PDA

View Full Version : SOE: the next day is better?

TylerD
10-28-2007, 04:11 PM
Can it be

that the next day after SOE application results actually get better?
I have some interesting experiences. I am not

sure what it is. I'm still a believer in SOE.

DrSmellThis
10-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Can you please expand on

this?

I am very interested in the effects of any pheromones left on until the next day. This is a largely

unexplored topic.

For example, what it the best way to avoid the morning after withdrawal of a woman's

affections, whn all you are wearing is leftover pheros from the previous night?

TylerD
10-29-2007, 07:52 AM
Can you please

expand on this?

It seems I don't get a strong, consistent results from SOE. Sometimes it even looks like

the next day is better when it comes in terms for reactions from women.
I just can't get stable results where I

would say "ok, it seems pheromones REALLY had an effect here".

terry0400-40
10-29-2007, 11:30 AM
It

seems I don't get a strong, consistent results from SOE. Sometimes it even looks like the next day is better when

it comes in terms for reactions from women.
I just can't get stable results where I would say "ok, it seems

pheromones REALLY had an effect here".Looks like the Androstenol to

Androstenone conversion is giving you some reactions and therefore some added TE with your initial SOE application

could give some positive results.

I used to get the desired effects more pronounced like after 8 hours and then i started to

use more Androstenone TE and found that it did suit me at my age.

idesign
10-29-2007, 04:21 PM
For

example, what it the best way to avoid the morning after withdrawal of a woman's affections, whn all you are

wearing is leftover pheros from the previous night?

This tree has a lot of ripe fruit Dr, but I'll

resist the urge to play.

One night I applied a continuous smear of A7 from my neck down to below my navel, just

for fun. It worked the next morning too, but I knew her very well and she responds to A7 like a moth. The same

woman responds well to A1 too, and I use it a lot with A7.

Your question begs a lot of info Doc, please expand,

to quote a phrase.

DrSmellThis
10-29-2007, 05:44 PM
I gave a concrete example

above.

My problem is I like a lot of morning nookie, but in the morning you're left with the dregs of last

night's mones, and I've notices that the reactions or "hits" fade the next day. :(

You can was them off and

apply more before your lover wakes up, or you can try to learn how to use the previous night's dregs, possibly

adding something.

Adding stuff with less -none is the obvious thing to try. But conversions aren't just to

-none. So I was wondering if anyone had any random "morning after experiences" to report; that might help clarify

the situation a little bit.

idesign
10-29-2007, 06:19 PM
Well, the "withdrawal of a

woman's affections" could mean a lot of things: she's cool, different from at the bar, different from bedtime

stories, etc.

Other than my post above I don't have a lot to report, other than "behavior management". You

know, charm her last night, charm her the next day. The next day has an obvious advantage. You just give her what

she liked last night, but probably more subtly.

Not to get too graphic, but the next morning there are natural

products all over the both of you. I've always found that to be the best -mone available, when you can get

it.

Who the hell knows about conversions?

One time I took a shower early and applied a much, much lighter A7

mix with SoE and A1 before breakfast. All of them light really. She drug me back to the room and we were late for

an event.

I'm sure I'm spaced out and missed your point, I'm going to bed.

gfunk
10-31-2007, 02:52 PM
A tip that seems appropriate is to

apply it to your hair, if you've got any..:thumbsup:

raul1966
10-31-2007, 04:57 PM
I only had

great respond from woman the next day with A7 andC7,
Both been using alone.

terry0400-40
10-31-2007, 06:12 PM
I

only had great respond from woman the next day with A7 andC7,
Both been using alone.Probably because both A7 and C7 are both concentrated products, en when used a little goes a

long way, and more could be an OD for some individuals.
This is

a fairly deep subject because who really knows exactly what variety of conversions could be taking place overnight

when taking the pheromones into consideration and also the personal ph factors of the pheromone applied

individual.

It is not uncommon for some to elicit a better response to their applications the day after, be

fine if there was some real measure of consistency, But guess will just have to leave it to the individual to record

their responses and use according to their knowledge, Interesting phenomena though. :wave:

DrSmellThis
10-31-2007, 06:27 PM
Interestingly, the only time

I've had a positive response to was recently, in the AM, applied over dregs. I got a couple kisses

immediately after sneaking out to my car to apply it, after not receiving much affection all morning.

I have this

"in between friends and lovers" relationship with a very young (legal) woman right now; and small edges here and

there seem to matter.

terry0400-40
10-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Interestingly, the only time I've had a positive response to was recently, in

the AM, applied over dregs. I got a couple kisses immediately after sneaking out to my car to apply it, after not

receiving much affection all morning.

I have this "in between friends and lovers" relationship with a very young

(legal) woman right now; and small edges here and there seem to matter.So

the dregs must be the remains of the conversion to aNONE to a degree probably and therefore not receiving so much

attention untill the attractive social vibe of the recent application of seems to have softened it up with

the added interest, possably the AQ may have remained social if applied to a clean skin, But in this case the the

dregs kicking in to give it an edge.

I think may have some excellent potential locked away within its

confines just waiting to break free with the right catalyst for loving action. :wub:

idesign
11-01-2007, 09:14 PM
So the dregs must be the remains of the conversion to

aNONE to a degree probably and therefore not receiving so much attention untill the attractive social vibe of the

recent application of seems to have softened it up with the added interest, possably the AQ may have

remained social if applied to a clean skin, But in this case the the dregs kicking in to give it an edge.

This could very well be if "conversion" actually happens and is predictable, or even if the

-mone had that kind of staying power. The AQ on its own (with no lingering other effect) could have been the key.

Sex had already been established.

I have this "in between friends and lovers"

relationship with a very young (legal) woman right now;

Therein lies the rub and all is now clear.

Delightfully uninhibited and maddeningly fickle. Predict the effects of -mones on unfiltered random neural firings

and you'll know exactly what to do.

terry0400-40
11-02-2007, 02:45 AM
This

could very well be if "conversion" actually happens and is predictable, or even if the -mone had that kind of

staying power. The AQ on its own (with no lingering other effect) could have been the key. Sex had already been

established.

Therein lies the rub and all is now clear. Delightfully uninhibited and maddeningly fickle.

Predict the effects of -mones on unfiltered random neural firings and you'll know exactly what to

do.Oh easier said than done Greg, perhaps i should concentrate more on the

"rub" eh wot....:rofl:

idesign
11-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Exactly Terry, but a rub by any

other name is still a grope, unless she likes it, then its a caress.

Going back to the thread, I think its a

crap-shoot as to whether there is a lingering effect of -mones the next morning. I'd rather count on a new

application of very light -rol and -rone and maybe some -none, depending on the woman. Some women are pure sex,

others need coaxing. In either case, I would prefer a gentle approach both with manner and -mone.

My "next

morning lite" mix worked well, and I think a subtler version of what worked the night before was a good bet. Much

lighter I might add.

There's no substitute for charm-in-the-morning though.

Bruce
11-06-2007, 08:23 AM
The "next day is better" phenomenon

is not unusual. I always thought it was due to overdoses that calmed down to a more effective level the following

day, but it could also be the chemical metamorphosis of the pheromones and their mixture with natural pheromones.

gaf
11-08-2007, 03:04 AM
Yep, I agree with you on this one

Bruce.
I've often had great results from applications on day 1 , day 2 can also
yeald results too. I often have 1

or 2 days on , 3-7 off depending on if I'm working from home or working out with others. Several times I've gone

to the local supermarket late in the day to get something and had obvious phero hits even when I last applied the

day before at 7am.

idesign
11-27-2007, 04:04 PM
OK I have to stand corrected on

this one.

I put on a new mix last night for experimenting. I'm thinking of trying out C7 again after recent

reports so I did A7x2 + C7x2 sprays, with cover. I put it on after dinner to see how it settled. Nice mood lift

and good smelling mix, ok, note for future use.

This morning I had to visit my Ins. agent to renew a policy and

went out wearing nothing. I sat next to her desk and kidded with her as she asked me questions. She then said "you

can move your chair next to me if you want". Whoa.

I assumed it was so I could see her screen and speed things

up. Well, that did help, but she rubbed shoulders with me a LOT, and even almost laid against me at one point. I

was making jokes and cutting up and she was just loving it. She went out of her way to touch my hand or arm or

shoulder whenever she could. What should have taken a half-hour lasted over an hour. What fun!

I'm sure it was

the lingering A7/C7. Nobody acts like that un-moned.

:box: to everyone