PDA

View Full Version : Love-Scent A314 compared to competitors A314

DrZorters
10-29-2007, 08:27 PM
What are the differences between Love-Scent A314 and A314 from the other place if any?

Guy101
10-30-2007, 02:10 AM
I do not think that there is a

difference because Love Scent do not produce it. The only difference I beleive is in the quality of service you get

from Love Scent.

terry0400-40
10-30-2007, 03:37 AM
What are the differences between Love-Scent A314 and A314 from the other place if

any?Alpha 314 is a product that is becoming refined and improved upon as its

manufacturing years go by.

All the A314 versions are produced by the same manufacturer, and L-S justs distributes what it has

ordered from the manufacturer.

I purchased A314 from L-S last year and also directly from the manufacturers and the only

difference in the 2 products was the carrier oil for the pheromones and the fragrance, Pheromone wise they seem the

same, and im getting good results from both and would buy the product again from L-S once they get in some new

stocks.

I

dont intend to ever again order from the other place. :thumbsup:

Gegogi
10-31-2007, 02:55 PM
Isn't the LS version 5ml larger

for the same price? Also the "other" place claims to use a more expensive organic oil as carrier. Might make a diff

if you have sensitive skin or are a health buff.

Yes, LS tends to be much faster on the draw than the "other"

place when it comes to actually gettin' product out the door.

DrZorters
10-31-2007, 03:20 PM
Excellent information Gegogi,

Thank You for confirming my hunch that L-S's was 5ml larger for the same price. I did not know about the different

carrier. Is L-S's version an alcohol carrier or just a less expensive oil carrier? DrZorters

terry0400-40
10-31-2007, 04:25 PM
Isn't

the LS version 5ml larger for the same price? Also the "other" place claims to use a more expensive organic oil as

carrier. Might make a diff if you have sensitive skin or are a health buff.

Yes, LS tends to be much faster on

the draw than the "other" place when it comes to actually gettin' product out the door.The O-P @ 15 ml cost AUS $141 delivered. And L-S @ 15 ml cost AUS $88

delivered.

The O-P version has a more enduring and sweeter fragrance and the carrier oil is excellent for

neck and soft skin areas.

The L-S version has a less enduring fragrance and is sorta herby smell that my teenage daughter

said smells nice., The carrier oil in this one does tend to agrivate my soft skin areas like APC

does.

Both

versions attract and exibit very good pheromone responses with each seeming equal in pheromone

strength.

I

use the L-S version for hands and arm applications and also it mixes really nice with Alpha 7 and attracts plenty of

positive attention in this configeration as it can hold womens attention really well once conversation has been

initiated by the wearer. :cheers:

Gone
10-31-2007, 04:41 PM
As I recall the source of the

pheromones is different for the two products, accounting for the price differential. One uses US-synthesized

chemicals, the other offshore-synthesized.

DrZorters
10-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Thank You for both of your

replies Terry.:box: I will purchase the L-S version first. I like to apply my mones to the back of my hands and the

back of my neck. I often apply to my forearms if I am wearing a short sleeve shirt and sometimes to the front of my

neck and chest. I read that A314 was most effective if applied to the front of my neck and my chest because that

area would be facing my target. I like to roll-on about 8 inches of SOE on the back of my neck and about 1 inch of

NPA from a roll-on top behind each ear when I go clubbing because women have to put there mouths close to my ear for

me to hear them when there is a lot of background noise. It forces them to put there nose right into the Mone Zone!

:smite: DrZorters

DrZorters
10-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Hey Gone, I would guess that

the US mones are more expensive than the Offshore mones? DrZorters

terry0400-40
10-31-2007, 05:57 PM
As I

recall the source of the pheromones is different for the two products, accounting for the price differential. One

uses US-synthesized chemicals, the other offshore-synthesized.When i was

enquiring about the difference in the versions last year, Jasmin told me that the difference was only in one having

a superior carrier oil than the other.

Personally i cant see the O-P substituting inferior grade pheromones into one

of its flagship products thereby jeopardising the integrity of the Alpha 314 image.

But if you have credible facts re the

issue at your disposal then i would certainly stand in need of correction. :cheers:

DrSmellThis
10-31-2007, 06:35 PM
I've used both versions, one

drop at a time as part of a mix.

Although I'd like to believe the newer, "refined" formula currently sold at

the manufacturer's site would work a little better, my experience has not borne that out.

If anything, I

received a little better response from the older, simpler version sold at L-S, for romance/attraction purposes. But

maybe that's just me.

I still like both versions fine. Great source of -rone.

terry0400-40
10-31-2007, 06:52 PM
I've used both versions, one drop at a time as part of a mix.

Although I'd like to

believe the newer, "refined" formula currently sold at the manufacturer's site would work a little better, my

experience has not borne that out.

If anything, I received a little better response from the older, simpler

version sold at L-S, for romance/attraction purposes. But maybe that's just me.

I still like both versions

fine. Great source of -rone.It always seems to elicit good action 4 me

with out a doubt, and is a favourite mixer to be worn at 2 drops A314 and 1 drop Alpha 7 or NPA ect.

Gegogi
11-01-2007, 01:01 AM
The O-P @ 15 ml cost AUS

$141 delivered. And L-S @ 15 ml cost AUS $88 delivered.

Ah has ah bottle of da OP A314 'n it says 10 ml

right on da label, not 15 ml.

terry0400-40
11-01-2007, 02:26 AM
Ah has

ah bottle of da OP A314 'n it says 10 ml right on da label, not 15 ml.That

would be understandable considering the fact that you obviously did not take the option at the O-P point of sale to

choose the larger 15 ml size that i did do when i ordered mine on the 11th of November 2006. with order no # 994 .

:thumbsup: Please click on pic to enlarge if necessary.

Gone
11-01-2007, 07:58 PM
When i was enquiring about the difference in the

versions last year, Jasmin told me that the difference was only in one having a superior carrier oil than the

other.

Personally i cant see the O-P substituting inferior

grade pheromones into one of its flagship products thereby jeopardising the integrity of the Alpha 314 image.

But if you have credible facts re the issue at your disposal

then i would certainly stand in need of correction. :cheers:

I searched for what I

thought I remembered and could not find it. It is likely my old neurons are misfiring. If I do stumble across the

reference I'll pass it on. However, if you spoke to Jasmin about it I'm sure she gave you the correct

information.

Gegogi
11-01-2007, 09:48 PM
That would be

understandable considering the fact that you obviously did not take the option at the O-P point of sale to choose

the larger 15 ml size that i did do when i ordered mine on the 11th of November 2006. with order no # 994 . Please

click on pic to enlarge if necessary.

So ah gits da miget size? Bitchin'

I recall reading about the

carrier diff on the OP site. Dunno if it was Terry's post or Jasmine or someone else.

terry0400-40
11-02-2007, 02:25 AM
So ah

gits da miget size? Bitchin'

I recall reading about the carrier diff on the OP site. Dunno if it was Terry's

post or Jasmine or someone else.I think you are a smooth distinguished and

refined character in your own right, so ya dont need as much as me, de 10ml would last you a looooong time.

I have also

made several posts on the forums relating to some of the aspects of the A314 carrier oils ect.

terry0400-40
11-02-2007, 02:38 AM
I

searched for what I thought I remembered and could not find it. It is likely my old neurons are misfiring. If I do

stumble across the reference I'll pass it on. However, if you spoke to Jasmin about it I'm sure she gave you the

correct information.It was explained to me that it was because of economic

factors that some distributers of A314 choose not to have the more expensive carrier oils in their consignments so

as to be able to offer the product at a compeditive price in comparison with other shelved

products.

I

was also told that the pheromone quality was equal in each.

Do let us know if you come across any info to

the contary though, thanks.

Superman
11-02-2007, 02:50 AM
I'd love to be able to buy

a314 from a reseller in europe. If you are aware of one please let me know. Makes it easier - less customs hassles

etc.. I wish love-scent would one day have an option to post packages from within the eu itself for those of us in

europe...