PDA

View Full Version : New User Results

Law Student
09-27-2007, 12:09 AM
Okay, so I was at

first sceptical, but figured what the hell and bought some SOE unscented, A1 and some A7.

First application was

on a Friday night. Heading out to the bars with friends from school and I put a drop of each on the pulse points of

my wrists and covered with cologne.

Initially I noticed no reactions until I walked up to the bar with a buddy

and bought us both the same exact drink. The dude behind the bar made both and pointed to one and said, "this one is

for you." I thought this was a bit strange and asked to taste my buddy's drink. His was normal, mine was almost

pure alcohol. Next round, same story and the bartender seemed to be giving me a lot of respect.

Next time out

same application. I met some friends from school for drinks, one of whom I've had a crush on forever. We had a

terrific time and both girls seemed super affectionate and eager for my attention. Later, after her friend left, the

one I am attracted to suggested we leave and meet up with friends at another bar. I drove and we spent the night

hanging out. Later, as I drove her back to her car, she opened up and poured her heart out to me about the failure

of her last relationship, crying her eyes out. This is definitely not the usual reaction I get from this girl. Ever

since, she has been calling me occasionally, asking me to lunch etc.. I don't think she wants a relationship, but

she's definitely gotten closer to me.

Third time out, just wore the SOE and A1 with a cover cologne. Went

dancing with friends and a girl I am very attracted to (and a lot of other guys are too) showed up. I ended up

talking to her at the bar while various guys showed up, gave their best lines and were shot down repeatedly like

kamikaze pilots over a battleship. Just then, she pulled me out onto the dance floor and started dancing real close.

She leaned in a lot like she wanted to kiss me, so I took her back to the bar, bought us a round of drinks, headed

over to a corner booth and proceeded to make out with her for about an hour.

Since then, we've been seeing each

other regularly.

This stuff never happens to me, so I'd have to say the pheromones do work.

I don't know

if they just lend a feeling of confidence, or if they legitimately generate feelings in girls, but judging from my

results I'd say its a little bit of both.

So far I'd say it was definitely worth the purchase price.

terry0400-40
09-27-2007, 02:54 AM
Okay, so I was at first sceptical, but figured what the hell and bought some SOE unscented, A1 and

some A7.

First application was on a Friday night. Heading out to the bars with friends from school and I put a

drop of each on the pulse points of my wrists and covered with cologne.

Initially I noticed no reactions until I

walked up to the bar with a buddy and bought us both the same exact drink. The dude behind the bar made both and

pointed to one and said, "this one is for you." I thought this was a bit strange and asked to taste my buddy's

drink. His was normal, mine was almost pure alcohol. Next round, same story and the bartender seemed to be giving me

a lot of respect.

Next time out same application. I met some friends from school for drinks, one of whom I've

had a crush on forever. We had a terrific time and both girls seemed super affectionate and eager for my attention.

Later, after her friend left, the one I am attracted to suggested we leave and meet up with friends at another bar.

I drove and we spent the night hanging out. Later, as I drove her back to her car, she opened up and poured her

heart out to me about the failure of her last relationship, crying her eyes out. This is definitely not the usual

reaction I get from this girl. Ever since, she has been calling me occasionally, asking me to lunch etc.. I don't

think she wants a relationship, but she's definitely gotten closer to me.

Third time out, just wore the SOE and

A1 with a cover cologne. Went dancing with friends and a girl I am very attracted to (and a lot of other guys are

too) showed up. I ended up talking to her at the bar while various guys showed up, gave their best lines and were

shot down repeatedly like kamikaze pilots over a battleship. Just then, she pulled me out onto the dance floor and

started dancing real close. She leaned in a lot like she wanted to kiss me, so I took her back to the bar, bought us

a round of drinks, headed over to a corner booth and proceeded to make out with her for about an hour.

Since

then, we've been seeing each other regularly.

This stuff never happens to me, so I'd have to say the

pheromones do work.

I don't know if they just lend a feeling of confidence, or if they legitimately generate

feelings in girls, but judging from my results I'd say its a little bit of both.

So far I'd say it was

definitely worth the purchase price. looks like you bagged some of de best

shit this side of de universe first time up Man, great goin there.

Next time me and Jake go up pannin for gold

we had better get you along.

Magic happens. :cheers:

gaf
09-27-2007, 04:58 PM
This

stuff never happens to me, so I'd have to say the pheromones do work. I don't know if they just lend a feeling of

confidence, or if they legitimately generate feelings in girls, but judging from my results I'd say its a little

bit of both. So far I'd say it was definitely worth the purchase price.

:welcome:
Sounds like

you hit the right dose for your body straight off , the reason most people try and then deny is that they use either

far too much or far too little the first few times.
Get used to the drinks thing , I often get cheepies or even

freebies on occasions. One hint though is to always check your change when shopping , I've lost count the number of

times I've been overcharged by absent minded phero induced checkout chicks. Also don't be afraid to step forward,

soon as you do it'll up the reactions tenfold:thumbsup: