PDA

View Full Version : Oil based or alcohol based products in a highly humid country ?

belmont
10-08-2007, 06:56 AM
will alcohol based products work since it is highly humid...say 71% humidity ?

belgareth
10-08-2007, 08:36 AM
I live in North Texas. Our

humidity ranges from 50 to 100% but hangs around 70-80% most of the time. The alcohol based products work just

fine in this climate.

terry0400-40
10-08-2007, 11:52 AM
will

alcohol based products work since it is highly humid...say 71% humidity ?The last time i was in singapore the humidity was arount 98% which it will be soon again as the wet

season approaches Singapore, But as long as you are not sweating the products away then dont worry about the oils,

although i certainly will be using some oil based soon as the humidity goes over 90% in Brisbane

soon.

I get really good action from AE, TE, and SOE gels in the

hot weather.

belmont
10-08-2007, 03:22 PM
yes, rainy season is

coming....in fact...its already starting i guess.....really true SOE gel is better than the rollerball one ?

Iaskalotof?'s
10-08-2007, 06:28 PM
I have had much more

success with the rollerball than the gel,but this is just one opinion.

terry0400-40
10-08-2007, 09:06 PM
yes,

rainy season is coming....in fact...its already starting i guess.....really true SOE gel is better than the

rollerball one ?How much SOE gel do you use, and what areas do you prefere

to apply Belmont. Have you also used the roller application bottle. ? :think:

belmont
10-09-2007, 05:09 AM
How much SOE gel do you use, and what areas do you

prefere to apply Belmont. Have you also used the roller application bottle. ? :think:

using the rollerbottle of SOE currently....so far so good but was wondering abt the gel

version. for the roller, i apply on neck...along the jagular vein and also on the back of my hand cos dat area will

be nearer to the gal i have meals with everyday. :)

terry0400-40
10-09-2007, 10:34 AM
using

the rollerbottle of SOE currently....so far so good but was wondering abt the gel version. for the roller, i apply

on neck...along the jagular vein and also on the back of my hand cos dat area will be nearer to the gal i have meals

with everyday. :)Seems to me that you have it in perspective as far as your

application method is concerned, with which i can add only one further suggestion is that when you are dining with

your friend then it can be advantageous to apply SOE to your inner wrist pulsepoint area as this will heat up and

disperse the pheromones in a proficient manner, which would be to your advantage when dining in air conditioning

comfort, or just want to difuse the mones at an accelerated rate.

The choice remains yours as far as the best

method of administration is concerned, as the gels and the roller top bottle both retain the characteristic reliable

potent pheromone action that SOE is famious for.

Keep in mind that a couple of dabs or a drop

of Alpha 314 could really add a wonderful dimension of attractive mystique to your mix.

I have seen the added touch of a small

amount of A314 work very effectively when used in an Asian atmosphere. :wub:

belmont
10-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Seems to me that you have it in perspective as far as

your application method is concerned, with which i can add only one further suggestion is that when you are dining

with your friend then it can be advantageous to apply SOE to your inner wrist pulsepoint area as this will heat up

and disperse the pheromones in a proficient manner, which would be to your advantage when dining in air conditioning

comfort, or just want to difuse the mones at an accelerated rate.

The choice remains yours as far as the best method of administration is concerned, as the gels and

the roller top bottle both retain the characteristic reliable potent pheromone action that SOE is famious for.

Keep in mind that a couple of dabs or a drop of Alpha 314

could really add a wonderful dimension of attractive mystique to your mix.

I have seen the added touch of a small amount of A314 work very effectively when used in an Asian

atmosphere. :wub:

i have a bottle of LT incoming....will see how things go 1st. building

trust and willingness to open up is what i am looking for, i want her to feel comfortable. :)

i am working so i

can't go high on nones as i don't want the males to be picking on me since i am rather new to the company.

Mtnjim
10-09-2007, 04:41 PM
i am working

so i can't go high on nones as i don't want the males to be picking on me since i am rather new to the

company.

You might want to consider A-314 (or another ~Rone heavy product) in place of the ~None products

for work. Respect without the aggression.

Superman
10-09-2007, 10:53 PM
You might

want to consider A-314 (or another ~Rone heavy product) in place of the ~None products for work. Respect without the

aggression.
I second this.. it's good sound advice..