PDA

View Full Version : Before I Apply

xxspd88xx
10-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Hey guys, I just

received my SOEs today, and i must say, that was some fast shipping :D Along with SOE gel packets, i also got two

two Perception wipes? and two packets of The Edge.

I was just wondering however, can I put some of the SOE on and

then apply my own cologne over it or will it not be as effective? Also, I know SOE makes girls a bit more chatty,

etc., but what are The Edge and Perception supposed to do? Thanks again!

terry0400-40
10-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Hey

guys, I just received my SOEs today, and i must say, that was some fast shipping :D Along with SOE gel packets, i

also got two two Perception wipes? and two packets of The Edge.

I was just wondering however, can I put some of

the SOE on and then apply my own cologne over it or will it not be as effective? Also, I know SOE makes girls a bit

more chatty, etc., but what are The Edge and Perception supposed to do? Thanks again!I usually give myself an application of cologne first up and when it dries i then apply my SOE and

then as it dries down i pat in a little more cologne, after using SOE alone for a long time i found i had far better

results in doing it this way.

The EDGE is an Androstenone based formulation that produces a sexual male dominant effect, and

young guys under 30 should not overuse this good stuff as young men usually produce sufficient natural Androstenone

and too much added may repel girls wheras a little may make them wet and sexual so a balance has to be worked out

when experimenting with the EDGE Male sexbomb.

Like a young man of 20 could easily get 6 uses out of a gel/pkt Edge as it

would give him about 13 mcg of added Androstenone which is heaps enough, but would go well with some SOE, just watch

be carefull not to be dragged off by a hot 30 yr old sexpot,:eek: as they love TE Oh boy do they love it.... :wub:

OH yes the full EDGE g/pkt contains 80mcg aNONE.

I myself at the tender age of 55 would use 1/2 gel/pkt EDGE with a good 30" SOE

and i would be set for many hours hot action.

Perception is one of my hot weather favourites a simple way to describe it is

to say it is like SOE with a generous serving of Androstenone because it contains 3 distinct pheromones in a base

that is designed to stop the pheromones from diffusing at a fast rate and actually keeping the pheromones active for

a longer time span after application.

Perception gels are designed for about 2 uses, and i personally would apply the

lot if i was out for night on the PROWL GRRRRR, YEEAAR I would slather the whole dang lot on actually,

Hmmmmmmm WITH COUPLE SPRAYS TE BELOW DE BELT erum BUCKLE, probably FRIGHTEN the ASIAN girls away for the

FIRST FEW hours though. :smite:

gaf
10-02-2007, 01:25 AM
OH yes

the full EDGE g/pkt contains 80mcg aNONE.

Big or small gel pack? I've got a few of both that I'm

wanting to use up but being a none heavy guy I don't want to over do it.
:cheers:

terry0400-40
10-02-2007, 02:54 AM
Big or

small gel pack? I've got a few of both that I'm wanting to use up but being a none heavy guy I don't want to over

do it.
:cheers:The large older version containes .13mg Pheromone in 1.5

ml gel.
thats 130mcg aNONE, Which is as potent as 6 drops of PI

:p in Androstenone content

I have still got several of these

babys around in one of my phero dump locations,

I like The

Edge as yr always bound to elicit some decent honest to goodness action from the stuff, i always have some on

standby for an emergency if you can figure my meaning. :thumbsup:

gaf
10-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Thanks,
That explains why a pea

size drop gave me great results till I decided to apply another 1/4 pack over the top.... oops. Sometimes I think

drinking and mones should be banned. :drunk:
Whenever I think I'm on top of this mone mania something comes

along and reminds me I'm not so smart. :blink:

xxspd88xx
10-02-2007, 06:24 PM
hey terry, thanks for the

info! i actually ended up putting SOE at my pulse points, and sprayed cologne like right next, not on, to the area

i applied SOE.

this is actually my first time using SOE, and even though i wouldnt consider it being a huge

success today, i did notice that girls are more.. open i guess? lol. for one instance, i was sitting around waiting

for my appointment with my guidance counselor, and a girl comes up to ME, of the 6 people sitting around, she came

up to me and asked if i had a cell phone she could borrow. coincidence? idk. ill c what results i get

tomorrow.

btw, i only applied about 3/4 of the packet, theres actually a lot! is it ok to leave the packet out

overnight if i dont end up using it all? and also, i just came across that mones are different on asians?

terry0400-40
10-03-2007, 12:19 AM
hey

terry, thanks for the info! i actually ended up putting SOE at my pulse points, and sprayed cologne like right next,

not on, to the area i applied SOE.

this is actually my first time using SOE, and even though i wouldnt consider

it being a huge success today, i did notice that girls are more.. open i guess? lol. for one instance, i was sitting

around waiting for my appointment with my guidance counselor, and a girl comes up to ME, of the 6 people sitting

around, she came up to me and asked if i had a cell phone she could borrow. coincidence? idk. ill c what results i

get tomorrow.

btw, i only applied about 3/4 of the packet, theres actually a lot! is it ok to leave the packet

out overnight if i dont end up using it all? and also, i just came across that mones are different on

asians?Even 1/2 or 1/3 SOE gel /pkt can be an adequate amount in some

situations which may include small enclosed area or indoors intimate dinner setting ect or possably when a short

time frame is planned on like a couple of hours or again as a refresher.

The remaining Gel may be squeezed to the

bottom of the pack and a small springloaded paper clasp or even a paper clip can be slipped over the folded over gel

pack end so as to keep the air out of the remaining pheromone, I once had a 1/2 EDGE gel/pkt that had been sitting

in the bathroom for over 4 months just squeezed to the bottom of the pack without the end folded over but still it

must have been free of air because the day i decided to slap it on as an aftershave balm i ended up scoring more

hits than i remember when i was unexpectedly called out to girls shopping town in my shorts and thongs and T shirt.

( Nevertheless EDGE equiped ) \o/

An excess of Androstenone pheromone can in general terms act as a repellant when used oround

most Asian girls, I find i can get by with a little if it is softened with some SOE. :wub:

xxspd88xx
10-04-2007, 08:46 AM
after three days of testing

terry0400-40
10-04-2007, 11:44 AM
after three days of rigorous testing, hehe, im just exaggerating, i found that SOE doesnt

work on every female. Majority of them seem to have a subtle reaction however. I get girls that look at me more and

a lot of them are just easier to start up a conversation with. I would conclude as of now that SOE does indeed work,

but many also have to believe that it doesnt make miracles happen. Ill continue using SOE for now and report any

more noticeable reactions.

Hopefully after i get a hang of SOE, i might move onto The Edge and Perception that

came along with my order. until then!

and terry, thanx again for ur expert knowledge and tips. i do think that

you probably got the message that i was trying to attract asians, but there really arent any in my college,

unfortunately :( haha!Please dont get me started up thinking about Asian

girls, they have a way of raising my blood pressure amoungst other things lol.

Please excuse me while i take several deep

breaths, and try and go back to sleep Sigh oh yea Aaian girls.

A little bit of TE added to the SOE can

really lift the effects like magic once ya get the ratios worked out then multiply your fun levels by 50%. once the

Androstenone rush settles down then the Asian girls will be pleased that you have made your self known as some of

them are eager for attention as i have found out in reality, once they corner you in the kitchen you have to be a

good man to escape their transformation from the demure sentient beings that they are perceived to be, as they can

be real hot little tigersnakes when the mood moves them. :smite: :wub: