PDA

View Full Version : New girl

Ambiguous
10-04-2007, 07:12 AM
This post is mostly an

introduction and thoughts. Hopefully I'll have more useful stuff to share soon.

I'm a 24-year-old woman in the

UK. I'm attractive in a small and cute way, confident, very straightforward and a bit more of an introvert than an

extrovert.

I'm a hooker and have just got into lapdancing again (one shift so far). I first though about using

mones to help draw in customers at the club, but if they can enhance sex and intimacy when I'm with clients that'd

be fun and maybe increase my repeat business. I'll probably also try it with my boyfriend since things have got a

bit boring. I have enough men in my life so I'm not interested in hits that aren't financial except as a way to

test the mones.

When I first looked around LS I was overwhelmed so I ordered the beginner's special. Once I'd

found the pherolibrary I was kind of disappointed to realise that I'd ordered a bottle of -none and not much else.

I don't know if -none is much use to me, but I'll start another thread about that. I mixed up some TE/w with the

fragrance (claims to be lavender, fortunately isn't but it smells like the body sprays I liked when I was 12 which

makes it only marginally sexier than lavender to me) but I've only tried it once so far. If anything the results

were slightly negative, but I'll need to give it more of a chance.

I didn't want to wait until I'd figured out

TE before trying -nol and copulins, so I've ordered SOE/w and AE/w packs, Xcite wipes, Lure and EW. I think I'm

going to focus on copulins when I start using mones while stripping. A-nol sounds good for that environment, but

I'm an energetic dancer so I'll be producing plenty of my own mones, and bacteria for conversion.

So, hi all.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for my situations.