PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego doesn't seem to work for me?

stormbreaker
10-17-2007, 07:45 AM
First of all, hello everyone! I'm a newbie here, and I recently bought and received a bottle Alter Ego

for Men. I've been using it for three days now, the first time using 3 drops (one on each wrist, one on the neck)

and the second two times using four drops (one on the neck, one on the chin and 2 on the wrists).

So far though,

I haven't noticed any change in behaviour from the people around me. They seem to act completely the same. They

don't act unsympathetic or anything, but not out of the ordinary either. Noone even mentioned the smell, even when

hugging and though I'm not using a cover scent beside it. Now, I chose Alter Ego for Men as my first purchase cause

I heard it generally has some effect for most people. I'm gonna continue to try and use it, increasing the amount

of drops until I notice something, like people responding positively, or even acting weird (if it's an OD). I'd

like to ask though, is there any advice you can give me, to make Alter Ego more likely to work for me? in terms of

dosage, use, whatever? cause obviously I'd really like this to have an effect.

EDIT: I'm 17 and I use Alter Ego

in a school environment.

Iaskalotof?'s
10-17-2007, 09:06 AM
You are better off

starting at one drop and testing out for one week and then working your way up if no results show.I can relate as I

started out using a lot of edge sprays but then went down and had much better results!

stormbreaker
10-17-2007, 10:30 AM
But did you notice some

form of change from people around you, when using allot?

Mtnjim
10-17-2007, 11:01 AM
AE is sort of a odd bird. A lot of

people get good results from it and some, like myself, get absolutely nothing from it. Keep testing it, but it might

turn out that you'll get nothing and need to find something else. I get better results with NPA and SoE, but then

again, I'm an old geezer and can get away with more ~none than you.

stormbreaker
10-17-2007, 11:24 AM
If it turns out that AE is

a dud, and I'd need to get another product, what would you recommend? Keep in mind that I'm 17 years old.

Iaskalotof?'s
10-17-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm a year older than

you and I would say SOE is great,you might want to try the gel packs first but honestly I got much better results

more frequently from the roll on than packs.

koolking1
10-17-2007, 01:20 PM
SOE is best, AE/m

works for me as I'm 56. Good Luck.

belmont
10-17-2007, 03:20 PM
i would recommend SOE too...it

works...at least for me and works for both sexes...

stormbreaker
10-18-2007, 09:35 PM
SOE sounds good, and I'll

consider it once I have money again, but though it's not my main focus I'd like more than friendship hits too.

What should I combine SOE with for that?

Iaskalotof?'s
10-19-2007, 06:16 AM
The Edge,its cheap and

works wonders for me,I notice a lot more eye contact when I use it.When I last covered with fierce,my classmate said

"you smell good" followed by a long ass stare(DIHL).

stormbreaker
10-19-2007, 07:38 AM
Well, in all probability,

once I have some cash, around christmas or so, I'll probably buy SOE+ the Edge, test both seperately to see

results, and if both work, combine them. If AE doesn't work for me, is the Edge still likely to work?

Iaskalotof?'s
10-19-2007, 08:39 AM
It works for me but I'm

a year older and I'm around mostly 18-23 year olds and you're around girls who are 14-18(there is a big change in

maturity in women from HS to College).So SOE would be better for high school kids as they might be intimidated by

the extra none from AE,

sgcliques
10-19-2007, 09:38 AM
Iaskalotof, where you from?

Iaskalotof?'s
10-19-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm from the southeast

part of the USA!