PDA

View Full Version : Reducing effect of mones on a same person

belmont
10-16-2007, 04:53 AM
say u meet the same person for a meal...breakfast or lunch. will she grow immune to the mones u put

becos she is exposed to it 5 days a week ?

smooth312
10-17-2007, 12:39 AM
No, it's actually likely that

she'll get subconsciously used to your pheromone signature, and that after a while, even if you stop wearing

pheromones, she'll respond to you the same way as if you were still wearing them.

belmont
10-17-2007, 03:51 AM
dats rather interesting......

smooth312
10-17-2007, 08:56 AM
^Yeah, it's weird when you

notice it the first time. It helps if you're getting to know the girl and she's being hit with your pheromones

all the time.

But yeah, I notice this most often when I've been using something like NPA around a girl for a

while. She'll be into me, but a little hesitant/intimidated for a while. And then I don't wear it for a day or

two, and she all of a sudden takes that opportunity to get closer to me, and that's when I go for a kiss

:lovestruc

NPA works wonders by the way, it's a miracle-worker.

belmont
10-17-2007, 03:19 PM
^Yeah,

it's weird when you notice it the first time. It helps if you're getting to know the girl and she's being hit

with your pheromones all the time.

But yeah, I notice this most often when I've been using something like NPA

around a girl for a while. She'll be into me, but a little hesitant/intimidated for a while. And then I don't

wear it for a day or two, and she all of a sudden takes that opportunity to get closer to me, and that's when I go

for a kiss :lovestruc

NPA works wonders by the way, it's a miracle-worker.

but in Singapore context,

i should avoid 'none heavy stuff....but i got Edge Sandalwood though....don't want to risk it cos i might agitate

all the males in my company. haha

stuttgart-man
10-18-2007, 01:35 PM
^Yeah, it's weird when you notice it the first time. It helps if you're getting to know

the girl and she's being hit with your pheromones all the time.

But yeah, I notice this most often when I've

been using something like NPA around a girl for a while. She'll be into me, but a little hesitant/intimidated for

a while. And then I don't wear it for a day or two, and she all of a sudden takes that opportunity to get closer

to me, and that's when I go for a kiss :lovestruc

NPA works wonders by the way, it's a

miracle-worker.

sorry for my ask, but my moderate english-knowledge gives me doubts what I understand! Do

I right presume that if I wear NPA and meet a girl several times that this "arms the bomb" and then if you go

without any pheromones you get the hit?