PDA

View Full Version : Pherofragrance mix advise

Rodinoo
11-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Hey

there,

I'm new to the whole pheromone business, so after researching the different products available in the

United Kingdom, I ordered some Pherofragrance after reading about the greatness of Dr. Dodds Xcite wipes. So far I

like the sweet fruity smell of the Pherofragrance, but have still been applying my normal Police cologne on

top.

The hits that I've gotten so far when clubbing, whether attributable to the Pheromones or not, have

followed the pattern of the ladies looking at me and just smiling a lot. A few times some got flirty, but most seem

a bit timid and apprehensive. Seeing as how I'm an undergraduate, I've also been using them at lectures and

seminars, but haven't had any considerable hits. My female flatmates though seemed to have been injected with

friendliness, which is nice as the atmosphere is more chilled out and relaxed.

Oh by the way, I know that

Pheromones are not some magical concotion that get chicks ripping off your clothes and begging for it in the middle

of the dancefloor, and that you have to be proactive and lead on the hits with some seduction methods... But I'm

sure that I can get better hits than I have been getting so far. Its not just because of my shyness, as I'm an

approachable guy, so they should be approaching! :)

But, onto the point - some information about me is

below:

[Age] 19
[Height] 178cm
[Weight] 78kg
[Build]

Average/Muscular
[Ethnicity] Slavic (Russian)

What would you guys recommend for me to combine

with my Pherofragrance to get more sexual hits or just better hits in general? Keep in mind that my student budget

is pretty inflexible, but could be stretched to around $60 max.

Thanks for any feedback!

Rodinoo
11-01-2007, 02:07 PM
I was thinking of adding an

androstenone product to help with the sexual hits, but then again I've read about many young adults and teenagers

having the adverse affect of being alienated as they already produce too much androstenone.

I think I will

try SOE and Chikara... Any thoughts??

DrZorters
11-01-2007, 03:26 PM
I use about an 18 inch roll of

SOE. 6 inches to each of my forearms and 6 inches on the back of my neck. I then use one spray of Chikara to the

back of my neck. This gives me good results. I get respect from my employees with conversation and the Chikara gives

it a slight sexual kick for interacting with female customers. It is a comfortable mix without any adverse

reactions. Try it. DrZorters

Rodinoo
11-02-2007, 01:21 PM
I just bought the Chikara

scented cologne for men, but will probably experiment with SOE later, as buying them together is a bit over my

budget.

But, I'll also try it in combination with Pherofragrance, and post here about my experience later

:)

belmont
11-02-2007, 04:25 PM
SOE and Chikara is a good

combo....i had a 'hit' yesterday when i megadosed on purely SOE...the cashier said i looked tired etc, saying its

a friday night and if i had a hard day at work etc....haah

terry0400-40
11-03-2007, 01:08 AM
Hey

there,

I'm new to the whole pheromone business, so after researching the different products available in the

United Kingdom, I ordered some Pherofragrance after reading about the greatness of Dr. Dodds Xcite wipes. So far I

like the sweet fruity smell of the Pherofragrance, but have still been applying my normal Police cologne on top.

The hits that I've gotten so far when clubbing, whether attributable to the Pheromones or not, have followed the

pattern of the ladies looking at me and just smiling a lot. A few times some got flirty, but most seem a bit timid

and apprehensive. Seeing as how I'm an undergraduate, I've also been using them at lectures and seminars, but

haven't had any considerable hits. My female flatmates though seemed to have been injected with friendliness, which

is nice as the atmosphere is more chilled out and relaxed.

Oh by the way, I know that Pheromones are not some

magical concotion that get chicks ripping off your clothes and begging for it in the middle of the dancefloor, and

that you have to be proactive and lead on the hits with some seduction methods... But I'm sure that I can get

better hits than I have been getting so far. Its not just because of my shyness, as I'm an approachable guy, so

they should be approaching! :)

But, onto the point - some information about me is below:

[Age]

[Height] 178cm
[Weight] 78kg
[Build] Average/Muscular
[Ethnicity] Slavic

(Russian)

What would you guys recommend for me to combine with my Pherofragrance to get more sexual hits or just

better hits in general? Keep in mind that my student budget is pretty inflexible, but could be stretched to around

$60 max.

Thanks for any feedback!A few drops of Pherofragrance with one

or two dabs of NPA should be ok 4 ya,

Or a spray of TE and a few drops of Pherofragrance could suit

you.

My fav

is 2 drops Pherofragrance and a drop of NPA or a drop of Alpha 7, suits a mature gentleman this mix. :thumbsup:

Rodinoo
11-03-2007, 07:07 AM
A few drops of Pherofragrance with one or two dabs of

NPA should be ok 4 ya,

Or a spray of TE and a few drops of Pherofragrance could suit you.

My fav is 2 drops Pherofragrance and a

drop of NPA or a drop of Alpha 7, suits a mature gentleman this mix. :thumbsup:

Is

your favourite combination of 2 drops Pherofragrance with a drop of NPA or A7 for normal daily activities or going

out to packed places? :think: Also, is it even possible to OD on Pherofragrance alone, as I've tried doses upto 8

drops and haven't had any negative reactions with larger applications...

I think I'll try the NPA after

experimenting with Chikara :thumbsup:

terry0400-40
11-03-2007, 10:16 AM
Is

your favourite combination of 2 drops Pherofragrance with a drop of NPA or A7 for normal daily activities or going

out to packed places? :think: Also, is it even possible to OD on Pherofragrance alone, as I've tried doses upto 8

drops and haven't had any negative reactions with larger applications...

I think I'll try the NPA after

experimenting with Chikara :thumbsup:If i am going to a packed venue or

roaming around somewhat between the two then my choice is at least 2 drops of A7 or NPA.

It is not

so easy to OD on Pherofragrance so when applying this, one should let the nose be the guide taking into account the

expected conditions that you will be operating under.

As you know the PF has a very distinct and

enduring fragrance, so when used in a more intimate setting then less would not seem so overpowering, but

pherofragrance is sure a good product for stealthing up the character of A7 or NPA.

Rodinoo
11-03-2007, 05:34 PM
If i am going to a packed venue or roaming around

somewhat between the two then my choice is at least 2 drops of A7 or NPA.

It is not so easy to OD on Pherofragrance

so when applying this, one should let the nose be the guide taking into account the expected conditions that you

will be operating under.

As you know the PF has a very distinct and enduring fragrance, so when used in a more intimate

setting then less would not seem so overpowering, but pherofragrance is sure a good product for stealthing up the

character of A7 or NPA.

Thanks for elaborating :thumbsup:

I think that I'll

try extremely small doses of a -none product just because I have a greater risk of ODing. Also, it is a bit weird,

but when I first unscrewed the cap of the Pherofragrance I was really overwhelmed by the strong smell, but in

subsequent uses I can hardly smell the sweet scent. I can't really think of a logical explanation, because I've

read that a percentage of people cannot smell mones, but I haven't heard anything about the perception of mones

decreasing after contact with concentrated mones. Maybe as it was the first time I was exposed to a Pheromone

product, my smell sense was ultrasensitive to the mones and afterwards it settled back down?

terry0400-40
11-04-2007, 04:51 AM
Thanks for elaborating :thumbsup:

I think that I'll try extremely small doses of a

-none product just because I have a greater risk of ODing. Also, it is a bit weird, but when I first unscrewed the

cap of the Pherofragrance I was really overwhelmed by the strong smell, but in subsequent uses I can hardly smell

the sweet scent. I can't really think of a logical explanation, because I've read that a percentage of people

cannot smell mones, but I haven't heard anything about the perception of mones decreasing after contact with

concentrated mones. Maybe as it was the first time I was exposed to a Pheromone product, my smell sense was

ultrasensitive to the mones and afterwards it settled back down?Funny thing

now that you mention it, I have experienced a similar effect sometimes when i apply an Xcite wipe i can notice it to

smell very strong with its distinctive fragrance seeming to endure for a longtime, but the last time i applied one

on my arms i could not really notice it as being distinct about an hour later.

All i can surmise is that we sometimes may go

through various stages or cycles with respect to our perception of fragrances ect.