PDA

View Full Version : Have you worn unscented pheromones without a cover scent?

starvulture
11-11-2007, 11:49 AM
Hello, I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried wearing or wears unscented

pheromones without a cover scent?

I am slightly to very allergic to most fragrances, cologne ect, so I am not

going to wear a cover scent or scented product - I have tried, many many times to find a cologne or scent I'm not

even slightly allergic to and I can't wear one.

Is this a bad idea? I have heard that unscented pheromones

can smell like urine or like a gym locker, are wearing these in public without cover scents possible? What if I

just wore a little bit of unscented pheromone?

It seems to me that if I can't wear pheromones without a

cover scent, then I can't wear pheromones at all. This would be a shame - do you think it is feasible to wear

something like soe or chikara unscented with no cover scent in public, crowds, ect?

Watcher
11-11-2007, 02:56 PM
all the time just dont use a large

amount if its hot outside

Gegogi
11-11-2007, 04:16 PM
I have sensitive skin and many

EOs, soaps, colognes & pheromone products give me a nasty rash. However if I apply to clothing, no problems. Hence I

apply most of my mones and colognes to my outer clothing. Works great.

idesign
11-11-2007, 06:34 PM
I have

sensitive skin and many EOs, soaps, colognes & pheromone products give me a nasty rash. However if I apply to

clothing, no problems. Hence I apply most of my mones and colognes to my outer clothing. Works

great.

I'm thinking about doing this for winter. Is there any loss of effect not having body

chemistry?

terry0400-40
11-12-2007, 02:18 AM
Ive been applying Alpha 7, NPA , SOE, and other unscented products many times alone over the past

year and i have not ever even once received an unfavourable comment with reference to smelling bad, and i have

received comments that i smelled "nice" by some women, I used to think to myself"how can i smell nice :wub: when

the phero is unscented" :think:

gaf
11-12-2007, 04:08 PM
ditto to terrys comment.
Mind you,

yesterday I got a bit hot and bothered at work and could smell the famous "cat piss" on myself , funnily enough it

seemed to turn the ladies all playfull but no comments about my stink. Actually , everyone was more talkative and

interested in me. go figure...
I don't use underarm products usually as I tend to get a rash from most of them ,

also I tend to be sensitive to a lot of chemicals so I understand your concerns. You'll be fine if you follow the

advice of others here.

Whitehall
11-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Use straight NPA/m all the

time.

No problem although one could use more without an O/D if one had a cover.

Using the SOE packets

on my neck has resulted in staining of my shirt collars. I don't apply it there anymore.

idesign
11-12-2007, 05:54 PM
You guys are serious, I can

tell. Never, Ever any negative comments?

I've very self-concious about pure -mone smell since it does "stinK"

to me. I've never worn an unscented product without cover, I'm almost afraid to do it. I smell the "piss" even

under the cover scent, and do a lot of experimenting to match covers with the different -mones.

I did read a

study where anone was presented to a group and half of them smelled vanilla (or something) while the other half

smelled piss. Still...

I'm gonna have to try it I guess, but not with NPA, and definitely in a redneck-free

zone, getting shot is not on my list.

I'd love to hear some more about this from the forum, you guys have some

cojones, the size of coconuts.

Iaskalotof?'s
11-12-2007, 06:24 PM
I used to wear it

unscented,but didn't get any compliments or complaints from it,but when I added cologne I received compliments

gaf
11-12-2007, 07:08 PM
You guys are

serious, I can tell. Never, Ever any negative comments?
snip
I'd love to hear some more about this from the

forum, you guys have some cojones, the size of coconuts.

Nope, never ever had any negative comments...

I can't smell mones usually , actually I can only ever recall 3 times that I've noticed any stink from them on

me. Not bad for around 3-4 years of use.
The funny thing is that I tend to have a very good sense of smell

otherwise , but nope can't smell a thing with ANY mone product and never recieved any neg reactions from "my stink"

(if I ever have stunk)
Maybe people are just being polite? But then I don't use a lot of none compared to the rest

of you, 1 or 2 dabs Vs drops on you guys. Maybe that has something to do with it?

later:
Another thing is that

when I notice BO on others nobody else seems to notice it ,where as I can't smell anyone that others say stink.

(clear as mud!) I notice it as a sweetish sweaty smell , others say it's like a strong stinky sock pungentness. any

ideas?

Gegogi
11-13-2007, 01:31 AM
Wearing nekid uncovered

androstenone is risky but results depend on your target. I can say without a doubt East Asian women close to me,

e.g., my mother, sister and GF, told me more than once NPA and TE smells like bad armpit when I wore it uncovered.

Covered, never a remark. I've actually had Black and White women remark raw NPA smells good. But I live among

mostly Asians so I try to keep it covered.

As for differences between skin and clothing apps, I found the results

about equal, but clothing apps last much longer. Others have claimed bare skin apps are better but I strongly

suspect personal body chemistry of certain individuals may add to the strength and effectiveness. I don't sweat or

have much natural BO, so I probably have weak body chemistry. I sure can wear lots of NPA to no ill-effects.