PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Time

LucioR
09-27-2007, 04:28 PM
I made my second order

from LS; and it was shipped out on Sept. 12 via the slowest shipping. The first purchase I made back in August took

only 4 days:thumbsup: with the same shipping method. Now, it's been more than two weeks and no delivery:box:. I

received a very quick response from Tammy last week, telling me it generally takes 5-10 business days up to 4

weeks.

Anyone here from Calgary Canada experiencing the same from the post office? which shipping is the most

efficient to this region? Thanks in advance.

LucioR
10-04-2007, 12:45 PM
After 3 weeks of

patience, it finally came with a $6.50 customs tax.

All items came intact, except the soe and mix bottle

weren't wrapped in anything and left in the edge of the envelope. (customs never opened the package.)

Bruce and

Tammy, thank you. :cheers:

Bruce
10-04-2007, 04:54 PM
How do you know customs never opened

the package? Years ago we used to have big problems with customs in Calgary. They opened a lot of our shipments

and generally kept the contents. It was the biggest shipping problem we have ever had I think. It's been fine for

quite a while now.

LucioR
10-04-2007, 06:59 PM
on the customs receipt, it says

"package not opened". and the actual manila envelope was perfectly sealed just like the first order that arrived in

august. Pretty much all they(customs) did was to put a plastic bag over the package and slap a receipt sticker on

top. Though the soe wasn't full to the top, it's unlikely opened by customs; quick job for some tax money.

the

two bottles were probably shifted during the shipping process; there was an empty wrap on the other end of the

envelope(away from the bottles). maybe more scotch tape next time? :D

those things are irrelevant now, since they

got here just fine. what type of shipping do you recommend for Calgary? I've had bad experience with UPS over the

years (even back when I lived in LA). How's fedex on your side (are items packaged differently)? don't think tax

is avoidable anyway.

regardless, I would continue buying from LS. the forums and customer support are very

helpful.

Thanks again.

LucioR
10-04-2007, 07:26 PM
By the way, Bruce, there seems to

be a fuzz about pheros. Would they come in sample packets or smaller portions? I think I just bought enough "mone"

(a7 and soe), and really don't wanna spend another $60.

Bruce
10-05-2007, 07:40 AM
Fed Ex is great; just expensive.

Pheros is a special, hand-made and bottled item. I doubt it will ever by in packets, but, hey, you never know.

LucioR
10-30-2007, 08:48 PM
Hi Bruce,

I

ordered pheros about 10 days ago; couldn't resist after reading some of the customer feedbacks.

Here is the

problem: UPS is asking me for $19.58 for brokerage cod. (I haven't picked up the item yet.) It is too high for

customs tax, and shipping has been paid for. Could you look into it for me? Initially, I chose Fedex ground; and it

turned out to be UPS.

LucioR
10-30-2007, 08:52 PM
P.S. Order # 36687