PDA

View Full Version : NPA & Scent of Eros

Habib
10-13-2007, 07:07 AM
Hi

I am new

here.

Recently i bought NPA and Scent of Eros for Men.

I have no idea what they are for, they sounded good

and seemed popular, so i bought them. So i would appreciate it if some one could explain to me how i can use them

and what for.

Thanks in Advance.

Habib.

stuttgart-man
10-13-2007, 08:02 AM
Hi

I am new here.

Recently i bought NPA and Scent of Eros for Men.

I have no idea what they are for, they

sounded good and seemed popular, so i bought them. So i would appreciate it if some one could explain to me how i

can use them and what for.

Thanks in Advance.

Habib.

Scent of Eros (SoE) contains 80%

androsteNol and 20% androsteRone! Nol let appears you as more friendly and approachable and so it is good for social

situations. The added Arone makes you more masculine but without the possible negative effects of Androstenone

(None) which provides an aura of aggressiviness!

NPA contains Anone and a secret incredient! Anone let appears

you as dominant, aggresive, masculine. If you wear Anone women often become sexual aggresive and take the iniative!

But caution: Do not use too much Anone!

Iaskalotof?'s
10-13-2007, 08:33 AM
When you use NPA,make

sure to use a cover scent too,as NPA is said to reek!

Habib
10-13-2007, 10:48 AM
Thank you Gentlemen

jvkohl
10-13-2007, 07:47 PM
When

you use NPA,make sure to use a cover scent too,as NPA is said to reek!

Some largely "scientific,"

albeit theoretical, insight on this is at:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18093

....with some sarcastic humor thrown

in.

James V. Kohl
The Scent of Eros

Tika
10-14-2007, 03:34 AM
Hi Habib,

Does your NPA have an

arrow on top of the plastic cover? Do you or anyone else have an idea how to pour NPA out of the bottle without

wasting it? My boyfriend's NPA gushes out and we don't understand what the arrow on top is supposed to do nor do

we know why there are holes on top of the arrow.

Habib
10-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Hi Habib,

Does your NPA have an arrow on top of the plastic cover? Do you or anyone else have an idea how to pour NPA out of

the bottle without wasting it? My boyfriend's NPA gushes out and we don't understand what the arrow on top is

supposed to do nor do we know why there are holes on top of the arrow.

Hi

My NPA is nothing like the

way you have described. It drops very slowly, no arrows.

shawnk3
10-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Some

largely "scientific," albeit theoretical, insight on this is at:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18093

....with some sarcastic humor thrown

in.

James V. Kohl
The Scent of Eros

James-- Just tried your SOE and had great results with it.

Thanks for creating that stuff.

The one thing I was wondering is whether there's a risk of OD with SOE

(unscented) as there is with none products. Would appreciate a response from veterans in addition to (or in lieu

of) James as well. Is there such a thing as covering too many inches with the rollerball? If so, what would be the

consequences?

Thanks in advance.

stuttgart-man
10-15-2007, 07:19 AM
James-- Just tried your SOE and had great results with it. Thanks for creating that stuff.

The one thing I was wondering is whether there's a risk of OD with SOE (unscented) as there is with none

products. Would appreciate a response from veterans in addition to (or in lieu of) James as well. Is there such a

thing as covering too many inches with the rollerball? If so, what would be the consequences?

Thanks in

advance.

Usually I need very low quantities of pheromones to get good results! If I wear much None,

people tend to avoid me or become angry and/or aggresive! Even if I use SOE, I get good results with 1/4 pack SOE (I

don`t know how many iches this is)! But in opposite to None-products there (with SOE) is in my experiences no

OD-level even if I use a 3/4 pack and so 200% more than usually! But It is said that too much Nol (the

main-incredient of SOE) makes an impression of weakness!

http://www.pherolibrary.com/human-pheromones/androstenol.htm

shawnk3
10-15-2007, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the reply and link

S-M.

I'm wondering if the "weakness" perception would not be balanced out by the "masculine" projection from the

Rone in SOE.

I've read that a higher ratio of Rone:Etiocholanone is found in heterosexual men compared to

homosexual men.

Let's say I'm emitting a ratio of X Rone to Y Etiocholanone naturally. If I add two drops of

SOE to my body, I'd be emitting a ratio of X+2 Rone to Y Eti. I'm guessing that would cause a perception that

I'm more hetero and therefore neutralize the "weakness" projected by using too much Rone.

Would love a response

from JVKohl since he created SOE and knows about it more than anyone else.