same about my results, but I think that for some reason or another, it doesn't

work for everyone.

I do think being around women regularly helps (I don't really get hits off customers,

only fellow employees), and as mentioned above, your "game" plays a fair part too. I do think pheros help more than

Gegogi thinks (I'd put it at 25%), but I don't think they can completely overcome a bad impression unless there's

alcohol/lapsed judgement involved.

I've had periods where it didn't look like I had any hits, but I think

it's good to be prepared and be wearing it when opportunities present themselves, because it can lead to

interesting results. :lol:

gaf
11-16-2007, 04:14 AM
In my case, I

get zero results when I put forth zero effort. While wearing A314, SOE and NPA I can become like wallpaper. However,

a smile and friendly conversation can be so much more effective with A314, SOE and NPA affording an

edge.

Noticed that too....
I'm a pretty quiet guy most of the time , I've gone from being mr

invisible to having people hang on every word I said simply by throwing in the odd remark with a healthy dose of

humour. (Wagg seems to help me a lot too)
:wave:

gfunk
11-17-2007, 03:43 AM
:type: Here's another idea to

compare the results. Do as above, first day without mones and second day with. This way is better than the other way

around so you won't have any mones hanging over from the first day. For this test the purpose is to talk to as many

women as possible and getting their phone numbers. Then compare how many you got with and without the mones.

Getting numbers in itself isn't all that difficult as most men seem to think, it's the getting out and do

it that's important thing. :thumbsup: