PDA

View Full Version : Adrostenone for women

Ambiguous
10-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Sorry if this

has been discussed before. I searched the women's forum, but "none" isn't accepted by search.

There are

products targeted at women such as TE/w that are mostly -none, and others for women that contain some of it. A -none

heavy mix seems like it would be an odd choice for most women.

I received my bottle of TE/w in the beginner

special. The first two days I wore some on the back of my hand to test my reaction to it and see how it mixed with

cover scents. Nothing conclusive there, I was thinking about a new boyfriend, but that'll happen without any help.

The third day I mixed it with SP fragrance as instructed and sprayed it on my temples. The first spray came out

small, the second was probably a normal one. I added a bit of floral perfume oil that I like and went out

shopping.

I didn't have any extended interaction with people, mostly just passing on the street. It was

Saturday, so there were quite a lot of people in town. I'm pretty and normally get some attention from men, but

almost all of them either didn't seem to notice me or avoided me. When I remembered I was out experimenting I tried

to make eye contact, but if I'd manage to they'd look away immediately. I don't normally initiate eye contact

like that so that might just be how most people react. People I bought stuff from were normal. They didn't seem put

off or chatty/interested. I felt a little irritable.

I need to test it more than once before I can draw

conclusions, but I'm thinking either people didn't notice the mones (it was a cool day), they didn't like the

none on me, or having it on my hand for two days before caused enough buildup for an OD.

I'd like to hear from

women who've used -none as their main pheromone. What effect do you get, and what kind of person are you?

I'm

unthreateningly attractive. 5' tall, 24, cute. I'm confident but not an alpha type. I'm thinking if I go around

smelling of alpha male, well... maybe it could get me more attention, but it might just clash with my character and

confuse people, or make people feel like I'm marked and taken.

oscar
10-06-2007, 02:17 AM
There are products targeted at women such as TE/w that are mostly -none, and others

for women that contain some of it. A -none heavy mix seems like it would be an odd choice for most

women.

Ambiguous,

I'm not sure where (in the Pherolibrary?) you got the impression

that TE/w was a "mostly -none" product, but I don't think that's an accurate representation of its content.

Granted, Androstenone is the only DISCLOSED phero component of TE/w, but I believe that of the three phero

ingredients in there, A-None is the least prominent.

I bought a bottle of NPA/w a couple of years back to

experiment with, and I found that as a male the stuff definitely "whets my appetite" sexually.

My nose tells

me that of the three pheros in there, the most prominent aroma is one that's NOT in NPA for men, and that

Androstenone is a "minor player" at most.

Don't sell TE/w short based on its A-None content. If the main

phero in there is what I think it is, you're not going to find a much better "male attractant" phero formula out

there (short of a TE/w + Copulin mix.) ;)

Do your best to wash off any residue of old phero applications

before applying any new ones. Not knowing exactly what pheros are in there, I wouldn't even speculate on what the

stuff may be converting to over time.

Oscar :)

Ambiguous
10-06-2007, 03:25 AM
I'm not

sure where (in the Pherolibrary?) you got the impression that TE/w was a "mostly -none" product

It was

just an impression. The product reference table says "rumoured to have two secret ingredients", and secret

ingredients sound like bollocks to me. Thanks for the information though, TE/w does smell strongly of old sweat and

cat pee to me which backed up the mostly -none impression, but it's the only bottled phero I've smelled so far.