PDA

View Full Version : I have a nice, reasonably objective testing situation here - starting out

starvulture
11-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Hello, I discovered this board a while ago and have been lurking for a

while.

About me I am in college, I am 21, I go to a big college, I am very thin, and not too alpha, but get

along with girls fine. Might as well be realistic about it though, I don't have the beefcake style edge that some

of the jocks do, but I don't really mind.

2 months of college have gone by, and I am in both big and small

classes and know the general reactions of people towards me. This last month will be testing with pheremones.

So what I want to do is wear something that is more for likability than pure sexuality or dominance - in

fact for daytime use, I think likeability is actually better because I would like to study with some of these girls,

yes actually just study because they take very good notes lol.

So I am going to try scent of eros

(unscented, without cover scent as I am allergic to most scents) - do you think this is a good starting scent for

the descriptions above? I would also like to try something that would get them to approach me or start up

conversations with me - perhaps that is not realistic, but what pheremone is best for that? What do you think - any

advice is appreciated.

gaf
11-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Well ,you can't go wrong with SOE.

It more or less does what you are looking for. It'll work much better if you "put yourself out there" too.

belgareth
11-11-2007, 04:55 AM
SoE, or Chikara would

be the best products for what you are looking for, in general. To get others to approach you, a smile, laughter and

friendly attitude are the best products for that

idesign
11-11-2007, 05:19 PM
All of the above Jamie, but I

would definitely try to find a cover scent you can use. Mones have a funk, some worse than others, a cover will

help. Gather some free samples from wherever you can. You can visit the stores and spray a tester to see if you

like it and can stand it.

You might do better with natural scents, like Pheros, or others. If the rash is not

serious, I just ignore it and have my way.