PDA

View Full Version : Did i OD ?

belmont
10-15-2007, 05:09 AM
today a colleague was able

to spot me at a blind spot...he was on the 2nd level and i was on the 1st...i barely stepped on the 1st step of the

staircase and he called out my name. i said "Wow, you sure are sharp !" then he said "Dats becos of your overbearing

manliness"...i dunno if he is joking or if i really ODed.

i used 2 spray Chikara and maybe 5 inches SOE.

terry0400-40
10-15-2007, 11:05 AM
today

a colleague was able to spot me at a blind spot...he was on the 2nd level and i was on the 1st...i barely stepped on

the 1st step of the staircase and he called out my name. i said "Wow, you sure are sharp !" then he said "Dats becos

of your overbearing manliness"...i dunno if he is joking or if i really ODed.

i used 2 spray Chikara and maybe 5

inches SOE.Probably you did not OD but the smell of the fresh pheromone

especially the Chikara obviously coming into play on a subconscious level with him recognising the dynamics of your

prescence and making the well meant exclamation that he uttered in a spirit of a good and respected manner. :angel:

belmont
10-15-2007, 03:36 PM
Probably you did not OD but the smell of the fresh

pheromone especially the Chikara obviously coming into play on a subconscious level with him recognising the

dynamics of your prescence and making the well meant exclamation that he uttered in a spirit of a good and respected

manner. :angel:

why Chikara and not SOE ? my SOE is the scented version.

terry0400-40
10-16-2007, 03:22 AM
why

Chikara and not SOE ? my SOE is the scented version.Chikara is a potent

product as it contains 7 Pheromones, = 10mg/15ml. I have the scented version and soon as the fragrance has gone

then the smell of the pheromones is very noticable on the skin surface.

belmont
10-16-2007, 04:55 AM
Chikara is a potent product as it contains 7 Pheromones,

= 10mg/15ml. I have the scented version and soon as the fragrance has gone then the smell of the pheromones is very

noticable on the skin surface.

hmm, i bought 10 pkts of chikara gel....see how things go.

is chikara's smell very obvious ? cos i can't really smell things....

terry0400-40
10-16-2007, 11:04 AM
hmm,

i bought 10 pkts of chikara gel....see how things go. is chikara's smell very obvious ? cos i can't really smell

things....Well after several hours i can notice pheromones odour coming

from my wrists area if i have a sniff at the surface of the skin area it is distinctifly noticable in the

application areas, but this will not be detected by another person on a conscious level, as they will obtain a

mental impression of your value, distinguished by the Chikara.

Chikara is not high on Androstenone content

and has considerably higher concentration of the aNOLS.