PDA

View Full Version : pheromones are totally useless to me

euro
10-04-2007, 11:19 AM
sorry for being honest, but after several years of different phero experimentation my overall result is zero

(except that people complain how bad I smell).

Last pheros I gave a try (during last year) are NPA, Pheromax,

Alpha7, AE, APC, Edge Sandalwood. All combos, all dosages. Total result (with all my honesty): ZERO. period

Please do not try to ask me usual question, yes I am normal guy in my 40's, not alpha, not wuss and all results I

ever had from woman while wearing mones are 'you stink' or 'you stink like hell'. I tried to cover it with

Armani Code for example, but without any use. I usually have satisfactory enough success with women, I tried to

accelerate it with pheros.

So for me this phero thing is over (after many years of my thinking that pheros do

work). Looks like real fake/placebo industry. Do not wish to spoil your beliefs, but this post (and my

dissapointment) is genuine and honest.

thank you

belgareth
10-04-2007, 02:32 PM
I am sorry to hear that they

didn't work for you but, based on your comments about stinking, I suspect part of the problem is wearing too much

and possibly the wrong mones. Everything you list except APC is a high -none product. Some people, like me, cannot

wear high -none products. You may be one of those, as well. APC has failed for more people than it has worked for so

it's no surprise that it didn't work for you.

Another issue may be your expectations or you may have

personality issues (Not saying you do or don't. Listing possibilities). One thing is certain, there is more than

enough clinical research data to demonstrate that pheromones DO work. I personally only believe a percentage of the

hit stories I read here and attribute some of them to sheer luck or placebo effects. After all that, there is still

a certain percentage that are very likely valid results that were aided by synthetic human pheromones. That they do

not work for you only means that you have failed to use them correctly, in some manner, or other factors have

prevented them from helping you.

It's fine if you choose to not use them, they are only an aid under the best

of conditions anyway. They will never be as important as your attitude, grooming and personality.

gaf
10-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Please do not try

to ask me usual question, yes I am normal guy in my 40's, not alpha, not wuss and all results I ever had from woman

while wearing mones are 'you stink' or 'you stink like hell'. I tried to cover it with Armani Code for example,

but without any use.

Ok then,
a usual question would be how much did you apply of each

product.
Anyway I'd say your have been using far too much of whatever you use , like bel said some of use can only

use a dab or so of high none products without getting the negative reactions you described. For example, I'm a 38yo

white male that od's on less then one drop of PI/NPE/TE , others with similier statisics can happily wear 2 drops

or even more with no problem. You'll probably find if you cut right back to dabs and test over a few weeks things

will start working out for you, but thats not what you wanted to hear is it.
:cheers:

terry0400-40
10-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Ok

then,
a usual question would be how much did you apply of each product.
Anyway I'd say your have been using far

too much of whatever you use , like bel said some of use can only use a dab or so of high none products without

getting the negative reactions you described. For example, I'm a 38yo white male that od's on less then one drop

of PI/NPE/TE , others with similier statisics can happily wear 2 drops or even more with no problem. You'll

probably find if you cut right back to dabs and test over a few weeks things will start working out for you, but

thats not what you wanted to hear is it.
:cheers:When the day comes that

women stop telling me that i smell sexy i will lose my faith in pheromones.

When they stop snuggling into the exact area where i have sprayed Androstadienone then i will lose

my faith in pheromones.

When the girls stop sucking at my AE

application site during mating then i will lose faith in pheromones.

I dont get good solid hits every day with a proven mix applied but i do get reactions and on many

occasions there are obvious hits leaving no room for doubt whatsoever.

Every subject exposed to the influence of Pheromone has their own unique way of perceiving the

experience and also in the reactions that they display towards how they are affected.

The difference between a Phero novice and a pheromaster is being able to apply pheromones

successfully and also in the ability to be able to recognise speech and body language effects upon target

subjects.

Using pheromones sucessfully is an art form that

some learn very fast and for some it takes time, The mastering of Pheromone use will always be an ongoing process

because of the many and varied situations and purposes that can facilitate the use of them, Ie whether it be for

Trust, Seduction, Comfort, Status, Business, Dominance, Respect, Admiration, Attraction or just wanting to be

noticed the list goes on, How many colours are there in the rainbow ?

Given that we are all so unique and varied in age and physiology each with our own natural

pheromone signature, what works well for one person may not necessarily work exactly well for

another.

Its good that we have buddies with shared interest in

pheromones who we can sometimes swap something that may not be satisfactory, And there is always the option of

returning the product to point of sale for refund or swap.

And best of all we have a great facility at our disposal in the use and study of this great forum

with its collective treasure of knowledge. :box:

Go

Love-Scent You good thing :wub: :wub: :wub: :whip:

jamesdeanmartin
10-06-2007, 08:28 AM
Looks

like real fake/placebo industry. Do not wish to spoil your beliefs, but this post (and my dissapointment) is genuine

and honest.

thank you

Wow. So it didn't work for you, so the entire industry is a

fraud?

Come now.

Its that kind of thinking that is probably why you aren't having success.

I

definitely agree you are using way too many -none products.

APC never worked for me. Same with Pheromax. Edge

produced negative results, as did PI.

A7 I have inconclusive results with. I definitely don't get the same

positive results with it that I get with A-1, C7, SOE, WAGG etc.

I'm not sure why you would combine all

those -none products, they are all doing the same thing.

t depends on you and your body chemistry and who

you are trying to attract. The problem with the field is that we are dealing with maybe 10% of the total knowledge

we need to always be successful with pheros, so its a lot of trial and error a lot of hit and miss.

Also I'm

guessing you aren't American, where do you live and what type of women are you trying to attract?

belmont
10-06-2007, 09:41 AM
well, everything needs time to

work. u need to see where you are, who you are with and how u behave. If you walk into a club or something, perhaps

things might turn out better since everyone is high on alcohol and the place is crowded.

u need to initiate

conversation so u can
1) maintain close distance with the person
2) buy time so she can get a good sniff of the

pheromones
3) be attracted by ur personality

Iaskalotof?'s
10-06-2007, 10:00 PM
One thing I have noticed

is that you don't seem willing to take advice.It could also just be your personality,kind of like a lone

wolf/agressor deal, which in that case would make high none products like APC/NPA/A7 terrible for you.I would advise

something with -nol in it such as (Haven't tried it but heard it works) or SOE,that seems to create

chattiness and erase personal space.I can vouch for SOE as yesterday I was at a party and I met a former co-worker

who I haven't seen in a while.Anywho we did a little fluff talk then she turned chatty and giddy around me,so I

knew it was working.Like half an hour later I went into a bedroom where some of my friends were and she was there

too.I layed down on the bed with them,and then all of the sudden she put my head right on her lap!Not only that,she

started unbuttoning my shirt and rubbing my chest!I couldn't take it any further though plus I felt like total crap

yesterday(and I still do:sick: .).Like I said it creates chattiness and erases personal space so if you want to give

it one last shot try something with -nol in it.

belmont
10-06-2007, 10:16 PM
SOE works....but i got the hit

from an old uncle who suddenly get very frenly with me like i have known him for yrs.....

idesign
10-07-2007, 09:18 PM
When the day comes that women stop telling me that i

smell sexy i will lose my faith in pheromones.

When they stop

snuggling into the exact area where i have sprayed Androstadienone then i will lose my faith in

pheromones.

When the girls stop sucking at my AE application

site during mating then i will lose faith in pheromones.

I

dont get good solid hits every day with a proven mix applied but i do get reactions and on many occasions there are

obvious hits leaving no room for doubt whatsoever.

Every

subject exposed to the influence of Pheromone has their own unique way of perceiving the experience and also in the

reactions that they display towards how they are affected.

The

difference between a Phero novice and a pheromaster is being able to apply pheromones successfully and also in the

ability to be able to recognise speech and body language effects upon target subjects.

Using pheromones sucessfully is an art form that some learn very fast and for

some it takes time, The mastering of Pheromone use will always be an ongoing process because of the many and varied

situations and purposes that can facilitate the use of them, Ie whether it be for Trust, Seduction, Comfort, Status,

Business, Dominance, Respect, Admiration, Attraction or just wanting to be noticed the list goes on, How many

colours are there in the rainbow ?

Given that we are all so

unique and varied in age and physiology each with our own natural pheromone signature, what works well for one

person may not necessarily work exactly well for another.

And

best of all we have a great facility at our disposal in the use and study of this great forum with its collective

treasure of knowledge.

Terry, it seems you've written a very well articulated

manifesto, even eloquent at times. Bravo.

terry0400-40
10-08-2007, 03:39 AM
Terry, it seems you've written a very well articulated manifesto, even eloquent at times.

Bravo.Thank you Greg, Most times i dont mean to say much but then i start to

think a little and before you know it im rattling on and on ha ha.

It takes me a little time to figre out if i

have left a clear message but generally i think people sorta ger ma drift, even so i seem to be repeating my self

sometimes and posting the same advice in so many different ways, I think my writing style has inprovrd since my

early days on the forum seeing i have had plenty of practice.

Well its all good being a part of the great

forum family of phero friends, I may have to get some tee shirts printed up for summer does phero mix sound ok ?

:lol:

Superman
10-08-2007, 06:36 AM
Hi Terry, I agree with

you.

Pheromones are like make up, they can enhance us. But 'we' are still needed..
You can put a lot of

pheromones on a tree and it won't attract women...

You still have to do your part. Men are known to take the

initiative, so in most cases you have to take the needed "action". It works then I can tell you.
Good luck! Do not

be discouraged.

euro
10-08-2007, 07:12 AM
Wow.

So it didn't work for you, so the entire industry is a fraud?

Come now.

Its that kind of thinking that is

probably why you aren't having success.

I definitely agree you are using way too many -none products.

APC

never worked for me. Same with Pheromax. Edge produced negative results, as did PI.

A7 I have inconclusive

results with. I definitely don't get the same positive results with it that I get with A-1, C7, SOE, WAGG etc.

I'm not sure why you would combine all those -none products, they are all doing the same thing.

t depends on

you and your body chemistry and who you are trying to attract. The problem with the field is that we are dealing

with maybe 10% of the total knowledge we need to always be successful with pheros, so its a lot of trial and error a

lot of hit and miss.

Also I'm guessing you aren't American, where do you live and what type of women are you

trying to attract?

not that I want to disturb or spoil nice community here. Above said are my personal

observations based on my several years of experience with phero thing.

I find myself quite intellignet and I

know exactly what is message of some friendly posters here. By being equally honest, I tried many many phero

variations/combinations. And yes, I know pretty much about psychology, seduction, what women want stuff etc.

Conclusion is that I don't see pheromones as a real help toward this direction. I mean, who needs placebo, or

liquid self-confidence booster? There are many better (psychological) solutions for this task.

I am not saying

that pheromones are fake industry, because too many researches claim opposite. I just think this industry is too

elusive for ordinary Joe. What's the point in doing deep experimentations, trying out countless phero combinations

in order to just little help raise chance with women. I mean, I you put equal effort in boosting your personality,

success will be much more probable, and with greater certainity.

I just came to the conclusion (personal one)

that it isn't worth bothering that much with pheros. For sure, great majority of guys want simple help in

approaching women, and pheros are not best thing for that.

At the end, pheros may be ok for some, moderators

here are very honest and friendly :thumbsup: , but I didn't found pheros helpful so far. Which doesn't mean I know

too much about this topic, those are only my (let's say educated) observations.

belmont
10-08-2007, 07:21 AM
of cos personality plays a big

part but things like SOE is to ensure u are able to keep her infront of u to know u better and u know her

better....its like a catalyst...u can do without it but it will better with it.

Superman
10-08-2007, 07:28 AM
..u can

do without it but it will better with it.
That's the point precisely..

David319
10-08-2007, 07:28 AM
I was a little skeptic at

first, i even read about people tryin mones and not having it work for them.. but i guess you just need to find what

works for you.. Have you tried SOE.. that was the first mone product i purchased and i began noticing a difference

the moment i wore it.. Since then i have expanded my collection because i can truly say that they do work..

Good

luck and i hope you find whats right for you

belmont
10-08-2007, 07:52 AM
It works provided u make the

initiative and perform your best to hitch the gals....they wun come to u like bees to honey...at least not in

Singapore context...

terry0400-40
10-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Hi

Terry, I agree with you.

Pheromones are like make up, they can enhance us. But 'we' are still needed..
You

can put a lot of pheromones on a tree and it won't attract women...

You still have to do your part. Men are

known to take the initiative, so in most cases you have to take the needed "action". It works then I can tell

you.
Good luck! Do not be discouraged.Hey Superman, good to see you have

flown in for a visit, i always appreciate your good sound knowledge and input.

I dont think many of us would part with our

hard come by money if we did not see the great benifits and entertainment that pheromones affords

us.

As they

certainly do add that fine bit of lustre to our presence, but as you say we have to actually make the presentations

in order to obtain the proof of the pudding. :wave:

terry0400-40
10-08-2007, 11:33 AM
It

works provided u make the initiative and perform your best to hitch the gals....they wun come to u like bees to

honey...at least not in Singapore context...HA ha so true belmont, I will

look you up when i come to Singapore to check out the good local honey bees, ha dont worry ill bring some SOE,

and Chikara :angel:

belmont
10-08-2007, 03:23 PM
haha, maybe i can show u ard

Singapore. do let me know when u are coming though....hahaha

Superman
10-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Hey Superman, good to see you have flown in for a visit,

i always appreciate your good sound knowledge and input.

Thanks! As I do appreciate your

fine words too ...

idesign
10-11-2007, 03:47 PM
euro, too bad you've not had

good results. Pheromones are a tool among other tools, and you're right that personal improvement counts for more.

A critical tool is attitude, and after reading your old posts it seems like you had a negative attitude toward

-mones from the beginning, or nearly so.

I approach -mone usage light-heartedly, with no expectations and

natural optimism. They work for me, not all the time but enough to know that they work. I'm also still working on

the other things, some of which you mentioned. A little self-examination goes a long way.

Thanks for your

thoughts, its always stimulating to hear points of view.

Iaskalotof?'s
10-13-2007, 08:36 AM
Hey euro are you going to

give them a 2nd try?

stuttgart-man
10-15-2007, 07:25 AM
sorry

for being honest, but after several years of different phero experimentation my overall result is zero (except that

people complain how bad I smell).

Last pheros I gave a try (during last year) are NPA, Pheromax, Alpha7, AE,

APC, Edge Sandalwood. All combos, all dosages. Total result (with all my honesty): ZERO. period

Please do not

try to ask me usual question, yes I am normal guy in my 40's, not alpha, not wuss and all results I ever had from

woman while wearing mones are 'you stink' or 'you stink like hell'. I tried to cover it with Armani Code for

example, but without any use. I usually have satisfactory enough success with women, I tried to accelerate it with

pheros.

So for me this phero thing is over (after many years of my thinking that pheros do work). Looks like

real fake/placebo industry. Do not wish to spoil your beliefs, but this post (and my dissapointment) is genuine and

honest.

thank you

Hey Euro,

why do you not try SOE? SOE is known to get good results! Almost all

products do you have used are High-None-products! Perhaps do you get better results with Nol-products!?

Superman
10-15-2007, 07:34 AM
Hey

Euro,

why do you not try SOE? SOE is known to get good results! Almost all products do you have used are

High-None-products! Perhaps do you get better results with Nol-products!?
euro, perhaps you have a natural

high -none output, don't need much -none at all and like stuttgart said, you'd do better with the -nols.

terry0400-40
10-15-2007, 10:52 AM
Euro Man, What the guys say is true, and i would say you could be in for a very

real suprise if you were kitted up with some , SOE, and or possably some WAGG may suit you if the

Androstenone products are not compatable to you. :wave:

Superman
10-15-2007, 12:07 PM
Euro Man, What the guys say is true, and i would say you

could be in for a very real suprise if you were kitted up with some , SOE, and or possably some WAGG may suit

you if the Androstenone products are not compatable to you. :wave:
It's a question of

finding what's right/best for you.. not everyone's the same.

belmont
10-15-2007, 03:39 PM
generally, SOE works but

subtlely and u got to do the talking to get the gals....