PDA

View Full Version : Just got Chikara Spray + Perception Gel Paks

Mojo
10-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Hello all, I just ordered some products from lovescent and they arrived very quickly.

27, M, good

shape

I tried out some Chikara, 2 sprays one on neck 1 on wrists, I have to say i was taken aback by the urine

smell, does anyone use these without cover scents?

its like a sharper smell than what i feel my own B.O. smells

like.. wouldnt be easier just too wipe ones own sweat on clothes take a shower and then put a cover scent

on?

just a note, when i go out i get quite a bit of attention, I attribute this to my own body's production of

mones, i get random smiles all the time and sometimes really long DIHL'si usually wear Clinique Happy Cologne but

ran out awhile ago and I never wear deodarant. So i am wondering if buying these would just be an overkill???

A

couple of interesting things, I went to the video store and back to the game section there was a guy and a girl, the

guy almost immediatly started making fun of himself calling himself fat etc.. to his woman i thought that was

strange.

I then went to the grocery store to buy some razors, the checkout girl was acting very bubbly but this

could have been her natural personality, she tried scanning the razors and it didnt work so she basically said name

your price, and i was like 5 bucks? she smiled and rang it up for 5 bucks

Nothing happened at work today at all

with just one spray chikara to the wrists, I applied 1\3 gel pack of perception at noon with no notable results.

Gorgar
10-17-2007, 02:31 AM
I've used some chikara gel packs

but haven't tried them alone. I've used them with SOE and 2 drops of TE with good results.

I'm still playing

around with my perception gels. The only DIHL effect I've gotten with it so far is from a squirrel. It stopped dead

in it's tracks and allowed me to walk right up to him/her. Would that be a SIHL effect? :rofl:

belmont
10-17-2007, 06:21 AM
perception has a smell dat fills

up my nostrils....dats different from chikara and SOE....

Watcher
10-21-2007, 12:44 AM
pheromones ( androgen derivatives)

are components of sweat - testostrone end products in various forms. So hence the smell and the risk of OD so u

have to be careful with application amounts.

U can try application around the pulse points neck wrists back

of neck, behind ears. Then put some anti deodorant arond the upper body and a slight cover scent of aftershave or

some other neutral cover. Start low and work up. Or go OD in shopping centre or open air venue and work

down.

Chinkara and SOE are good combo ( NPA or AE can be subbed in here as well)