PDA

View Full Version : SOE on Friends

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 09:07 AM
I\'ve read that SOE will make the girls more chatty and social, but not in an extremely sexual manner because it contains no -none. That\'s correct, right?
The reason I ask is because I tried SOE for the first time today. For the most part I was around girls I\'m friends with all night long. I thought I was getting some long stares from a few women when we went to a mall, but it may have been my imagination. The six girls I was hanging out with remained unaffected it seems. They\'re always friendly and chatty anyway, so there seemed to be no difference.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 09:12 AM
yeah i haven\'t noticed too much difference from girls i know well; i did get some very apparent stares and then the girl started talking to me, so that\'s a hit but i don\'t know if it\'s cuz of the nol or cuz of the smell.

MAJORSOB
02-10-2002, 09:17 AM
Dave..Waaasssuuuppp!!! Yes the SOE is not working for me..zip...nada..nothing..so i\'m going back to what does..I wonder how many are actually getting hits with this alone..in my opinion its a dud.

jose
02-10-2002, 12:36 PM
I hadn\'t thrown in the towel yet, I only been using it for two days. The big test is in two weeks when I attended a convention.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 05:39 PM
How much SOE do all you guys wear? If we compare how much we applied, and how long it was from then until we get a hit, maybe we can adjust our strategies.

a.k.a.
02-10-2002, 09:26 PM
Maximum hits are when I apply three swipes on the neck, one dab between the wrists and wait 30 minutes to an hour. Otherwise apply two swipes to neck, one dab to wrists, and start noticing positive reactions (not quite \"hits\") immediately.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 09:52 PM
By \"swipe\" you mean rolling it from ear to ear, right? Do you put the two swipes on top of each other, or one underneath the other?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 11:47 PM
yeah aka, thats about how much I use as well, and I get the same reactions.

Dave, my personal \"swipes\" are 2-3 inches long vertically on the front of my neck. I usually use 3 2-3 inch swipes...1 vertically on my adam\'s apple area, and then 2 swipes vertically about an inch or two from my adam\'s apple - 1 swipe an inch to the left and another swipe an inch to the right. some times I put a small swipe (half inch to one inch) on each wrist, right where my wrist bends and my forearm meets my palm. you may test with the total amount of swipes you use and where you apply it, but 3 on the front of the neck is a good starting amount, I wouldn\'t use much more than 4 or 5 at the most on the neck, too much -rone isn\'t good.

I hope that answers your question, I tried to be descriptive w/ out being confusing at the same time

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: deepblue ]