PDA

View Full Version : what do you know about Pheromone 2000?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 07:26 PM
i read that this contains 7 mg of NONE...but it\'s so expensive!

Paul canada
02-10-2002, 07:50 PM
Hello:

I took a look at the web site and it looks like a complete rip off of PI. ie: the blue bottles, made in canada, and the same amount of none: Maybe Bruce can shed more light on this.

Paul

Bruce
02-10-2002, 09:33 PM
I don\'t remember if that is the one I am thinking of, but a while back I saw a clear copy of Primal, also made in Canada, so it might be that. They really exaggerated the fact that it was cheaper than Primal, but the shipping was astronomical so I didn\'t grieve about it too much. Clearly a ripoff version. It is so silly to do that, really. Why not just try to make something better. Quite a while ago I was approached by a company about acting as an outlet for a product that was specifically designed from the very beginning as a ripoff version of someone else\'s design work, and the people who contacted me stated that fact very casually.
On the other hand I got a number of very nasty messages from a guy in NYC who took over US distribution of the Xcite wipes accusing me of bootlegging the product after seeing the nHance wipes on my website. Now that is going a bit far, IMHO.
Cheers,
Bruce