PDA

View Full Version : anybody ever thrown on a whole pack of perception?

shimmyshimmy
10-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Just wondering.

I have a lot of it and want to see what I can get away with.

I

was browsing through some old posts and I see that a lot of people don't really like it. I've heard that it's

really weak.

We'll see what happens.

shimmyshimmy
10-28-2007, 11:18 AM
Never mind, I found this

old post of mine.

Next was at an AA meeting. I tried about 2/3 of a gel pack of perception. My head was

spinning the whole time and I felt really goofy and silly. I also noticed that the guys that I was sitting around

were also acting real silly as well. Just goofy and in a real good mood. Also, this guy just came up and started

talking to me like he knew me. It's pretty common for strangers to come up and start talking to you at AA meetings,

but the ease and comfort with which he spoke really stood out. The women didn't seem like they wanted anything to

do with me. Lot's of one word answers to my questions. Possible OD? I think so.

Next test was at another

meeting. I used about 1/3 of a gel pack of perception. man this one girl just would not stop looking at me. DIHL

doesn't begin to describe it. It was more like "what the f@#$" her eyes were wide, her jaw was open and she seemed

frozen. There was nothing else from other people.

I also wore the same amount of perception to work. It did seem

to make people more talkative around me and more talkative towards me as well. The office manager came over and

complimented me on my new haircut. This one woman who sits about 10 ft from me all of the sudden starts talking to

me about what she had for lunch, which then went into a whole thing about were to find the best BBQ. I've never

even had a conversation remotely similar to that with her.
Screw it, I'm still dropping a full packet and

I'm going to see what happens.

shimmyshimmy
10-29-2007, 08:02 PM
meh, nothing really

happened. However this is while I was shopping, moving around a lot, most people keeping to their own. I'd be

interested in how things go in a environment were a few of us would be together for a while. Maybe I'll try a pack

at work.

Honestly though, I felt better. Something about the packet had an effect on me. That's pretty

good in my book.

Gegogi
10-31-2007, 02:57 PM
The self-medication effects will

quickly fade with regular use, so don't count on repeating the high for much longer.