PDA

View Full Version : for Newbie: Edge or Scent of Eros

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 09:51 PM
Hi, I\'m a newbie to this site. I\'ve used pheromons perfumes before, but there were no results. Reading through the posts on the forum I realised those were quite light mixes.
Currently I\'m torn between Edge and Scent of Eros. I\'m looking for something that will be well balanced (excites, opens up, makes them interested, etc), and that works well on it\'s own. As a newbie I don\'t want to mix anything.
Oh yeah, I\'m 25 and I deal wih women from 20 to 35.
I\'ll appriciate your suggestions.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 11:54 PM
Order the edge and SOE combo i think is the special The edge is the same as NPA except its more diluted so if you want NPA and its out of stock order the edge instead.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-12-2002, 11:06 PM
Damn, I would DEFINITELY try the new SOE with Alter Ego - these two just seem MEANT for each other - I\'m getting some awesome results with a 2:1 application rate - 2 drops of AE (1 on each side of neck) and then SOE on my arms - about three inches on each.

Try it! images/icons/shocked.gif

Whitehall
02-13-2002, 10:27 AM
TE

Unless you\'re just a sociable guy or you\'re completely anti-social, then SoE since it\'s forte is social relaxation while TE gets\'em in the sexual nerve. They seem to work best as a team but the jury is still out on that - I\'m still experimenting with the layering concept.