PDA

View Full Version : Sweat+SOE

belmont
10-11-2007, 06:56 AM
I have been using SOE for

over a week or so....realised if u sweat while wearing SOE...the smell is very nice....

i normally apply SOE on

my neck and when i sweat due to walking abt under the sun or eating hot stuff....i tend to smell nice later on even

though the sweat is gone.

any explanation ?

sgcliques
10-11-2007, 07:21 AM
scented soe? gel or bottle

one? anyway u add me in msn already?

belmont
10-11-2007, 07:24 AM
scented one

sgcliques
10-11-2007, 07:39 AM
belmont u no msn? me want ask

u more stuff.

sgcliques
10-11-2007, 07:51 AM
nvm belmont it ok. can post

more result with SOE?

Tiger4
10-11-2007, 08:53 AM
It could be the androsterone in

it.

Jamie3500
10-11-2007, 12:59 PM
I use the unscented version of

SoE so I couldn't really comment on the smell. But heres a small story that is possibly a hit.
I had spent

a hard day grafting at work and was sweating a bit throughout the day. Going down to the bus stop I decided to stop

through the town center to get myself a new set of work jeans (never actually bought any though lol). I walked out

of one of the shops just brushing past one of the assistants who I heard whisper to her colleague "Damn, He's Hot"

and later passed two more Girls just 5 minutes later who said the same thing. I wasn't really looking to start

talking with either of them as I had a bus to catch but this was the first time I have noticed any indication of the

mones working. Either that or I just suit their personal taste :rofl:.

belmont
10-11-2007, 03:36 PM
SOE is definitely

good....although it doesn't get really sexual...i got a date tonight. will apply and see how things g oand probably

1-2 spray of Chikara but i dun want her to know i am putting on something though so i can't go high on scented

stuff....haha

verycurious
10-11-2007, 03:59 PM
will the SOE gel leaves oily

residue or any stain if lets say applied to the neck and then wearing a shirt?

terry0400-40
10-11-2007, 05:25 PM
will the SOE gel leaves oily residue or any stain if lets say applied to the neck and

then wearing a shirt?Some users have stated that it can leave a mark on

clothing but i mix it with other phero and cologne and then spray to the neck or chest area of my shirts and T

shirts and i have not had any staining or marking on my garments, my sprays would cover about a 5" diameter and i

use 2 or 3. I really dont think it will stain the inside of your collars, but you will have to see if u are

applying in a concentrated manner it may, You could test it out by applying a few inches onto a white hankerchief

and leaving it for a week and then washing it and you will know for a certainty then. :thumbsup:

verycurious
10-11-2007, 05:53 PM
have ordered 30 packs of

unscented SOE gel...
... have to stick to it then.. i tink it shud be enuff to last me for at least 2 mnths ?

the new packing is packed enuff n right for 1 use?

where to store it if its opened ?

terry0400-40
10-11-2007, 06:01 PM
have ordered 30 packs of unscented SOE gel...
... have to stick to it then.. i tink it

shud be enuff to last me for at least 2 mnths ?
the new packing is packed enuff n right for 1 use?

where to

store it if its opened ?Once the Gel/pks are opened they will store

anywhere, Except best kept out of direct sunlight. Just fold the end over to keep the air out and there will be no

problems as i have had hits with the gel after one of mine was sitting opened in the bathroom for several months

amazing hits i got that day lol. wid de old TE gel. \o/