PDA

View Full Version : Can SOE be mixed with pheromones in ethanol ?

belmont
11-05-2007, 06:15 AM
i just got my bottle of SOE and A1, b-nol from LS. just wondering if the 3 can mix well since SOE is

oil...

belgareth
11-05-2007, 06:18 AM
A lot of people mix on their

skin instead of in seperate bottles. It works just as well and is a lot less trouble. You also don't have to worry

as much about which base each product has. You don't have to worry about emulsions and such things to avoid

seperation.

But you would be well off to get familiar with each of the products before you mix them. Otherwise,

you have no way of knowing what result came from which product.

belmont
11-05-2007, 06:21 AM
i want a better social mix dats

y i wanted to add b-nol to it and a1 to soothe those on PMS. :)

idesign
11-05-2007, 07:32 PM
i want a

better social mix dats y i wanted to add b-nol to it and a1 to soothe those on PMS. :)

I would start with

the SoE alone to learn what the product does. As Belgareth suggested, find out what the results are individually

before mixing. SoE is a great standalone for social and work functions. Fine tune it later with A1, etc.

belmont
11-06-2007, 05:08 AM
i have been using SOE for over a

mth and know wat it does...but i dun want people to talk 'without thinking'...i want more quality communication

belmont
11-06-2007, 07:29 AM
tried mixing, SOE (2ml) +2 drops

of A1 and 2 drops of b-nol for a try.

idesign
11-06-2007, 06:06 PM
...but i

dun want people to talk 'without thinking'...i want more quality communication

Hang around people who

have something worthwhile to say. Mones have no effect on intelligence, regrettably.

BassMan
11-06-2007, 06:42 PM
i just got

my bottle of SOE and A1, b-nol from LS. just wondering if the 3 can mix well since SOE is oil...
SOE is

completely soluable in alcohol. It's not an oil base, but a viscous glycol.

gaf
11-06-2007, 07:40 PM
My solution is simple.
Shake the

crap out of the mix atomiser/bottle before and after application when dealing with viscous/alcohol products.

belmont
11-07-2007, 09:21 AM
yah its soluble...tried it on a

new gal today....at 1st she was looking at my mouth when i talk but later into the night she was so into my eyes i

was abit uneasy....hahaha...guess its A1 hitting in. there is motormouth syndrome too....keeps on talking

non-stop....its crazy

idesign
11-07-2007, 05:21 PM
yah its

soluble...tried it on a new gal today....at 1st she was looking at my mouth when i talk but later into the night she

was so into my eyes i was abit uneasy....hahaha...guess its A1 hitting in. there is motormouth syndrome too....keeps

on talking non-stop....its crazy

You're probably right about the A1 kicking in, she had reached the

comfort level that A1 is famous for. Motormouth is an annoying side effect, I make the best of it and try to steer

the conversation.