PDA

View Full Version : status of order #36991

mira
11-02-2007, 02:00 PM
hi bruce,

the

status of my order #36991 is still pending:( ,can i pls know the reasons?i have sent 2 emails but got no answer ,

any delay is really not in my interest since i have to get the products before i leave the country next thursday ,i

have even paid more and requested priority international shipping so i won't run the risk to leave before getting

what i have requested .i am sorry if i am being impatient but it is really urgent i don't want to pay another

shipping costs again ,then i am going back to see my fiance after travelling for 4 months so i want it to be special

can u plss help me and deal with my order with priority ??
anyway it is 11 pm my time ,so i hope u can provide

me with some information before i sleep
i am now in lebanon -middle east and requested priority international

shipping fedex do u have an idea how long would it take?
thx for ur help

belgareth
11-02-2007, 06:12 PM
You shopuld email Bruce about

it. His Email Address is bruce(at)love-scent.com. He's great at getting back to people quickly.

Bruce
11-03-2007, 07:58 AM
I haven't gotten any emails about

this order yet, but I located the order on the basis of your (Mira's) email address, and I am almost certain what

the problem is. The address looks incomplete to me. Both the first and last name on the order are only two letters

each and there is no street number. I will have Tammy email you about it, but I think we will need your full name

and mailing address.

Bruce

mira
11-04-2007, 07:20 AM
hi bruce,
the order was shipped

yesterday ,tammy emailed me about it .i thank u and her for the quick service\o/