PDA

View Full Version : Question 4 Belgareth or someone who knows.

terry0400-40
10-07-2007, 03:39 PM
I have been looking at Tribex Blue by Biotest 74 tabs @ 840 mg Tribulus

terrestris and Vitex agnus castus, eurycoma longifolia.

When i

conducted a google search on Vitex i read that is was a pepper used by monks to inhibit their sexual urges, and also

a pms tonic for women, so i was curiuous why it would be included in a formula for men that was designed to support

virility, and boost testosterone.

Also when considering the

purchase of tribulus products, some formulas like Balance for instance, tout a tribulus amount of 20,000 mg

equivelant to 60%sapogens,( excuse the spelling.)

Now that

is a big difference in the stated Tribulus amounts between these 2 just citing one example as there are many

products containing amounts of tribulus from 3,000mg up to 20,000mg, and 840mg for the

Tribex.

Can it be that at only 840mg Tribex can be concentrated

enough to = the potency of other potent products which may cost 1/3 less in price to the

Tribex.

It just seems strange to me that Tribex is reccomended

as the best product and is only 840 mg .

I dont know anything

about the real ( if any ) benefits of tribulus and only started to look around since veiwing some mention of it in

the form of Tribex on this forum so any input would be greatily appreciated, thank you.

belgareth
10-08-2007, 04:01 AM
Tribex Blue is what I was

talking about. I haven't tried any of the others. It has a solid reputation with body builders and I can tell you

from experience that it works. 1-2 tablets will definately give you a boost but I do not suggest using it every day.

The effect will wear off. It can also lead to serious prostate troubles so be sure of your health before you try

it.

terry0400-40
10-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Tribex Blue is what I was talking about. I haven't tried any of the others. It has a solid

reputation with body builders and I can tell you from experience that it works. 1-2 tablets will definately give you

a boost but I do not suggest using it every day. The effect will wear off. It can also lead to serious prostate

troubles so be sure of your health before you try it.Thank you very much for

making me aware that the tribulus /Tribex can lead to prostate problems, I was not aware of this so i will probably

not risk it at my age, i may just go and cycle some homeopathetic DHEA as some brands of this have given me a good

boost in the past.

I realized a little later on that i should have posted this in the Health section so next time i

will.