PDA

View Full Version : Oxytocin

Habib
10-15-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi guys

I have placed an

order for Liquid Trust; after reading mixed reviews and mixed opinions by experts as well. So i was wondering there

must be quite a few of you that have used this, if you could be kind enough to share your thoughts experiances and

observations, whether good or not.

Thanks in advance
Habib

belgareth
10-15-2007, 11:08 AM
In my opinion, it doesn't do a

thing. It's pure hype and placebo.

terry0400-40
10-15-2007, 11:13 AM
Hi

guys

I have placed an order for Liquid Shine; after reading mixed reviews and mixed opinions by experts as well.

So i was wondering there must be quite a few of you that have used this, if you could be kind enough to share your

thoughts experiances and observations, whether good or not.

Thanks in advance
HabibLiquid shine is ok if you use a sufficient ammount and get it close under the noses of your targets,

it is not the most effective product i have used even so it can give a little uplift to the wearer, My main concern

would be with the after sales service because i am not getting any communications back after over 4 days and over 4

many emails to the service department people, and also the administrators about an order i placed over 28 days ago

and has not arrived. :blink:

Superman
10-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Liquid shine is ok if you use a sufficient ammount and

get it close under the noses of your targets, it is not the most effective product i have used even so it can give a

little uplift to the wearer,
Are you referring to Liquid Trust, or this another product?

I'm a bit confused..

terry0400-40
10-15-2007, 12:59 PM
Are

you referring to Liquid Trust, or this another product? I'm a bit confused..I just looked at my bottle and it says Instant Shine. :cheers:

Superman
10-15-2007, 01:02 PM
I just looked at my bottle and it says Instant Shine.

:cheers:
Instant Shine doesn't contain oxytocin...

terry0400-40
10-15-2007, 01:28 PM
I have used Liquid Trust and it works for me if i spray at least 4 sprays on to my shirt front at

about chest and outer shoulder areas, and the effects are not long lasting, so i spray immediatelly before my

meeting or interveiw when the circumstances permit as the effect doesant last for over an hour for me anyway.

woofa1
10-15-2007, 10:17 PM
Yes,LQ i have used many times

before. Similiar to terry i find it not very long lasting. About 3 to 6 sprays. And it does work, but not to the

hype its initial marketing campaign induced.

Worth a try. I would use it in working environments, and or

somewhere were you wanted to get the attention of a person. In my experience not one of my favorites, good for a

begginer to get a feel.

Whitehall
10-16-2007, 08:28 AM
I've tried a bottle and have to

generally concur in the opinions of the other posters.

It takes a lot, the effects are subtle but

observable.

I haven't bought a second bottle.