PDA

View Full Version : Contact 18

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 06:04 AM
I just got some of this stuff the other day (contact 18) and to be honest I know f#ck all about it. I haven\'t tried it out yet, has anyone else used this stuff before? If so, where is the best place to use it (I know it varies from person to person but where would you recommend?)Is it actually any good(anyone had any results using it.) Sorry if it sounds like I\'m asking loads of questions but I\'m just interested.
Someone please reply

oscar
02-10-2002, 07:41 AM
RZRS,

Welcome to the board!
There has been a bit of discussion on Contact 18 recently on the forum. I saw where Bruce said that it\'s the original phero product from which DateMate was created as a knock-off.
You can use the \"search\" option at the top of the page to find out more. Try a search on both Contact 18 and DateMate. The reviews are mixed, but it doesn\'t appear that the stuff is too bad.

Having never tried it myself, I cannot say for certain, but I would guess that the best place to use it would be at an all-female university or multi-supermodel photo shoot. images/icons/laugh.gif

Seriously, if the scent isn\'t too strong, try one spray to chest and another into the hands and rub on neck and arms. If one spray provides sufficient fragrance, try to spray the upper chest and get some on your neck as well.
With scented products you must let the fragrance be your guide regardless of their concentration. An overdose of fragrance can easily negate the positive effects of pheros. It is a scented product, isn\'t it?

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 08:06 AM
Thanks for answering my other questions.
The stuff absolutely stinks at first but the smell tends to die down over time.Can I wear the pheromones with deodarant or aftershave without jeopardising the results? I heard something about how women become attracted to u and its not because of the smell as it is \"undetectable\" only to some part of the nose. I don\'t really know about the science but if this is the case, is it likely to work in say a bar or a club where there is loads of smoke and stuff? Also what sort of distance should I be from a girl to notice any signals?
Please reply(thanks agan)

MAJORSOB
02-10-2002, 08:46 AM
Ive tried the datemate 2000 and yes it smells..to be honest i got no signals from women while wearing this..with or without colonge..as close as nose to nose and in a crowded room.. but what works for some might not work for others..i think of pheros like this..theyre like colonge..two people can have the exact same scent on and smell different..so you have to find the right phero signature for yourself..if the contact 18 doesn\'t work then step up the phero ladder to the next strongest and so on until you see results...experiment!

Bruce
02-10-2002, 05:11 PM
At the very least you can use the product with pride in knowing you are using the orginal product rather than the copy. As usual, you will need to use some fragrance with it if you use very much.
Bruce