PDA

View Full Version : Chikara in work environment trial

belmont
10-02-2007, 07:26 AM
Been

using it for a few days at work. There is a female (not my type) who look very friendly to me...thats very unlike

her. Another is a guy who looked happy when he see me coming...wonder why too. I only used 1 spray. I am 26/M and

rather fit...lean but slightly beefy.

Tomorrow i am going to try out SOE alone and see how things go.

Just to

ask, if i were to use SOE+2 sprays of Chikara, will it be too much and i ODed ?

gaf
10-02-2007, 05:55 PM
short answer , no.
I used to use

that combo all the time and get good results. Your work mates will become good buddies with that mix, 20-30yo ladies

will be very talkative.

ToxDoc
10-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Probably not. Having said that, I

don't think it is worthwhile to increase the amount of C7 you use. I personally would prefer 1 spray of C7 with

more SOE.

Gemfire
10-03-2007, 12:53 AM
I know it has been said to

death, but always try a new mone alone and see what it does for you, before you mix it.

I have found, for myself,

that while SOE and C7 are my hot faves, the combination doesn't really add anything extra. It is far more effective

for me to use them separately.

Mones are not linear equations. 1 + 1 doesn't always equal 2

belmont
10-03-2007, 05:06 AM
well...only did SOE today. All i

can say is dat while on the way to a shopping centre....a colleague was walking with me and she was rather chatty

and...trying to make jokes.

will apply more tomorrow...haha

belmont
10-04-2007, 05:26 AM
tried SOE today....the gal i

have breakfast with suddenly smiled happily for awhile....so sudden and then when i sat close to a guy to transfer

files to him, he say i am a nice guy etc....so out of this world.....

belmont
10-05-2007, 07:27 AM
ok....SOE seems better in SG

context. But the smell seems to come after u sweat....good to use in hot weather.

belmont
10-05-2007, 10:52 PM
well....got results from

SOE....an elderly man was very chatty with me. He sat beside me on bus but i didn't really have much to talk with

him and he sat with me and talked to the guy behind me....he could easily changed seats sicne nobody was sitting

with the guy behind....guess the SOE played a part....making pple chatty and breaking the ice.

belmont
10-08-2007, 06:52 AM
it works....today the gal i am

eating breakfast at looked exactly at the point where i applied chikara. dats not all, she also looked at the back

of my hand where i applied SOE.

haha....its getting interesting. i got a date later dis week with another

gal...dis time i'm going heavier with chikara...maybe 2 sprays and some SOE on my forearms.....see wat happens

raul1966
10-08-2007, 12:19 PM
it works....today the gal i am eating breakfast at looked exactly at the point where i

applied chikara. dats not all, she also looked at the back of my hand where i applied SOE.

haha....its getting

interesting. i got a date later dis week with another gal...dis time i'm going heavier with chikara...maybe 2

sprays and some SOE on my forearms.....see wat happens.
You doing pretty good Belmont, We like to hear more

about ur results.
I definately like soe and A7. Ihaven't combine SOE w/ C7 yet.
Good luck on ur date!!

belmont
10-10-2007, 03:46 AM
Friday i am going to apply alot

more SOE....see how the gal react.....

belmont
10-11-2007, 05:07 AM
today something happened....i

was having breakfast with the usual gal and she started to talk strangely......she told me she is sensitive to

things etc....then she is willing to share some private stuff....

belmont
10-12-2007, 07:32 AM
ok, back from my date. my combo

is SOE...quite alot...in fact i applied 40 mins b4 meeting her and then another small application+1 spray of Chikara

right before meeting her. we had dinner and everything seems ok...den we went somewhere to have a drink and she

seemed so relaxed she rest her head on the wall beside and talked and played with her hair etc.

seems to go

well....

sgcliques
10-12-2007, 12:37 PM
belmont, how much soe u

applied?

belmont
10-12-2007, 05:04 PM
quite alot.....ahahhaha but end

of day...the wearer got to do the job as well...u can't hit the bulleyes if u have the world's finest rifle but

doesn't know how to shoot

belmont
10-17-2007, 03:54 AM
today use 2 sprays of Chikara

and SOE....when i met a male colleague early in the morning he seems very happy to see me but when in late

afternoon, he seemed pissed....i wonder if its becos the scent is gone and there is some conversion already

Iaskalotof?'s
10-17-2007, 06:01 AM
Hey was probably pissed

due to other things

tounge
10-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Hey

was probably pissed due to other things

Gee, ya think. Or maybe the guy's world really does

revolve around the smell of Belmont's phero signature.:POKE:

Iaskalotof?'s
10-17-2007, 11:35 AM
His world does

actually,his signature is just that strong.

belmont
10-17-2007, 03:17 PM
gonna try again today...same

combination. see how things go....ahah

belmont
10-18-2007, 06:33 AM
well....today she doesn't seem

to know wat she is talking abt...and she told me some really personal stuff abt her family.....hmmmm, dunno if its

the effects of SOE or she started to treat me as a close fren

belmont
10-26-2007, 05:11 PM
Morning was

sitting at the bus stop waiting for bus and a female colleague was sitting beside me. i am listening to my mp3 and

then after awhile she talked to me...telling me her department has food and i could help myself to it. nothing

much...

afterwork on the bus back home, i was sitting alone as usual and then she suddenly came up and asked

"anyone sitting ?"...i mean it has been 3 mths and she should know i always sit alone and since the seat is

empty...obviously no one is sitting....then she asked me where i alighting etc. she has never sat with me on bus

before prior to that

think i put on too much SOE....hahaha....trying again on Monday

Watcher
10-28-2007, 02:33 PM
she was just being polite and

trying to get a verbal response out of u, pheronmone netural there.

sgcliques
10-28-2007, 08:56 PM
Morning

was sitting at the bus stop waiting for bus and a female colleague was sitting beside me. i am listening to my mp3

and then after awhile she talked to me...telling me her department has food and i could help myself to it. nothing

much...

afterwork on the bus back home, i was sitting alone as usual and then she suddenly came up and asked

"anyone sitting ?"...i mean it has been 3 mths and she should know i always sit alone and since the seat is

empty...obviously no one is sitting....then she asked me where i alighting etc. she has never sat with me on bus

before prior to that

think i put on too much SOE....hahaha....trying again on Monday

U applied SOE +

chikara?

belmont
10-29-2007, 06:53 AM
U

applied SOE + chikara?

dats my daily combo for work already...might change once i got hold of my A1 and

betanol. :)