PDA

View Full Version : Scent Of Eros Looks Like The Winner

Mojo
10-16-2007, 09:22 PM
I've

Been scanning these boards the last few days and SOE looks like the product that would do me the most good. As i

think i already emit pretty high none levels

jvkohl
10-16-2007, 10:38 PM
I've Been

scanning these boards the last few days and SOE looks like the product that would do me the most good. As i think i

already emit pretty high none levels

It's nice to see that even a stranger can get the right idea

by scanning the Forum posts for a few days.

James V. Kohl
author/creator: The Scent of Eros

Gorgar
10-17-2007, 02:41 AM
SOE is my favorite so far. 1 g/p

with 2 drops TE is a winner for me. I sometimes add a little chikara to the mix and that works out well

too.

I've received my apc/pi combo last Friday and have yet to really give them a workout. I really like the

scent of the apc.

belmont
10-17-2007, 06:14 AM
Yes, SOE do work.....but u got

to initiate too. :) it affect males as well....been there done that....trust me on dat.

Mojo
10-17-2007, 06:19 AM
I've received my apc/pi combo last

Friday and have yet to really give them a workout. I really like the scent of the apc.[/quote]

yah i remember

trying apc a LONG time ago, if i remember right it smelled like Cool Water for men

Mtnjim
10-17-2007, 10:45 AM
I HATE the scent of APC. Perhaps

it's because a few years ago I had this friend who was almost 100. While he was dieing, at home ,took about two

weeks of semi coma and coma, he and his room took on a scent exactly like APC's.
So now whenever I smell that

scent, I am reminded of his death.:sad:

djufo
10-17-2007, 03:19 PM
I've Been

scanning these boards the last few days and SOE looks like the product that would do me the most good. As i think i

already emit pretty high none levels

I discovered the same reading these days and already placed my

order for SOE...:)

Rubio
10-18-2007, 12:13 AM
SOE is a great product. The only

one besides A1 that I know works :)

If I had to recomend one product only it would be the one.

I have yet to

find any negative nor have I been able to OD on it.

It is also the only scented product (besides RM) that I like

the smell of.

If you are into mixing then I think it goes as a base to any mix.

And as far as I can tell you

can use it any time without fear of making someone mad at you.

Only two things would make it better.

1. Pre

mixed with A1 :P
2. If not premixed if it came with a dropper for making my own mix :)

belmont
10-18-2007, 04:40 AM
SOE is a

great product. The only one besides A1 that I know works :)

If I had to recomend one product only it would be

the one.

I have yet to find any negative nor have I been able to OD on it.

It is also the only scented

product (besides RM) that I like the smell of.

If you are into mixing then I think it goes as a base to any

mix.

And as far as I can tell you can use it any time without fear of making someone mad at you.

Only two

things would make it better.

1. Pre mixed with A1 :P
2. If not premixed if it came with a dropper for making

my own mix :)

i got some A1 incoming...if it works well..i am creating my own mix of SOE+A1+betanol

djufo
10-18-2007, 05:02 PM
and what about SOE with NPA?

nbnbtc
10-18-2007, 05:05 PM
I love SOE, I should really get

some more. I feel bad though I have so many bottles of other crap that I don't use anywhere near as much.

Watcher
10-19-2007, 02:09 PM
as a standalone SOE unscented is

good for non threatening hits ( ie not getting everyone worked up from an anone OD, u can OD slightly on SOE and it

just makes people a little more happy weird)

as for unused bottles, if u got bottles of old mones use em up i

find either that or mix em together for some odd mixes

belmont
10-19-2007, 08:49 PM
Yes, SOE is good....i use it for

work everyday....

djufo
10-20-2007, 07:45 PM
and what about

SOE with NPA?

anybody has tried this mix?

belmont
10-20-2007, 07:50 PM
maybe i will try but i plan to

try using SOE as base then add in A1 and betanol....i am not into sexual things cos i live in Singapore...their

'mental shield' is so strong even if they want to bed u right now they also will not have any actions....

djufo
10-20-2007, 10:10 PM
is that in China?

:D

belmont
10-20-2007, 10:15 PM
is that in

China?

:D

China ? THIS IS SINGAPORE !

* Kicks u down the pit

Watcher
10-21-2007, 12:34 AM
lets see some unscented chikara

and andro 4.2 to go with my SOE purchase

belmont
10-21-2007, 02:25 AM
lets see

some unscented chikara and andro 4.2 to go with my SOE purchase

not so sure on andro 4.2 but chikara

works fine. :)

djufo
10-21-2007, 11:22 AM
China ? THIS

IS SINGAPORE !

* Kicks u down the pit

I'm sorry buddy just tryin' to learn...they name so

many places around the world in the news these days...

Iaskalotof?'s
10-21-2007, 02:46 PM
anybody has tried this mix?

A lot of people have tried it and seemed to have great

success,I personally haven't so I can't tell you how it works.

Watcher
10-21-2007, 02:55 PM
andro 4.2 is for the in youre face

i need to be an alpha male androstenone affect. And in small amounts just to indimidate a few attractive alpha

females

belmont
10-21-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm sorry

buddy just tryin' to learn...they name so many places around the world in the news these days...

i know,

just making fun of the movie "300" and keeping things joyful here. Singapore is a country near Malaysia and

Indonesia.

jeremiahjames
11-12-2007, 04:16 AM
i live in sydeny, but the week i spent in sinagapore - wuuuaaah jaw droppng chinese princess

shallowness every where! i was instantly in love...

the only thing that works in singapore though is some serious

coin and a sharp suit. :).....and not a drinking culture. infact in clark quay 1 night and the bars all closed at

10!.....on a saturday too! :)

jeremiahjames
11-12-2007, 04:19 AM
but guys, anyone with

asian fetishes cshould hop a direct flight to sydney for those quarter phillipina, half japanese, quarter swedish,

quarter Tahitian bombshells!.....ive travelled just about everywhere, and i can arguably say that sydney Australia

currently has a young generation of Uber perfect Eurasian babes.....pity about there personalities though:)

helius9
11-12-2007, 10:09 AM
hey all,

any suggestions on

SoE & WAGG combo???

I am from India, as I have read weather & race matter a lot, your suggestions are highly

appreciated.

thanx
Helius

gaf
11-12-2007, 03:52 PM
:welcome: Helious9,
If others

comment that you are a bit serious at times and can appear grumpy then WAGG is the stuff for you. I've just started

using it again and can highly recommend it. I use 2 drops , 1 under each ear with a spot of cologne to cover.
I

always had good results with SOE but Wagg seems to work in a different way for me. It just makes people like me more

, crazy but true... I find SOE can get flirty behaviour , where as Wagg is more well, as the product says "what a

great guy".
I made a mix several years ago that I called my "magic mix" and it was pretty damn fantastic, here you

go. (You may not have all these products so mix and match to suit.)
The mix: (apply 3-4 drops)
In a 20ml

bottle:
(approx 5mls each) 1 part AE, 1 part WAGG+N, 1 part SOE, 3 drops PI

later.
oops, didn't finish the

post.
In short, yes you can combine SOE and WAGG. If you want a bit more kick and depending on your chemistry then

some none can help, just apply to suit your needs. These days I do a 50/50 mix of two drops of each with a few dabs

of A7 or TE , seems to work well for me!

:cheers:

Gegogi
11-13-2007, 01:40 AM
SOE and NPA or TE is still my all

time fav combo. Strong sexual undertones with a sprinkling of friendly. However there are premixed products with

similar results outta a single bottle, e.g., AE and Ammo. Even the cover is built in.

My only prob with SOE/NPA

is they have to be applied separately. Why? The oil carrier of SOE doesn't mix well with the alcohol carrier used

for NPA/TE. They're not happy in the same atomizer. However, you can use chemset mones in a similar ratio, mix them

in an atomizer and spray 'n go. Great for applying in parking lots and public bathrooms while on the run.

idesign
11-15-2007, 07:16 PM
SOE and NPA

or TE is still my all time fav combo. Strong sexual undertones with a sprinkling of friendly. However there are

premixed products with similar results outta a single bottle, e.g., AE and Ammo. Even the cover is built in.

My

only prob with SOE/NPA is they have to be applied separately. Why? The oil carrier of SOE doesn't mix well with the

alcohol carrier used for NPA/TE. They're not happy in the same atomizer. However, you can use chemset mones in a

similar ratio, mix them in an atomizer and spray 'n go. Great for applying in parking lots and public bathrooms

while on the run.

I like your description of SoE with NPA/TE. The dosages I use would be "friendly with

a spanking of sexual undertone".

I know you like to blend your mixes, but I really like to layer everything,

mones and fragrances depending on mood and situation. I don't have a "mix" that I would use often enough to devote

an atomizer to. Maybe its a newbie thing for me, I'm still experimenting.

I'll get to the chemset eventually,

but I think layering is best until you have a boatload of experience, which I don't.

Anyway, I think layering is

all about control, which noobs need, esp considering the carrier incompatibilities you mentioned.

I've not

found a good social/sexual standalone yet. Want to try AQ, and Ammo. AE for me is only a good mix

ingredient.

I've used Edge wipes and fresh dabs of cover to good effect.

sgcliques
11-16-2007, 05:26 AM
i

live in sydeny, but the week i spent in sinagapore - wuuuaaah jaw droppng chinese princess shallowness every where!

i was instantly in love...

the only thing that works in singapore though is some serious coin and a sharp suit.

:).....and not a drinking culture. infact in clark quay 1 night and the bars all closed at 10!.....on a saturday

too! :)

haha ! did u put on mones during yr stay in singapore? Im from singapore. You should go taipei @

taiwan. the girls really rawks! :wub: