PDA

View Full Version : New to everything

scotties123
10-29-2007, 10:18 AM
I just found out

about all of this pheromone stuff and love-scent yesterday. Im interested in trying pheromones out and seeing how

they work for me. Im already a pretty outgoing guy and I have no problem talking to girls and even asking them out.

I just figure it cant hurt to have some help going that extra mile. Ive read so much and everyone seems to like

different things. SOE seems to be quite popular, and like 10 people said that TE is the best for them. I just have

no idea where to even start. Im a 21 year old middle eastern male. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

and PS. im

a college student = cant afford $60 bottles of pheromones. Ill probably be sticking to cheaper gel packets.

terry0400-40
10-29-2007, 11:19 AM
I

just found out about all of this pheromone stuff and love-scent yesterday. Im interested in trying pheromones out

and seeing how they work for me. Im already a pretty outgoing guy and I have no problem talking to girls and even

asking them out. I just figure it cant hurt to have some help going that extra mile. Ive read so much and everyone

seems to like different things. SOE seems to be quite popular, and like 10 people said that TE is the best for them.

I just have no idea where to even start. Im a 21 year old middle eastern male. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

and PS. im a college student = cant afford $60 bottles of pheromones. Ill probably be sticking to cheaper gel

packets.Gel/pks to start then go for a whole lota SOE, Also wouldn't hurt

to check out some Chikara see if it suits you.

Use the SOE first up for a few weeks starting out at 1/2 pck initially and then

1 pck if looking for more pronounced results.

I have had some excellents with splashing on some cologne and then after it has

dried spread SOE on top and when it has dried down dab a little more cologne on top.

When you have worked out your SOE

requirments and most favourable application methods its time to gather your notes and give the Chikara gel a blast,

use it alone for a couple of weeks.

Keep us informed how it goes and the forum members can assist with any questions you may have

along the way. :thumbsup:

scotties123
10-29-2007, 01:41 PM
thanks for the reply. ive

been reading the forums alot and see that SOE would be the best for me to start with. I figure id use total 1/3

packet for my first time (dont want to chance OD), and smear it on my neck and wrists. The only thing is that i

didnt see an UNscented gel pack. Im very picky when it comes to how I smell and I really only use Hannae Mori and

Jean Paul Gautier cologne. Dont know if you have any experience with these colognes, but theyre kind of sweet

smelling. Do you think they would go fine with scented SOE gel? Thanks again.

belmont
10-29-2007, 03:44 PM
i agree with terry...SOE is the

best thing to try and see how you go. u probably is secreting enuth 'nones and so it should be a good.

chikara

is nice too....this 2 i have been using for a few weeks....:)

terry0400-40
10-29-2007, 10:52 PM
thanks for the reply. ive been reading the forums alot and see that SOE would be the best

for me to start with. I figure id use total 1/3 packet for my first time (dont want to chance OD), and smear it on

my neck and wrists. The only thing is that i didnt see an UNscented gel pack. Im very picky when it comes to how I

smell and I really only use Hannae Mori and Jean Paul Gautier cologne. Dont know if you have any experience with

these colognes, but theyre kind of sweet smelling. Do you think they would go fine with scented SOE gel? Thanks

again.I also use JPG and it goes with the SOE gel very satisfactory with it,

I have even used Brut with it as my g/f gave it to me as she likes it, and the day i used a full gel with it i got

some very noticable solid action and also a good hit.

Just go ahead and use the amount of cologne

and product that suits you, Just remember that application can go over the heads of targets in some situations so it

is advisable to apply some on the biceps or back of hands or wrist pulse points. :thumbsup: