PDA

View Full Version : Question about copulins

marina1
10-01-2007, 04:48 PM
If it enhances

testosterone production in men, if I put some on myself, will it work the same?

belgareth
10-01-2007, 05:17 PM
It should. The drawback, in my

own experience, was the negative reactions I got from women when I wore copulins. Your results may vary but in my

case they didn't react, pulled back, or in the case of my wife, thought I was screwing somebody else. Not good, at

all.

Something you might look for is called Tribex. It does a great job of encouraging the body to increase

testosterone production. It isn't cheap but is very effective.

zatoichi
10-01-2007, 06:05 PM
Careful with those over-counter

herbal supps to increase T in your sys. They could end up hurting you more by your body compensating the extra T and

increase Estrogen in your body and you start getting bitch tits and feel more like watching romance movies. If you

believe you have low T-levels see an endocrinologist better. He can take a blood sample and see if you're producing

normal amounts or you need extra.

If you want higher t-level in a safe manner, do it naturally. Do sports like

martial arts football, any competitive sport. Or Like me, demolition and destruction with heavy duty power tools.

Its fun and you get lots of stress out seeing big heavy metal things crumple before you.

belgareth
10-01-2007, 07:29 PM
If

you want higher t-level in a safe manner, do it naturally. Do sports like martial arts football, any competitive

sport. Or Like me, demolition and destruction with heavy duty power tools. Its fun and you get lots of stress out

seeing big heavy metal things crumple before you.

I do martial arts and have been for more than 30

years. As we get older our bodies can produce less testosterone. You are correct that a person should consult their

doctor and have levels checked for a variety of reasons. But if it is not causing you to have increased estrogen and

you are not at risk for prostate cancer it generally isn't an issue, according to my doc anyway. There are also

some positives aspects of higher testosterone in our aging carcasses.

As a side note, increased estrogen

actually helps protect or reduces the risk of prostate cancer, which feeds on testosterone. It is a delicate

balancing act.

zatoichi
10-01-2007, 07:50 PM
I remember studying endocrine

system for school and it was freaking amazing how everything wants to stay in balance. obviously as we age we drop

our T levels and our estrogen goes higher as we get old too. weird huh? When older people get T injections they

say its like a fountain of youth. They feel more vigorous and full of pep. But just a warning thats' all. with

all those over the counter supps, you have no idea what quality of product they put in those pills. there is no

standard since no FDA is watching. some might be fakes others too enhanced. Just that when you start messing with

your endocrine system you can cause lots of other problems. :sick:

BTW every year I get my T levels checked

when I get a physical. It will cost like maybe 14-30 bucks extra for the lab work but its worth it.:thumbsup:

belgareth
10-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Marina, my apologies for

dragging your thread off topic. However, it is somewhat related especially if you are attempting to increase your T

levels. There is a lot to know about it and you should consult your doctor if you are concerned about the levels.

That's the only person that can give you real answers.

Zatoichi, I completely agree about the fakes. Tribex is

the only product out there I would recomend because it is real and it does exactly as promised. Others I have no

comment on.

The endocrine system is amazing, second only to the liver, in my opinion, in incredible. I studied

about it while a patient at UCLA hospital in the early 80's as I had thyroid issues. Since then I have followed up

and learned a lot more but still know only a small fraction of what I'd like to know about it.

marina1
10-02-2007, 06:32 AM
It's the other way around,

thank you much for your replies, thank you all,

of all the side effects you mentioned, the only one I would

worry about is my wife nagging me, but since I'm not married... nothing else can be harder than the OD effects I

have experienced when learing to handle PI,

one option would be applying copulins when training only, or at

nights...

hey I do martial arts too!

PS
I will still be giving Tribex a try

belmont
10-02-2007, 07:22 AM
tribex is good but expensive.

don't go for the gold version, its not as good.

Whitehall
10-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Does hanging around warm,

fertile women who are ventilating their genitals boost your T levels? It sure does mine!

Still, that's

different from smelling one's self reeking of copulins so applying it on yourself is not recommended.

I do

find that a drop of EoW or PCC on the upper lip can stiffen the member, at least on a short run basis. A little on

the bush of a lady friend can increase the fervor too.

For more serious T level increases, large muscle

exercise and ZMA are best. The latter supports the enzymes that do the steroid conversions to T.

Tiger4
10-02-2007, 02:15 PM
I've

been lurking on this board and posting for years. I've been a member of other internet discussion boards as well.

I've already mentioned this, but among all of the discussion boards I've been on this has to be the one with the

most martial artists (other than martial arts boards). I don't know what it is, but it seems as though martial

artists are more likely to be of a personality type that like to use pheromones. Or perhaps it's just that

pheromone users are more likely to be of the personality type to be martial artists. Maybe it has to do with the

lone wolf personality? :think:

I've been into the martial arts for over twenty years, studying taekwondo and

presently studying kyokushin karate.

hey I do martial arts too!

Tiger4
10-02-2007, 02:20 PM
My experiences with PCC has been

good. I've had women act more aggressive towards me with in on and I mean aggresive in a flirtatious way.

It

works well in combos and I use a little under my nose sometimes when I find myself in situations requiring

aggression and fearlessness.

It should. The drawback, in my own experience, was

the negative reactions I got from women when I wore copulins. Your results may vary but in my case they didn't

react, pulled back, or in the case of my wife, thought I was screwing somebody else. Not good, at all.

Something

you might look for is called Tribex. It does a great job of encouraging the body to increase testosterone

production. It isn't cheap but is very effective.

marina1
10-03-2007, 05:34 AM
. Maybe it

has to do with the lone wolf personality? :think:

I've been into the martial arts for over twenty years,

studying taekwondo and presently studying kyokushin karate.

IMO it's definitely because of the

lone wolf personality, at least it's helped me a lot with that, not that I'm not a lone wolf anymore, but at least

not a lonely one!

any zma products you recommend whitehall?

belmont
10-03-2007, 06:59 AM
zma is good, it gives u very

nice dreams and knocks u out like a baby...u wake up feeling refreshed.

Whitehall
10-03-2007, 09:29 AM
They are all pretty much the

same - shop for price. Do check for vitamin B-6 content. It serves as a catalyst.

ZMA at bedtime gives me

raging morning wood.

marina1
10-04-2007, 07:53 PM
I found quite a good deal on a

combo tribulus and zma.

Thank you all for your advice

belmont
10-08-2007, 07:19 AM
I found

quite a good deal on a combo tribulus and zma.

Thank you all for your advice

Try Zforce from

Dymatize...it has ZMA, tribulus and NAC