PDA

View Full Version : Pheromol

**DONOTDELETE**
02-12-2002, 02:35 PM
I was having a look at their uk site, checking pricing and such and I note that the ordering system has been u/s for a while.
is Pheromol factor still made and more to the point is it any good?

while i\'m here also whats the \"success\" rate in getting orders from love scent into the U.K.

ps I do lurk with interest but dont speak often.

Nutt
02-13-2002, 12:45 AM
I dont think there will be a problem getting UK orders through, Ive had an order rooted through by customs and they only added a fairly small fee on ( about £15 on a £70 order if I recall)

Pheremol seems to put me in a good mood at least, and im pretty sure it works on those around me, I love the smell of the stuff too.

Delivery times can vary, but ive had stuff get to me very fast ( from various US retailers, not just lkove scent and pheros) I suggest you stick to the \'cheap\' shipping option though, its fairly fast and stands a beter chance at customs.

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]

Bruce
02-13-2002, 01:32 AM
Thanks Nutz; good advice.

Pheromol factor is out of production and there were no plans to start it up last I heard.

There are a couple of threads concerning shipping times to the UK in the \"customer questions\" part of the board. I think those times are for normal shipping.

Cheers,
Bruce

Nutt
02-13-2002, 10:16 AM
oh, forgot to give times images/icons/smile.gif By fast I mean 5 days, 5-10 days is average, with 5-6 being most common.