PDA

View Full Version : Liquidtrust trial

belmont
10-20-2007, 09:09 PM
going to try it out

tomorrow with my usual SOE+Chikara combo...

wait for updates...

should i spray on clothes or neck ? cos i am

applying SOE on my neck and Chikara on my clothes...

belmont
10-22-2007, 06:45 AM
no noticeable effect. will up to

6 sprays tomorrow and see how things go...yes....dis is madness.....hahaha

belmont
10-23-2007, 05:36 AM
i dunno if its due to LT but the

gal was cursing and swearing abt his colleague on the way to breakfast...its like she is not 'restraining' herself

anymore...haha. i will try 6x tomorrow. today i stopped at 4 still...haha.

jonno101
10-23-2007, 08:31 AM
:welcome: Am new to the

Forum and have only using Pherlure (with good results). But having discovered this Forum am going to try A1 for my

next refill.

Have been stacking Liquid Trust on top of my Pherlure for the last 3/4 wks and it seems to work as

a good combo - increasing the good Pherlure 'attention'. Certainly blokes don't seem to look as pissed when a

looker gives me the eye. I don't really do anything much with the attention but it makes up for the attention I

don't get from the missus.

I use 3 sprays of Pherlure behind the lobes and when I stack, I use 2 drops of LT

up to 3 times a day over my throat (LT doesn't last more than 2-3 hrs in my experience.

I got LT for trust at

work, but it acts like a pheromone, if you ask me, only it makes blokes more pally.

Superman
11-02-2007, 03:03 AM
Interesting about pherlure it

seems it doesn't work for most people. But for you...

terry0400-40
11-02-2007, 12:43 PM
:welcome: Am new to the Forum and have only using Pherlure (with good results). But having

discovered this Forum am going to try A1 for my next refill.

Have been stacking Liquid Trust on top of my

Pherlure for the last 3/4 wks and it seems to work as a good combo - increasing the good Pherlure 'attention'.

Certainly blokes don't seem to look as pissed when a looker gives me the eye. I don't really do anything much with

the attention but it makes up for the attention I don't get from the missus.

I use 3 sprays of Pherlure behind

the lobes and when I stack, I use 2 drops of LT up to 3 times a day over my throat (LT doesn't last more than 2-3

hrs in my experience.

I got LT for trust at work, but it acts like a pheromone, if you ask me, only it makes

blokes more pally.Wow tis sure amazing that you can get action from the

LT at only 6 drops per day, As most users have to use a minimum of 4 sprays per application to receive any noticable

results, Thus making the choice of LT somewhat of an expensive option.

I have had LT work for me using 4 sprays to

my shirt front at pec level, where the effects taper off fast after an hour, still really effective for interveiw

situations ect.