PDA

View Full Version : ANDROS FOR MEN - Discontinued(???) (the First And The Best I've Ever Tried)

kdj997
11-04-2007, 04:04 PM
I bought Andros for men like over ten yrs ago. Really it must've been when I

was in jr high whuck was in 1995, I saved up my lunch money (hey, I was a horney kid I guess) I ordered it out the

Adam and Eve catalog. I didnt know a thing about application and used half the bottle the first time I think lol.

Anyway I ordered it a few times and the last time which really had to have been in 1997 or 98 I saved a bit.

Needless to say I came across the few drops and applied a small dab...

The chicks have been going crazy

seriously. I've ordered chikira, Primal Instinct Puer Instinct, scent of eros, some I cant think of and none have

worked like this. I dont know if it just works my type or what. i mean these are the types of stories I heard other

people say about products but really couldnt fanthom just from a scent. Chick asking you to go to the bathroom with

her who you just meet? ridiculous. Anyway thats beisdes the point I just wanna know where I can find this, I know

Adam and Eve dont have it any more. The bottle says Valentine Products South Norwalk 06854

This deserves to be

followed up I think because it really works. My brother usually used just a lil' and he spoke of getting many hits

as well. I think some detective work should be done and ifthe company is out of business the scent should be

recreated. Anyone hae a few drops left? I do I was wondering if i send it in to Bruce or somewon could it be

reproduced some how or atleast studied. I dont know I'm curious.

MOBLEYC57
11-05-2007, 02:48 PM
I bought

Andros for men like over ten yrs ago. Really it must've been when I was in jr high whuck was in 1995, I saved up my

lunch money (hey, I was a horney kid I guess) I ordered it out the Adam and Eve catalog. I didnt know a thing about

application and used half the bottle the first time I think lol. Anyway I ordered it a few times and the last time

which really had to have been in 1997 or 98 I saved a bit. Needless to say I came across the few drops and applied a

small dab...

The chicks have been going crazy seriously. I've ordered chikira, Primal Instinct Puer Instinct,

scent of eros, some I cant think of and none have worked like this. I dont know if it just works my type or what. i

mean these are the types of stories I heard other people say about products but really couldnt fanthom just from a

scent. Chick asking you to go to the bathroom with her who you just meet? ridiculous. Anyway thats beisdes the point

I just wanna know where I can find this, I know Adam and Eve dont have it any more. The bottle says Valentine

Products South Norwalk 06854

This deserves to be followed up I think because it really works. My brother usually

used just a lil' and he spoke of getting many hits as well. I think some detective work should be done and ifthe

company is out of business the scent should be recreated. Anyone hae a few drops left? I do I was wondering if i

send it in to Bruce or somewon could it be reproduced some how or atleast studied. I dont know I'm

curious.

Where did you buy your Andros and where do you live, KD?

I'm afraid you're so SOL ...

Jovan stop making that yeeeears ago! :run:

Tiger4
11-05-2007, 04:50 PM
I remember this product. I used

to see it advertised in Hustler magazines about 15 years ago. There's no doubt that it is no longer made. There

are several other products now that are much better.

nkotb
11-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Do you mean Andron? It's on ebay,

though you may have to save lunch money again to get it.

MOBLEYC57
11-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Do you mean

Andron? It's on ebay, though you may have to save lunch money again to get it.

I truly believe that is

a skam ... it's been out of production too long. I could be wrong. :think:

kdj997
11-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Where did

you buy your Andros and where do you live, KD?

I'm afraid you're so SOL ... Jovan stop making that yeeeears

ago! :run:

I bought it over ten yrs ago and had a lil it left. I was seeing if it could still be found

anywhere.

Watcher
11-08-2007, 11:40 AM
nope not unless u can find some on

ebay seems it went out of production years ago, if u want something stronger and more affective anone wise go andro

4.2 or Primal insticnt