PDA

View Full Version : SOE + TE + MUSK test = SUCCESS

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 12:22 PM
it may be that its not normal for her to go home w/ a guy she just met and maybe the pheros made her act out of character, but wow! great story, sounds like a major hit. are y\'all gonna go back out sometime?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 11:59 PM
I thought I\'d share this story with everyone. In the past I\'ve used PI, AE, and APC with pretty good results. When it came time to re-order, I noticed people talking about SOE and TE and thought...why not? I received my shippment earlier this week with the free Musk Oil (thanks Bruce) and Saturday night I wanted to test it out. The result was to say the least incredible. I went clubbing with a bunch of friends and 2 girls I had never met before. While in the club I noticed girls checking me out left and right. I spent the beginning of the night standing by the bar watching my friends dance as I noticed girls ordering around me and staying after buying their drinks. About 2 hours into the night, one of the girls that came with my friends that night grabbed me, put my drink away and took me on the dance floor. I know she was buzzing, and I\'m guessing she needed that for the courage to approach me and grab me. To my surprise, we started grinding on the dance floor right off the bat which gave me a perfect opportunity to have her close to my neck where most of my pheros were at. Needless to say, we spent the entire night together groping each other, dancing, and eventually left our friends to go to a more \"private\" situation where we were all over each other. I know the pheros did the initial trick, but I must stress it is important to flirt with a girl to make sure she knows you\'re intrested, and the pheros will do the rest. She and I agreed that she\'d be spending the night with me after the club, however as the night ended, she was so tired she asked if she could take a rain check to which I politely agreed. I took her home because I didn\'t want to be a jackass and try to force the situation. I\'ll be awaiting eagerly for our next meeting knowing that she wants to see me again.

For the record I know that going to a club which poses a smokey atmoshpere meant putting on more pheros that I normally would on any regular occasion. I used one spray of TE on the front neck and chest, one spray on my neck, 6 drops of Musk Oil around the neck and chest area, and 6 stripes of SOE around my neck each about 2 inches, and 2 stripes on my hands. I know this would be considered an OD, but I figured the smokey atmoshpere of the club would cover the pheros so I made sure I had enough to send the signal out, which it seems I did.

Hope this helps anyone, and if you\'ve used similar combos, do share the stories.