PDA

View Full Version : SOE Questions.

sgcliques
10-19-2007, 08:35 AM
I had recieve the 20

soe gel packets. How much should i apply? Im 21 years old asian chinese.

Watcher
10-19-2007, 02:07 PM
ive found with the gel packs half

a pack per day is about right.

sgcliques
10-19-2007, 08:46 PM
ive

found with the gel packs half a pack per day is about right.

Yup i will try later. :wub:

belmont
10-19-2007, 08:47 PM
rollon is better...quick

application

sgcliques
10-19-2007, 08:48 PM
rollon

is better...quick application

I buying soe gel pack to try out before buying the rollon one :thumbsup:

belmont
10-19-2007, 08:50 PM
its not love potion so u got to

do the talking too. its the way u present urself, talk and pheromones dat wins the game

sgcliques
10-19-2007, 08:56 PM
its not

love potion so u got to do the talking too. its the way u present urself, talk and pheromones dat wins the

game

of coz i know, i do retails line always talk to people :lol:

sgcliques
10-20-2007, 07:06 AM
Just came back from work.

Today applied half packet of soe gel. I work as a retail line. Talk to a girl next to my shop, she was smiling all

the way. The rest of the days with customers are normal. nothing special.

belmont
10-20-2007, 07:42 AM
wouldn't consider it a

hit...needs time for it to come into play....must find the right mixture.

u know u get a hit when she starts to

say something 'out of this world' and the expression is funny. :)

sgcliques
10-20-2007, 10:08 AM
wouldn't consider it a hit...needs time for it to come into play....must find the right

mixture.

u know u get a hit when she starts to say something 'out of this world' and the expression is funny.

:)

Next month i ordering edge.. hope it helps.. thanks anyway belmont :thumbsup:

sgcliques
10-20-2007, 10:31 AM
The thing i notice the smell

only last awhile.. should i increase 1/2 pack to 1 pack? or just contince 1/2 pack for 1week for observation?

:think:

stuttgart-man
10-20-2007, 10:53 AM
The thing i notice the smell only last awhile.. should i increase 1/2 pack to 1 pack? or

just contince 1/2 pack for 1week for observation? :think:

I think that even 1/2 pack SoE per day is too

much, because SoE contains mainly Nol which converts to None over time! Usually I apply 1/10 pack (in clubs 1/8 -

1/4 pack) per application with good results! Furthermore if you apply lesser, people (especially women) have to come

near to you to smell SoE`s scent! And if you apply too much people have possibly problems to associate the detected

smell with your person! So perhaps you should go with 1/4 pack/day!

tribal
10-20-2007, 11:04 AM
I have the scented version but

smell doesn't seem to last an hour.

belmont
10-20-2007, 05:35 PM
Next

month i ordering edge.. hope it helps.. thanks anyway belmont :thumbsup:

i have Edge too but rarely use

it cos of work and....the smell is intense, i have Sandalwood.

belmont
10-20-2007, 05:37 PM
I

think that even 1/2 pack SoE per day is too much, because SoE contains mainly Nol which converts to None over time!

Usually I apply 1/10 pack (in clubs 1/8 - 1/4 pack) per application with good results! Furthermore if you apply

lesser, people (especially women) have to come near to you to smell SoE`s scent! And if you apply too much people

have possibly problems to associate the detected smell with your person! So perhaps you should go with 1/4

pack/day!

u got a point. but i am using rollon so is easier. any idea on Chikara gel ? 1/2 pkt ? i

normally use 2 sprays but i got the gel version so i dun have to carry the bottle in my small pouch since the pouch

is only small enough to carry 2 bottles of pheromones and some pkts.

sgcliques
10-21-2007, 05:18 AM
I

think that even 1/2 pack SoE per day is too much, because SoE contains mainly Nol which converts to None over time!

Usually I apply 1/10 pack (in clubs 1/8 - 1/4 pack) per application with good results! Furthermore if you apply

lesser, people (especially women) have to come near to you to smell SoE`s scent! And if you apply too much people

have possibly problems to associate the detected smell with your person! So perhaps you should go with 1/4

pack/day!

Applied 1/4 today didn't notice anything . Is there anything wrong? or the way i apply

wrongly?

belmont
10-21-2007, 06:09 AM
u should try perception....dat

time i apply in toilet and when i walk out out the toilet and some guy saw me...the expression is very

funny....haahha.

SOE apply to neck area and pulsepoints at wrist. once u sweat then u tilt ur head down and take

a gd sniff....the smell is very strong....no joke....haha

stuttgart-man
10-21-2007, 09:13 AM
Applied 1/4 today didn't notice anything . Is there anything wrong? or the way i apply

wrongly?

hmmm, that`s corious! 1/4 pack should be a good amount! But you come from china, or? Have heard

that the body chemistry of asian`s differs from that of europe and america! I would recommend you to test out all

possible dosages for a longer time to find the right/most effective amount! Good luck :)

Watcher
10-21-2007, 02:58 PM
start small and work up if in

doubt go the unscented version

sgcliques
10-21-2007, 08:56 PM
hmmm, that`s corious! 1/4 pack should be a good amount! But you come from china, or?

Have heard that the body chemistry of asian`s differs from that of europe and america! I would recommend you to test

out all possible dosages for a longer time to find the right/most effective amount! Good luck :)

Im from

singapore

sgcliques
10-22-2007, 09:14 AM
start

small and work up if in doubt go the unscented version

I using the scented one. Tried 1/2 pack today

still nothing different. Only a girl from another retail shop keep smiling at me when i start a conversation with

her :lol:

belmont
10-22-2007, 03:35 PM
I using

the scented one. Tried 1/2 pack today still nothing different. Only a girl from another retail shop keep smiling at

me when i start a conversation with her :lol:

maybe just being friendly or maybe u should keep the

conversation longer and see if she says things dat are VERY personal.

i got the gal dat i like to tell me abt her

family matters....but make sure u are ready to hear them.

sgcliques
10-23-2007, 05:27 AM
maybe

just being friendly or maybe u should keep the conversation longer and see if she says things dat are VERY

personal.

i got the gal dat i like to tell me abt her family matters....but make sure u are ready to hear

them.

Bro, me still never notice anything yet :(
but will contince my experiment. Still left with 17 gel

pack. Is it the roll on better? :think:

belmont
10-23-2007, 05:34 AM
Bro, me

still never notice anything yet :(
but will contince my experiment. Still left with 17 gel pack. Is it the roll on

better? :think:

no idea since i have not yet tried the gel SOE.

takes time....now dat i noticed, it

takes 5-10 minutes to boot....as everytime after 10 minutes the gal keep on avoiding eye contact...haha

sgcliques
10-23-2007, 05:44 AM
no idea

since i have not yet tried the gel SOE.

takes time....now dat i noticed, it takes 5-10 minutes to boot....as

everytime after 10 minutes the gal keep on avoiding eye contact...haha

The girl next to my shop yesterday

told me quite alot about her project stuff and alot of smiles too! Dunno consider a hit or maybe she just pure

friendly :(

belmont
10-23-2007, 07:58 AM
The girl

next to my shop yesterday told me quite alot about her project stuff and alot of smiles too! Dunno consider a hit or

maybe she just pure friendly :(

try again and see how things go lor...given time she will trust u

stuttgart-man
10-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Bro, me still never notice anything yet :(
but will contince my experiment. Still left

with 17 gel pack. Is it the roll on better? :think:

Until now, I have used the gel-packs only with good

success! Perhaps you should regulary wash the application points, because the Nol in SoE converts to None and it is

said that asian women react mostly allergically to None!

sgcliques
10-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Until now, I have used the gel-packs only with good success! Perhaps you should

regulary wash the application points, because the Nol in SoE converts to None and it is said that asian women react

mostly allergically to None!

noted with yr advice.

sgcliques
10-24-2007, 03:44 AM
Today is my off day, went to

enroll for my school. After that, i went to a bus stop, it was crowded with students! i sat beside with a girl. I

notice at the edge of eye. she looking at me afew times. Issit consider a hit? Was on 1/2 soe gel pack. :rasp:

belmont
10-24-2007, 03:52 AM
Today is

my off day, went to enroll for my school. After that, i went to a bus stop, it was crowded with students! i sat

beside with a girl. I notice at the edge of eye. she looking at me afew times. Issit consider a hit? Was on 1/2 soe

gel pack. :rasp:

hard to say...i rather try on people i know and improve relationship...haha

sgcliques
10-24-2007, 06:03 AM
hard to

say...i rather try on people i know and improve relationship...haha

Im not very sure too about the

incident i encountered today. I still skeptical about pheromones :twisted:

belmont
10-24-2007, 08:28 AM
Im not

very sure too about the incident i encountered today. I still skeptical about pheromones

:twisted:

hmmm....try more and see how

terry0400-40
10-24-2007, 09:51 AM
hmmm....try more and see howYes i fully agree with

u belmont as outside activities will be more fruitfull with one full SOE g/p applied.

And a little added androstenone can

actually add the magic edge to the dynamics of SOE .

Also a little added Androstenone can be of

real benefit to Asian men because they tend to be low on natural Androstenone.

A mix of SOE with few dabs or a spray of

Androstenone layered on top of a nice cologne will offer some great enticing action is what i have experienced time

and time again even with Asian girls and also especially young Polynesian women. :wub:

sgcliques
10-24-2007, 10:03 AM
Yes i fully agree with u belmont as outside

activities will be more fruitfull with one full SOE g/p applied.

And a little added androstenone can actually add the magic edge to the dynamics of SOE

Also a little added Androstenone can be of real benefit to

Asian men because they tend to be low on natural Androstenone.

A mix of SOE with few dabs or a spray of Androstenone layered on top of a nice cologne will offer

some great enticing action is what i have experienced time and time again even with Asian girls and also especially

young Polynesian women. :wub:

terry, i using soe gel pack.. should i increase from 1/2

to 1 ? I gonna purchase edge soon..

terry0400-40
10-24-2007, 10:22 AM
terry, i using soe gel pack.. should i increase from 1/2 to 1 ? I gonna purchase edge

soon..These packs are primarily designed for one really good use or one +1/8

use.
If i was working in an office cubicle or sitting indoors or

close intimate setting then 1/2 could pull some action, but when out and about i feel one full gel/pck is the

correct amount for good attraction/attention.

With 1 + 1/2 pack for nightclub or dance party. ( add some TE ) especially for

Asian man. will work well.

Make sure the application areas are nice and clean and free of stale or old acid perspiration

before fresh application applied.

And have a good fresh clean up of previous days application areas before applying again next

day ect. :cheers:

sgcliques
10-24-2007, 10:25 AM
These packs are primarily designed for one really good

use or one +1/8 use.
If i was working in an office cubicle or

sitting indoors or close intimate setting then 1/2 could pull some action, but when out and about i feel one full

gel/pck is the correct amount for good attraction/attention.

With 1 + 1/2 pack for nightclub or dance party. ( add some TE ) especially for Asian man. will

work well.

Make sure the application areas are nice and clean

and free of stale or old acid perspiration before fresh application applied.

And have a good fresh clean up of previous days application areas before applying again next day

ect. :cheers:

Oh thanks maybe will try 1 pack gel tml and try :) anyway u got soe rollon

as well? what's yr encounter with asian girls? can share more?

terry0400-40
10-24-2007, 11:31 AM
Oh

thanks maybe will try 1 pack gel tml and try :) anyway u got soe rollon as well? what's yr encounter with asian

girls? can share more?I have been using SOE rollon as well as the pks and

both work ok 4 me.

Asian girl or girls in a group of two or more tend to be more flirty and attracted by the mones

and are easy to hold in friendly talk once i have started it going, if i am well dressed then is easy to get

numbers, or go somewhere or party or dance with the group of 2 or more.
The pheromones really do give a great edge when the girls are exposed to them, but it is important

to get conversation going and to remain confident easygiong and decisive in talk and

actions

Is

very easy to get Asian g/f in a short time, as the SOE puts out attractive aura and a little work and the girl is

yours, no worries, and if she is too slow in responding then move on to another one or

two.

jvkohl
10-24-2007, 07:59 PM
Also a

little added Androstenone can be of real benefit to Asian men because they tend to be low on natural

Androstenone.

In an environment of mostly Asian women, adding -none would not be a good idea. The

women are not used to smelling -none, and it's unlikely that they would find it appealing even in the smallest

amounts.

Your advice is good for Asian men in more integrated Western society, but not when they're

surrounded by Asian women. Context is important.

James V. Kohl
The Scent of Eros

sgcliques
10-25-2007, 09:31 AM
Forget to mention about my

height and weight.. im 172cm tall and 55kg

verycurious
10-25-2007, 10:14 AM
i stand at 173 and weights

at 65kg..

before using SOE .. i've no problem chatting up with girls or getting that eye contacts.. but that

still depends on diffrent gals.. which i could say i catch those attention and exchanging eye contact at 60%+ of

the time..

belmont
10-25-2007, 03:44 PM
me ard 1.75m and 65kg or

so...looks wise not too good....haha....but slowly improving communication skills

terry0400-40
10-25-2007, 06:48 PM
me

ard 1.75m and 65kg or so...looks wise not too good....haha....but slowly improving communication

skillsLooks not that important to lots a girls, just have to posess some

smooth charisma and have a good set of balls lol and you sure be lined up for some cuties if you got some good

attitude you bad boy lol. But you sure do smell good. :lol:

sgcliques
10-25-2007, 08:58 PM
me ard

1.75m and 65kg or so...looks wise not too good....haha....but slowly improving communication skills

I

don't look good as well in fact i look like shit.. lol

sgcliques
10-26-2007, 11:05 AM
applied full soe pack and went

work.. Nothing special occured. After 9 to 10 hours of work, i went home taking a train.. notice 1 girl and 1 lady

take at least 5-6times look on me. Issit consider a hit? after 9 to 10hours the effect still there?

terry0400-40
10-26-2007, 11:15 AM
applied full soe pack and went work.. Nothing special occured. After 9 to 10 hours of work,

i went home taking a train.. notice 1 girl and 1 lady take at least 5-6times look on me. Issit consider a hit? after

9 to 10hours the effect still there?The pheromones can easily have an

effect after 10 hours as still may be active if you have not been sweating much.

Pheromones have more of an impact on

strangers, the people who know you well at work have elready evaluated you with regard to your status and may have a

mindset of you as before your pre phero use, and it will take time to establish the new phero sig pattern with them

but it does eventually come about as it did 4 me.

sgcliques
10-26-2007, 12:25 PM
The pheromones can easily have an effect after 10

hours as still may be active if you have not been sweating much.

Pheromones have more of an impact on strangers, the people who know you well at work have elready

evaluated you with regard to your status and may have a mindset of you as before your pre phero use, and it will

take time to establish the new phero sig pattern with them but it does eventually come about as it did 4

me.

after 10 hours will the smell turn bad? I don't smell like pheromones during the mrt.

the smell faded off 1-2hrs after i applied.

belmont
10-26-2007, 04:59 PM
i have a colleague who seem to

purposely wish to sit beside me on bus yesterday and she asked me "anyone sitting here ?"...its obvious i always sit

alone and she has been on the same bus as me for 3 mths...i used alot of SOE yesterday....and 2 sprays of

chikara....wahahaha

ToxDoc
10-26-2007, 06:11 PM
Forget to

mention about my height and weight.. im 172cm tall and 55kg

Slightly off the topic. Sgcliques,

your BMI is quite low. Just a thought, maybe you might want to look into that?

terry0400-40
10-26-2007, 09:31 PM
after 10 hours will the smell turn bad? I don't smell like pheromones during the mrt. the

smell faded off 1-2hrs after i applied.its ok for me, but different for some

depending on personal ph. try a test site and moniter it close for the time. Should give you an approximate

idea.

sgcliques
10-27-2007, 09:51 AM
applied 1 pack today after

5-6hours,i went back with tat retail girl that i mention in my early posts. She asked for my name in bus..alot of

smiling and laughters..

terry0400-40
10-27-2007, 10:56 AM
applied 1 pack today after 5-6hours,i went back with tat retail girl that i mention in my

early posts. She asked for my name in bus..alot of smiling and laughters..Hey man ya seem to have got in on some action going on with the pheromones, is something she wont

forget about you now being de Man in her books.

Looks like the testing conditions came in favourable on that score, Great to

see the results coming in Sgcliques as you have been putting in some good work and deserve a favourable return for

your persistance. :thumbsup:

sgcliques
10-28-2007, 06:33 AM
Hey man ya seem to have got in on some action going on

with the pheromones, is something she wont forget about you now being de Man in her books.

Looks like the testing conditions came in favourable on that score, Great to

see the results coming in Sgcliques as you have been putting in some good work and deserve a favourable return for

your persistance. :thumbsup:

thanks terry! :thumbsup: gonna ask her out for lunch or

dinner soon! anyway i might want to purchase TE or AE to combo with SOE, which combo works better with asian chicks?

:lovestruc

belmont
10-28-2007, 06:46 AM
try Chikara....TE is too strong

and Singaporeans dun like 'nones....dats wat i heard. i got TE-Sandalwood too....i didn't like the smell

too....its very 'acidic'...its like piss....

but....i am going to wear TE after lunchtime for a day when my

boss is not around and see wat happens.....of cos, i have to make sure i dun meet the gal i like after lunch

too....i want to see the reaction on other gals....hahaha

sgcliques
10-28-2007, 08:13 AM
try

Chikara....TE is too strong and Singaporeans dun like 'nones....dats wat i heard. i got TE-Sandalwood too....i

didn't like the smell too....its very 'acidic'...its like piss....

but....i am going to wear TE after

lunchtime for a day when my boss is not around and see wat happens.....of cos, i have to make sure i dun meet the

gal i like after lunch too....i want to see the reaction on other gals....hahaha

ok will take into

consideration.. chikara + soe work on sg ger?

belmont
10-29-2007, 06:56 AM
ok will

take into consideration.. chikara + soe work on sg ger?

still trying....SOE surely works for sure...

sgcliques
10-29-2007, 08:18 AM
applied 1/2 gel today.. take a

train back home from work.. its was already 10hrs after i applied the soe gel. Notice a lady(abt late 20's) infront

of me looking at me at the edge of her eyes i noticed. :think: Not sure whether issit pheromones, Im was looking at

her as well.

belmont
10-29-2007, 08:28 AM
applied

1/2 gel today.. take a train back home from work.. its was already 10hrs after i applied the soe gel. Notice a

lady(abt late 20's) infront of me looking at me at the edge of her eyes i noticed. :think: Not sure whether issit

pheromones, Im was looking at her as well.

i had a receptionist stealing glances at me today...over

10x....but dats over 12 hrs since i had my application on and....all i guess by then it converted to mostly 'nones

as i can 'smell' myself and it isn't a nice smell....hahaha...

Iaskalotof?'s
10-29-2007, 08:47 AM
I had on 4 swipes of

SOE(12' grazed on total) on my cheeks.Today in class a girl who talks to me but nothing out of character or

anything acted like a child today,being a little more touchy feely and just all around giddy.I knew it was a hit

when I said something smart ass-ish to her and she just laughed and then out of nowhere blurted out "I love you!" So

yeah more power to the Eros!

sgcliques
10-29-2007, 10:34 AM
i had a

receptionist stealing glances at me today...over 10x....but dats over 12 hrs since i had my application on

and....all i guess by then it converted to mostly 'nones as i can 'smell' myself and it isn't a nice

smell....hahaha...

i can't smell pheromones not sure why..

terry0400-40
10-29-2007, 11:02 AM
i had

a receptionist stealing glances at me today...over 10x....but dats over 12 hrs since i had my application on

and....all i guess by then it converted to mostly 'nones as i can 'smell' myself and it isn't a nice

smell....hahaha...You can still pick up some good hits at the " smelly nol

conversion time" some girls feel comfortable with and will sniff out well worn smellyT shirt you may have been

wearing, I guess there is no accounting for taste.

belmont
10-29-2007, 03:41 PM
You can still pick up some good hits at the " smelly nol

conversion time" some girls feel comfortable with and will sniff out well worn smellyT shirt you may have been

wearing, I guess there is no accounting for taste.

yeah but i feel sick at the

overwhelming smell...think i better buy those washfree hand sanitizer...clean away the application after 12 hrs and

reapply if desired. :)

idesign
10-29-2007, 04:31 PM
i can't

smell pheromones not sure why..

A lot of men can't smell pheromones, don't worry, just be careful.

sgcliques
10-31-2007, 09:11 AM
i think another hits today..

applied soe around 1600hrs, went home by train @ 2200hrs.. I sit in between 2 ladies. i can heard the sniffing sound

from 1 of the lady and steal glance from me.. afew awhile i moved in as there are people entering the train at the

next train stop, i was behind her this time around. can notice she keep looking back @ me. Afew times she use her

edge of her eyes to look at me. :lol: Not sure. The lady is around early 30s. not sure is it due to the soe i

applied

terry0400-40
10-31-2007, 11:04 AM
i

think another hits today.. applied soe around 1600hrs, went home by train @ 2200hrs.. I sit in between 2 ladies. i

can heard the sniffing sound from 1 of the lady and steal glance from me.. afew awhile i moved in as there are

people entering the train at the next train stop, i was behind her this time around. can notice she keep looking

back @ me. Afew times she use her edge of her eyes to look at me. :lol: Not sure. The lady is around early 30s. not

sure is it due to the soe i appliedGreat stuff Sgcliques, when ur surrounded

by so many potential target recepter sites as in close public travel it would be virtually inpossable not to get

hits when ur loaded up with SOE.
I may give some TE and Chikara a

blast next week when i travel away for my holiday, just for a change.

sgcliques
10-31-2007, 11:08 AM
Great stuff Sgcliques, when ur surrounded by so many

potential target recepter sites as in close public travel it would be virtually inpossable not to get hits when ur

loaded up with SOE.
I may give some TE and Chikara a blast next

week when i travel away for my holiday, just for a change.

Applied 1 full pack today,

always get notice when its crowded and when im standing still on a place. I realise soe get better results after

afew hours applied. not sure also

belmont
10-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Applied

1 full pack today, always get notice when its crowded and when im standing still on a place. I realise soe get

better results after afew hours applied. not sure also

rather true...maybe because conversion to 'none ?

hmmmm.

chilli
05-30-2008, 05:44 PM
People are applying a whole

packet or half a packet of gel packs each time, wow that's a lot.
The first time I tried gel pack I applied about

1/3 packet and found that it was way too strong, then I keep reducing the amount until I discovered that a small

amount was all that I needed. I usually get about 8-10 applications from each packet.

theknight
05-30-2008, 09:54 PM
I guess the application usage

varies drastically. I tried 1 whole gel pack and found that it barely registers...I have to put atleast 10"+ to get

any noticeable results.

I guess Asians have a higher "tolerance" towards mones in general. It usually takes me

twice the normal dosage for mones to have any effect whatsoever.

chilli
05-31-2008, 12:45 AM
I guess

the application usage varies drastically. I tried 1 whole gel pack and found that it barely registers...I have to

put atleast 10"+ to get any noticeable results.

I guess Asians have a higher "tolerance" towards mones in

general. It usually takes me twice the normal dosage for mones to have any effect whatsoever.

I'm also

Asian (Chinese background) but I think I have high sensitivity to mones because I can easily detect it in most

products even in the smallest quantities.

Gorgar
07-02-2008, 07:58 AM
SOE is good stuff.

I went to

the club last weekend, before I left I gave myself 3 sprays of my favorite cologne. My cologne has a bit of npa

mixed in at about a 7:1 ratio.

After hanging out at the club for a few hours and having a good steak dinner, one

of the ladies decided to tend bar. I went up to my room and broke out the SOE. I used about 8 inches on each forearm

and a few inches along my jaw. Maybe 20 inches or so altogether. Then I went back down to hang out at the bar.

It

was a slow night. First she flashed me her bra and the top of her g-string. A while later she flashed me full on

boobie shot and a bit later a nice beaver shot.

After a while I told her to go ahead and take a break from

tending bar. I took over and soon she was back behind the bar "helping". She remarked that I smelled very nice and

asked me to drive her home.

Circumstances didn't allow that to happen, my wife was sitting there at the

bar...:smite:

If I were single I could have closed on that deal.

Later that night my wife jumped my bones so

it all worked out well in the end.

terry0400-40
07-02-2008, 01:04 PM
SOE is

good stuff.

I went to the club last weekend, before I left I gave myself 3 sprays of my favorite cologne. My

cologne has a bit of npa mixed in at about a 7:1 ratio.

After hanging out at the club for a few hours and having

a good steak dinner, one of the ladies decided to tend bar. I went up to my room and broke out the SOE. I used about

8 inches on each forearm and a few inches along my jaw. Maybe 20 inches or so altogether. Then I went back down to

hang out at the bar.

It was a slow night. First she flashed me her bra and the top of her g-string. A while

later she flashed me full on boobie shot and a bit later a nice beaver shot.

After a while I told her to go

ahead and take a break from tending bar. I took over and soon she was back behind the bar "helping". She remarked

that I smelled very nice and asked me to drive her home.

Circumstances didn't allow that to happen, my wife

was sitting there at the bar...:smite:

If I were single I could have closed on that deal.

Later that night

my wife jumped my bones so it all worked out well in the end.Obviously a man

of integrity,
It takes a good man to to quell the thoughts of the

beaver shots and not have a burning and irrestable desire to rise to the occasion.
Yep u sure are a good man, and alls well that ends well ha ha,
Oh, and by the way,
Excellent pheromone action

workin there . reps 4 you. :thumbsup:

Gorgar
07-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Thanks Terry, it was all in good

fun. It's pretty interesting to play around with the 'mones. I've a nice collection of them now. I've a bottle

of SOE, NPA, A7, PI, A314 and NPC. I also have a bottle of pheros that I now save for special events.

terry0400-40
07-03-2008, 02:09 AM
Thanks

Terry, it was all in good fun. It's pretty interesting to play around with the 'mones. I've a nice collection of

them now. I've a bottle of SOE, NPA, A7, PI, A314 and NPC. I also have a bottle of pheros that I now save for

special events.When my stocks were high, i used Alpha 7 and also Alpha A314

together and scored some nice hits from the combo 1dr : 2dr .
I

am also in it for the fun and have many products, too many to mention.

But i have only one favourite in use at the

moment and im not keen on mentioning it on the forums as it is foreign to most people.

Also Bruce has proven to me in times

past that he is a good bloke, So i dont want to be dis respectfull to him by mentioning compeditors products.

:cheers: