PDA

View Full Version : OD or my chance to get her?

Mescalin
10-16-2007, 09:53 AM
First of

all excuse my very bad english:sad: !!!I´m waiting answers or helps from those who´ll understand:think: .Last week I

went to the club and tried mix of npa,SOE,fragrance(2drops:7drops:14drops).I sprayed this whole mix to my

hair,neck,arms,face:smite: .I sprayed right in the club to get the longest possible effect.Everything was OK.Girls

in long distance around my were friendly,they smiled on my ect.Everywhere a waitress was she took effect of calm.But

when I wanted to pay the beers waitress was so nervous:wub: !She said :I´m so nervous tonight!Her wallet fell

down.She couldn´t count very easy numbers.She took a calculator(for something like 26*4).After she calculated she

asked my is it right?(If I said yes and Ãt was bad she could pass over it and let me go:whip: ).Have you ever had

something like that?Was I OD?Or it was my chance to get her!!!?She could believe everything I said.If there was

answer like that sorry, but I didn´t find it.

Michal 21 from Czech Republic(Middle Europe.Hi

Mtnjim
10-16-2007, 02:04 PM
At your age could have been the

NPA. Are you big and scary? Small and skinny? Tell us about yourself.

djufo
10-16-2007, 03:59 PM
but maybe was just HER reaction to

mones....

Mescalin
10-18-2007, 07:59 AM
but maybe

was just HER reaction to mones....

I´m white athletics figure.I´m not scary!I´m stoic.And that day I was

smiling on her.I´m peaceful.Like you said.Maybe it´ll be much better only one drop.But this friday I´m going to try

it again.Reactions will be written.Thanks

PS: Czech beer is the best :-)

djufo
10-18-2007, 05:00 PM
I´m white

athletics figure.I´m not scary!I´m stoic.And that day I was smiling on her.I´m peaceful.Like you said.Maybe it´ll be

much better only one drop.But this friday I´m going to try it again.Reactions will be written.Thanks

PS: Czech beer is the best :-)

Try asking her for a classic cold bud light. She'll be in love with

ya.

Watcher
10-19-2007, 02:11 PM
she drops her wallet u accidently

drop a condom , interesting responses