PDA

View Full Version : Beta-nol & rone

Tiger4
10-18-2007, 09:05 AM
I've been

experimenting with a 4:1 beta-nol:androsterone mix and it's as good as (if not better than SOE).

It's a good

all around mixture because I can use it in any setting and it doesn't make girls too giggly.

terry0400-40
10-18-2007, 12:10 PM
I've

been experimenting with a 4:1 beta-nol:androsterone mix and it's as good as (if not better than SOE).

It's a

good all around mixture because I can use it in any setting and it doesn't make girls too giggly.

:goodpost: Sounds gre8t Tiger4, Can you say what the pheromone content of each is

per drop in mcg/s ? ie betanol and androsterone. ?

Also did you get the pheros at L-S store. ?

:cheers:

nbnbtc
10-18-2007, 05:02 PM
so you are saying it is better

than SOE because it is less giggly? hmm, I played raound with beta-nol but it just never did much for me. can you go

into more detail about how you use it?

Tiger4
10-19-2007, 01:44 AM
No, I just mixed it in that

proportion. I got both products from this site.

:goodpost: Sounds gre8t Tiger4, Can you say what the pheromone content of each is per drop in mcg/s ? ie betanol

and androsterone. ?

Also did you get the pheros at L-S store. ?

:cheers:

Tiger4
10-19-2007, 01:54 AM
2 or 3 drops applied directly on

the skin is sufficient. But I don't know, perhaps in some contexts SOE would be better. The thing about this

mixture is that people seem to devulge a lot of information and seem very comfortable talking to me. There is a

noticeble calmness instead of aimless chatter.

Beta-nol alone has been one of my favorites as well.

so you are saying it is better than SOE because it is less giggly? hmm, I played

raound with beta-nol but it just never did much for me. can you go into more detail about how you use it?

gfunk
10-20-2007, 05:15 AM
So what's your intentions for

this mix then Tiger?

In a work situations I think excessive silliness is inappropriate but for a pickup it should

be helpful. It's well known that the more teeth you see the more lips you're going to get. I say just let them

laugh their knickers off! :D

Tiger4
10-20-2007, 10:15 AM
Good point, but even using the

beta-nol alone has positive effects not only with others but on myself as well.

So

what's your intentions for this mix then Tiger?

In a work situations I think excessive silliness is

inappropriate but for a pickup it should be helpful. It's well known that the more teeth you see the more lips

you're going to get. I say just let them laugh their knickers off! :D